Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 11. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
I prefer to use binance in the sense that it's already been there before KuCoin was launched. It's already been tested and the people behind binance are doing what they can to keep the market safe from hackers. Moreover, binance almost has every crypto that i have in my wallet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
Personally, I prefer binance but I have no justification behind it except the fact that coins that get listed there receives a massive pump. ICOs that get listed on Kucoin usually dump which makes Kucoin look less desirable - especially when you're an ICO investor. You want all your coins to go straight onto binance! But to be honest and objective, I don't see much of a difference between the two in terms of usability and effectiveness.
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 05:41:04 PM
Why don't you compare okex to binance? Why kucoin?
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
July 19, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
They are both great exchange.
But when it comes to customer support, i personally choose Binance for their fast assistance when something went wrong on their  platform.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
Personal I like both exchange but I will still choose Binance before Kucoin because of their high trading volume and the trust they have built in the industry
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 19, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Both are pretty good exchanges but I prefer Binance more because it has got way more volume in most of the cryptos as compared to Kucoin. However, nowadays it's easier to list a new token on Kucoin as compared to Binance. So, both are good in their own respective way.
Activity: 205
July 19, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
Well KuCoin used to be a very good exchange before, but i started to do not trade in there anymore, i am now always using binance because it is still one of the best exchanges.
The same for Poloniex, and all the others like cryptopia.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 19, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
Kucoin looks pretty when it come to it's UI while Binance looks lame. But I still choose Binance because there is a representative which is CZ that always assure our fund are SAFU and it has the largest volume of any coins.

Correct when it comes to UI and colors I would also pick Kucoin. It is like a reverse color in Binance and somehow that makes confusion. I have heard a lot of conversation in telegram that they have been wrong with what they pick because of that.
But I love how they made their android application for ease of users and could also trade anywhere in a faster way rather than using the browser which a lot of times is slow and doesnt refresh.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 19, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
It looks like Binance has made another move:

Binance has officially confirmed today the launch of its Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and the adjustment of the discount rate that can be implemented to trading fees using the BNB token.

https://bcfocus.com/news/binance-to-introduce-discount-program-and-reshuffle-its-discount-rates/18836/

I'm not familiar with this Tiered Trading, but this is another reason why Binance is on top of the food chain. They pioneered other options for most of us traders to fully take advantage of crypto and how to make more money. I have nothing bad to say to Kucoin though, both of them are the gold standards now and they are raising the bar and the competition very high.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
Kucoin is a very good exchange with good volume and nice interface. However, I still prefer binance as binance also offer the same thing and also have a larger volume and nice interface for newbies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
The traditional trading has a limited number of-of stocks so the volatility in the market is less however when you talk about the cryptocurrency a lot of new stocks or coins are introduced in the market and each coin is dependant upon the other for value so volatility is high and in other worlds Binance is the most famous and top first Exchange in the world that is more best,
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
July 13, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
Kucoin used to be a good exchange before, but they were faking the volume in there and it was much more lower than what they were saying, binance is much more better at the moment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
 believe that Binance is more secure and reliable.Wink As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
Have you ever traded kucoin floor yet you know nothing about it? KuCoin has its own coin called Kucoin Shares (KCS) and also allows investors to trade coins other than KCS for a reduced transaction fee.
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
July 09, 2018, 11:21:52 PM
i'm myself more of an etherdelta pimp or an idex hustler... the red light district of crypto seems to attract me with all these weak hands and massive dips. only real s#@&coiners know
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
Kucoin looks pretty when it come to it's UI while Binance looks lame. But I still choose Binance because there is a representative which is CZ that always assure our fund are SAFU and it has the largest volume of any coins.
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Its difficult to choose a cryptocurrency exchange when there are  so many choices available when it comes to fees both binance and kucoin  have The same basic fee structure and for the security for me kucoin is better, well both exchanges seem to be quite popular and have their own support base,it really depends to a trader.
Activity: 186
July 09, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
Both are great and well established exchanges. Kucoin exchange is good but binance is much better. Binance hard to register but secure and valid exchange and most profitable coins you find here.Bothhaving user friendly interface even newbie can handle easily. Security is important so I would prefer go with Binance and enjoy trade.
Activity: 134
July 09, 2018, 06:12:33 PM
For these two exchanges, I like them in terms of security and nice interface, but I still prefer binance because they have a large trading volume.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
I saw Binance and Kucoin almost from beginning. I remember most pros and cons plus similarities as well as price movements in 2017 but overtime I really bet on binance. They proved their competition. Kucoin for the opposite isn't that strong exchange and a lot coins dropped below tge price after listing.
Pages:
Jump to: