Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 14. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
Kucoin and Binance are both leading platforms today, both of which provide a good experience, I use both to trade. KuCoin is focused on updating rapidly and expanding its portfolio, at present, Kucoin is more and more interested and appreciated by traders. As for Binance, they are primarily focused on improving transaction speed, shortening payment times and developing gadgets for the best user experience. In general, both have strong growth rates and most importantly, they are constantly striving to deliver the best and fastest deals.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
Kucoin is also a trading platform from China. kucoin have many campaign on twitter,binance now is top2 with hight vol24h.Both are good exchanger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 22, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
if there is comparison for Kucoin vs Binance then i would prefer for binance rather than kucoin is upcoming exchanger whereas binance is established exchange and transparent and growing fast and more volume in binance made me think about binance exchange
Activity: 574
June 22, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
Both Binance and Kucoin offer different tokens, which depending on your cryptocurrency trading habits
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 09:53:10 AM
Which floor do you like to trade in the KuCoin vs Binance? Kucoin is also a trading platform from China. The new floor was established in September 2017, but now the transaction total up to $ 60 million daily not bad for a young floor as Kucoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
June 22, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Personally i will prefer binance than kucoin why because binance has high trading volume and their android app is awesome

And don't forget their 50% discount in every transaction if you use their token to purchase. Well everybody loves discount and this is a good strategy to attract more traders. So isn't it obvious why everybody love binance?

In other way, I also use kucoin but just in some rare moments like when my coin isn't listed in binance.

Kucoin offers the same discounts if you have Kucoin shares. I still prefer exchanges like Cobinhood with no fees but they are not popular yet and low volume. I overall prefer Kucoin over Binance as they have many interesting low cap coins, but the real strong projects get listed on Binance as they have much harder requirements to get listed as having at least some prototype in development.

Activity: 85
June 12, 2018, 12:52:17 AM
I think Binance is the good choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
Kucoin for me although I have a bias because some of my favorite coins trade on that platform. Binance is a close second, though.
Activity: 784
June 12, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Always Binance. Kucoin's frequent buy/sell F2A authentication sucks! For gem picking, kucoin is the place.
that's good our account security.although its become complicated enough, but for security reason they must do that.we know that much account hacked from exchanger.this f2a auth can be prevention action for us.
Activity: 6
June 12, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
Always Binance. Kucoin's frequent buy/sell F2A authentication sucks! For gem picking, kucoin is the place.
Activity: 131
June 11, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
i think kucoin and binance is the great exchange,kucoin have many campaign on twitter,binance now is top2 with hight vol24h,binance and okex alwalys change change each other's position,with me i use binance and okex Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:56:21 PM
These are, or course, two great and well established exchanges. The Kucoin ui seems a bit more straight forward, but I am personally more comfortable and experienced with the Binance ui.

As you have referred yourself on Kucoin, I have referred myself on Binance and receive a nice bonus with each trade Tongue .

As for credibility and volume traded, Binance certainly takes the crown. Binance has a much larger user base and its trade volume is ~35-40x that of Kucoin - Binance is currently #2 for trade volume on Coinmarketcap while Kucoin is currently #40.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 11, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
We've been using kucoin for sometime now when we are trading our earning for alts into bitcoin. And so far, the process is fast according to my standard. I have account in Binance and I have use it to trade very small amount and it was also fast. But kucoin was my recent transactions with a bit higher volume and I don't have any problem at all. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
both are good exchange but i find binance a lot smoother compared to kucoin. I think the edge of kucoin over binance is that they are not that much picky on coins they are going to list unlike in binance that i even heard it costs a lot if you want to list your token there.
Activity: 162
June 11, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
I prefer kucoin to binance because kucoin has a lot of listing. There are a lot of altcoins to choose from and trade hence it is really cool to trade with. Again the interface looks really great on both phones and pc. Kucoin is the best choice for you if you want to trade with ease.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
June 11, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
I can't even compare kucoin with binance, Binance has the largest (or in top 3) volume in market and I think binance has better approach to pick up coins to list for their platform than kucoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
They are both good exchange,   having great volumes,  but In my opinion, Binance is more OK than Kucoin, in terms of volume, customer service care and I prefer the chart and interface more
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
June 11, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
What coins are in kucoin that is not in binance?

How are withdraws?
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
Ever since I am using Binance, I also have kuCoin but I am finding more interesting in Binance rather than it, Binance for me is all out since it is friendly user and a lot of ways and tools that are available in the internet on how to use it, it also has a local group for those who are aiming to become a trader in Binance.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
Both are good exchanger, I usually use them.
but Binance is bigger than KuCoin in volume trading
Pages:
Jump to: