Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 85. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
yet we got another yellow card on bittrex.

until the market place is complete and working, there really isn't any reason for anyone to buy ktk, it's no different to any other coin as things stand.

Now we can defo keep the bittrex bulls away for a few more weeks, but doing it long term will be harder
you can use it to play dice Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

until the market place is complete and working, there really isn't any reason for anyone to buy ktk, it's no different to any other coin as things stand.

Now we can defo keep the bittrex bulls away for a few more weeks, but doing it long term will be harder
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
im trying to sync ktk wallet from one week but its not sync yet, stop on block 329451.... conf file and everything ok
i sync my wallet yday ... and i used conf file and i renamed blkindex.dat with bootstrap.dat. and now is all ok and i stake like crazy.

i will try to setup a node for bounty to .Cheesy
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
only with renaming my wallet worked.. and works.. took a little time but it did work...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
im trying to sync ktk wallet from one week but its not sync yet, stop on block 329451.... conf file and everything ok

Have you tried this:

I deleted every file in KryptKoin folder (in Roaming folder) except wallet.dat (of course) and blk0001.dat. Renamed blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat. Ran the wallet. It took much time to start, but now it works fine.

Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Activity: 462
Can always do with more nodes! Wink

I'll give a KTK donation to you and anyone else who can host a node.

count me in too... i can setup a node if that helps more.. in one of my pools. more connections the better.

I have an unused raspberry pi that might help.

If the software can be run on it then I will run a node.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
some of the buy orders are mine, cause i am mining on the multipool, and probably uses bittrex to exchage the btc..
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Just looking at the market it looks like someone is trying to slowly gain some cheap KTK. There have been nothing but buy orders. They are doing it to get a big enough chunck but not big enough to make it go sky high right now. Now maybe I am reading into it but it sure looks like every day or two there is a larger order placed. Most of them are in the morning USA time. Just a thought. That if this is correct and they are part of something bigger you may want to get on board soon. Just look at the 2 week chart. I have not been watching KTK closely due to other things I was working on. So I just looked at the chart tonight and went hmmm. They want the coin to stay under 300 and they know people will refill after they buy it up to 300.

May be a big team of whales or may be a one particular guy who is buying and setting up buy order's. From my thought he is not doing any wrong investment as we know KTK have good base and good working Dev as well as good community. Many people have eye's on KTK MP. Who know's KTK is ready to get pumped or slowly slowly it will set on new Price may be above 1k Sat or 2k sat it's good for holder and community. Even i watching price from past few days every time when i check market always i see UP^^^Up. I am just waiting for MP to get released.

Few thought hope you guys and Dev Like it !

1 - KTK need fast development after getting launch of MP
2 - We need some good wallet like other coins have in-build Trading option and Price ticker and etc, etc
3 - I think Dev should hire or pay BTC to guys who can work for KTK day to day
4 - For development Dev need Funds and i think community already donated some good amount but we can donate again if project or Roadmp will be good and something different from other's coins .
5- Hold Tight and get ready to FLY Smiley

Regards'
PTseller

I like these ideas and thoughts, especially the second one which is about a better wallet. Let's wait for the dev to find some free time and give his opinion. Considering the third point, even though the coin has a great dev, but definitely it needs more people to work on it.
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Still working on the S3 integration (finishing up the code to secure the file downloads) then that part is completed.

The problem found in the online wallet api has been resolved, so will be updating the code on the MP side so it' working again. So we're nearly there!

In the meantime if a few people would like to try out the online wallet, please post and I'll pm you with the details. Then on Mon/Tues everyone can get access.

@dev
Hi. I'm ready to test.
(By the way, I'm M-a-j-i-d-B-C.)

you been naughty again pal?

I've never been. Cheesy
Actually, the m-o-ds are angry about an article. They ba-n-n-ed all accounts related to that article, even the article author who was just informing others. I will make a thread about it if they ba-n this account, which is hard to ba-n because it's "Die Hard"! Cheesy

I saw the article lol, it popped up on my stream on facebook, but anyway. are you still in control of the ktk twitter?

Yes, I am. And I just tweeted a new one about the beta Online wallet.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Can always do with more nodes! Wink

I'll give a KTK donation to you and anyone else who can host a node.

count me in too... i can setup a node if that helps more.. in one of my pools. more connections the better.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Thanks to all who offered to try the online wallet!

I'm sending PM's now.

Still working on the S3 integration (finishing up the code to secure the file downloads) then that part is completed.

The problem found in the online wallet api has been resolved, so will be updating the code on the MP side so it' working again. So we're nearly there!

In the meantime if a few people would like to try out the online wallet, please post and I'll pm you with the details. Then on Mon/Tues everyone can get access.

@dev
Hi. I'm ready to test.

I've never been. Cheesy
Actually, the m-o-ds are angry about an article. They ba-n-n-ed all accounts related to that article, even the article author who was just informing others. I will make a thread about it if they ba-n this account, which is hard to ba-n because it's "Die Hard"! Cheesy

I saw the article lol, it popped up on my stream on facebook, but anyway. are you still in control of the ktk twitter?
M-a-j-i-d-B-C

@dev
Hi. I'm ready to test.

I've never been. Cheesy

@dev
Hi. I'm ready to test.

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

@dev
Hi. I'm ready to test.
Activity: 250
This coin is still alive, this is a miracle.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Just looking at the market it looks like someone is trying to slowly gain some cheap KTK. There have been nothing but buy orders. They are doing it to get a big enough chunck but not big enough to make it go sky high right now. Now maybe I am reading into it but it sure looks like every day or two there is a larger order placed. Most of them are in the morning USA time. Just a thought. That if this is correct and they are part of something bigger you may want to get on board soon. Just look at the 2 week chart. I have not been watching KTK closely due to other things I was working on. So I just looked at the chart tonight and went hmmm. They want the coin to stay under 300 and they know people will refill after they buy it up to 300.

May be a big team of whales or may be a one particular guy who is buying and setting up buy order's. From my thought he is not doing any wrong investment as we know KTK have good base and good working Dev as well as good community. Many people have eye's on KTK MP. Who know's KTK is ready to get pumped or slowly slowly it will set on new Price may be above 1k Sat or 2k sat it's good for holder and community. Even i watching price from past few days every time when i check market always i see UP^^^Up. I am just waiting for MP to get released.

Few thought hope you guys and Dev Like it !

1 - KTK need fast development after getting launch of MP
2 - We need some good wallet like other coins have in-build Trading option and Price ticker and etc, etc
3 - I think Dev should hire or pay BTC to guys who can work for KTK day to day
4 - For development Dev need Funds and i think community already donated some good amount but we can donate again if project or Roadmp will be good and something different from other's coins .
5- Hold Tight and get ready to FLY Smiley

Regards'
PTseller
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: