Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 82. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Up 61% on 9.1 btc volume. Nice steady rise.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
@dev
Please add betasharex to the exchanges list:
https://betasharex.com/trade/KTK/BTC
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Volume has picked up. We are around 5.5 BTC. Someone also pushed the price up to 197

Good Morning Smiley

Yes true i have checked market today 5.5 BTC volume Smiley great !!

I hope this is a turning point.

That's great. Just tweeted about it.
We just broke 200. Grin
Re-tweet this due to recent dev updates this looks promising.

https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/523702709573386241

Retweeted from all accounts I have. Even if those people might not like me anymore.  Wink
Activity: 560
Re-tweet this due to recent dev updates this looks promising.

https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/523702709573386241
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Volume has picked up. We are around 5.5 BTC. Someone also pushed the price up to 197

Good Morning Smiley

i don't think so because you can see the market says market in danger so may be a whales are pumping it Tongue who knows ? well it's good for KTK Smiley

keep your eyes !!

Good Morning Smiley

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Good Morning Smiley

Online Wallet Update

Okay everyone, it's been updated to make the qr code better when using on your phone. It now has a much better success rate of reading the qr code. On the send page you will see the 'Scan from QR Code' option which will use your camera to take a photo of the qr code, once you do that save it.

The wallet will then load it and auto-populate the KTK address and amount.

Remember if you previously signed up, delete the offline data to get the update. It differs slightly depending on what you're using. But for the ones I use...

Firefox:

Chrome:

Enter the follow URL in your browser:

chrome://appcache-internals/

Thanks Followed the steps. It seems to be working nicely for me. Cant wait for the market place. Time to spread the word. Get in now before it starts to rise. Only 17 million coins. That means about 25 BTC could buy all coins at this price. If you want a chance for high % gain this would be the time.
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
To that pal who had that big sell wall, and has removed the wall a few minutes ago: That was a good idea, I learned that trick. Thanks.
By the way, you were lucky I didn't have BTC.

I saw that earlier, 400k wasn't it

Yup, 420k+
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Online Wallet Update

Okay everyone, it's been updated to make the qr code better when using on your phone. It now has a much better success rate of reading the qr code. On the send page you will see the 'Scan from QR Code' option which will use your camera to take a photo of the qr code, once you do that save it.

Remember if you previously signed up, delete the offline data to get the update. It differs slightly depending on what you're using. But for the ones I use...

Firefox:

Chrome:

good update Dev +100
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Online Wallet Update

Firefox:

Chrome:

Activity: 1022
To that pal who had that big sell wall, and has removed the wall a few minutes ago: That was a good idea, I learned that trick. Thanks.

I saw that earlier, 400k wasn't it
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
transferred my coins + the profit from trading back to my wallet and my wallet wont update it gets close then bounces back to about a 3rd synced so now it looks like I have an empty wallet

I downloaded the blockchain from OP and that did the same

I remember someone saying something about renaming the files to bootstrap.dat or something

could someone please point me to the original post where this was mentioned or explain to me which of the files to rename

nvm I figured it out and it still bounces back from about 28k to 260k blocks

Do you unlock your wallet before it is synced? I've set password on my wallet and when I open the wallet, I don't unlock it for staking, until it is synced, then I unlock it to stake.
Activity: 1022
transferred my coins + the profit from trading back to my wallet and my wallet wont update it gets close then bounces back to about a 3rd synced so now it looks like I have an empty wallet

I remember someone saying something about renaming the files to bootstrap.dat or something

could someone please point me to the original post where this was mentioned or explain to me which of the files to rename

you all sorted mukka?

no it keeps bouncing back to 260k blocks behind so my coins aren't visible

I tried everything including opening and closing the wallet in hope it would save the info for the next reload but it still reverts back to the same place

Delete everything except your wallet file and run the blockchain again, I had to do with with a few other coins
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

you all sorted mukka?

I tried everything including opening and closing the wallet in hope it would save the info for the next reload but it still reverts back to the same place

how about 'repairwallet' from the console?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

you all sorted mukka?

Pages:
Jump to: