Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 15. (Read 2338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 11, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
Both of the exchange has a good feedback from me because Im using that exchange almost everyday. The thing that I can compare for both is the volume for each of their tokens and the token availability.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
it seems that I prefer to use "binance" as a place of exchange, because I see there has a place of exchange that has a high daily trading volume.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
June 11, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
according to my experience both are good markets. both are easy to use and in fairly fast transactions. but when viewed from trading volume, I prefer binance because of price movements happening in fast binance. different from trading volume in kucoin. although both are big markets.
Truly it’s up to every feeling or experience to identify which is the best to use. Everyone has different opinions as day and night about kucoin and Binance. I reckon that both of these exchanges are good to use. Because it depends on what coin you want to trade, that will lead you to choose a suitable exchange. Each of them brings us advantages as well as drawbacks. Binance, however, is used more popular than Kucoin, also I prefer binance to Kucoin because first up, it’s the first exchange that I choose when I enter crypto market and I give my faith on it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
Binance is fast, excellent support, and super intuitive user interface for trading. Servers are quick, I've never had an order that didn't go through immediately. Withdrawals are easy as well. If you ever encounter an exchange that withhold withdrawals, you will know that feeling sucks. Coughs* Okex Coughs*
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
KuCoin loses Binance at least the number of audience and its popularity. I think that there are practically no competitors of Вinance today. Since many exchanges, more disadvantages than advantages.
copper member
Activity: 85
June 11, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
As my experienced , Kucoin is good exchange , and volume is good also its a very easy to use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
As someone has already said... Kucoin is good Exchange and its platform is exactly the same of binance... And binance has also a Great app, that is a Great feature ...
Activity: 33
June 11, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
Definitely Binance. KuCoin has almost no liquidity but more lower cap coins. But you can make money on both Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
Yes KuCoin has been going well for the last few months, It's still far behind as far as Binance is concerned. Binary users have grown rapidly over the past few months, as Bittrex does not accept new users. The Binance interface is great and easy to use. You feel comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site also has an easy android app to use a good withdrawal transaction above all you are satisfied with this exchange site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
A controversial issue. Binance is the best exchange for me. Kucoin is not a bad exchange, but Binance is the top.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 10, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
I think Binance is way better than kucoin. May be you are finding your own advantages in it and I am finding my own in the binance. I am not sure why but I feel very much comfortable with the Binance and I have access to all the coins that I always wanted to invest in. Also if you see then the current market cap of the binance has grown a lot these days and it has become #1 marketplace in the whole world. With their new features of direct purchase with the fiat they will start getting even more public base. So its already popular and I think im loving it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 10, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
These are good exchanges good volume and easy to use. I love using both of them, they serve their traders well and have good customer support. In terms of volume Binance is ahead since it came first compared to Kucoin but one day these two exchanges will be a close rival in the future and will become trading giants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Both are good trading platforms ni doubt about it, some coins you can find on kucoin and some on binance, if you want to do arbitration, you can do on both platforms, the only difference is for kucoin, you have kucoin shares which for me is a good investment since everytime there is happening in kucoin your investment has a chance of growing even further, however in kucoin sometimes it takes too long for confirmations unlike binance, still I trade I do trading with kucoin. I agree that we have to support these exchanges since they had already contributed a lot in the community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
They may have a little difference but still they already give us a better services. So, let's continue to support with these kind of trading sites because they already contributed a lot to the society.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 08, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
Kucoin is starting to ask for KYC if you want to trade on their platform, and that is the main reason of why i am stopping using them, i think that binance is much more better after all
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 05, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
Kucoin is just a copy of Binance, it created same exchange coin , even The UI is very similar to binance , I don't think Kucoin can be a serious competitive for Binance since it's just a copy and a copy can never be the original!
Activity: 484
June 05, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
There is no comparison with Binance. Kucoin came out just yesterday in terms of experience and test of times.
Talk about the Interface, binance is on top, how about the trading volume, still on top. Very convenient to use unlike Kucoin. The charging fee for Binance is way more reasonable than Kucoin. Kucoin withdrawal charges is too high. In terms of rating
Binance  1
Kucoin   20.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
June 05, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
I prefer Binance. Although iam not used to Kukoin. Binance has  been great for me especially on their security and the ease to use it.   
Most people will prefer binance anyway since it has more volume than KuCOIN. KUCOIN on the other hand, I feel is trying hard to want to be like the alternate of binance and it is really not doing badly. I have traded some coins here sometimes, although not holding too much due to liquidity, but it is not a bad exchange at all, which is why I am holding some of the exchange coin, with the possibility of the exchange volume growing over time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
June 03, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
These two exchanger are good and they both easy to use. So its hard to choose between the two of them. The only advantage of one over the other is the trasaction fee.
There is a big difference in terms of transaction fee especially the withdrawal fee, and I think Binance will win on this comparison.
The volume of Binance is huge, if you are a trader, you will not gonna look for other exchanges to trade because volume is what we are looking for.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
These two exchanger are good and they both easy to use. So its hard to choose between the two of them. The only advantage of one over the other is the trasaction fee.
Pages:
Jump to: