Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 21. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
binance is more convenient, there are no glitches with fonts, faster transfers and more trading tokens, you can also pay a fee with tokens
copper member
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
I agree with you this two exchange is good exchange but I always loved binance because I'm comfortable to use it. i really trust binance i hope there wont be a
disappointment.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
This two exchange is good exchanges for me because I'm comfortable to use it and the volumes is great everyday. But I'm mostly use kucoin than to binance because it makes me easy to trade I know binance is easy to use too. I think my coins always list to kucoin that's why I always use kucoin to trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
May 21, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Binance is way better and it looks like Kucoin copied their website (design and other stuff). Kucoin was actually OK before but recently it makes unpopular steps. Firstly, the introduced compulsory verification. That would definitely make them lose lots of clients. And the second, they started listing too many obscure tokens from shady projects. They are already being criticized for that by experts. That might cause losing their reputation and further delisting of lots of coins.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
The two exchanges are good, but I prefer Binance exchange because they have good trading volume
Activity: 137
May 21, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
Heard a lot of good staff about KuCOin, but nothing can make me switch to it from Binance. It's just a matter of habit
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
May 21, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
Actually this 2 exchanges are the best, high volume and both are in top cryptocurency exchange. I did not use Binance frequently because I am into KuCoin. I like Kucoin's security measure it's fun that they are showing my set passphrase for me to know that I am in correct in website not phishing site. Kucoin's UI still the best for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
I see the similarities of Binance and Kucoin, UI, UX, co-KCS and BNB features for easier payment, the same fee level. The money to vote crypto on the floor. Promotions, buy and sell are ongoing. I still prefer kucoin because kucoin does not have many scandals like Binance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 10, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
I like both of the exchange. I trade both.
Binance.com. The fastest growing trading platform today. In January of 2018  it had a record number of registrations on the stock exchange up to 250,000 within 1 hour. The exchange platform  has its own currency (BNB), which will grow very well this year.
Kucoin - A young and promising exchange. It has its own internal currency. The creators of the exchange want to surpass the success of the Binance exchange platform.
Binance  - 0,1%. As well as a 50% discount when buying BNB (Binance own coin).
Kucoin - 0.1% of the deal amount and 0.05% for those Users who hold Kucoin (own coin)  in their account
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
I think both are a good market. it makes no difference between the two, and I also use both markets for trading.for deposit and withdraw is also quite fast...
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
April 10, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
Kucoin doesn't have stop limit orders, which is a huge disadvantage to me. On the other hand, it has more pairs to trade.
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Personally I never used Kucoin but heard it worked just like Binance using their own token to lower fees for users. Binance is still my favorite until now though because only high quality coins listed there. It is bigger than Kucoin in term of trading volume everyday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
April 10, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Probably all of  these two are one of the  best trading exchange in the world of cryptocurrency ,and have a different in terms of services of processing fee,but in my own i prefered also in kukoin exchange because,for me its is most suitable exchange that i mostly used  in times of trading my coins,because the coins i trade its will become a high  prices in buying and selling amount comparable when i trade to binance or other trading site, maybe i compared that its higher a little amount of kukoin in pricing than in benance buying and i experience it during my trading process.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
Kucoin has a great exchange and binance also but for me Kucoin is the best because of trusted ratings and a user friendly website.
Activity: 233
April 10, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
I think both exchanges is good and decent but if you ask me i would like to trade binance and i prefer more binance because of the platform and i feel more comfortable.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
For me these two are different class players. I trade on them both. Binance is the World leading exchange with huge volumes and KuCoin is an exchange for buying good coins on their early stages, as well for some coins fees are so much smaller on KuCoin. For me both are very good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
April 10, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Binance is the sure winner here if you compare versus kucoin. This is because binance proves its security. Has a high volume transaction and a future switch into decentralized exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
Kucoin has just copied the Binance's UI to be frank. Secondly the Binance exchange is much more secure and has way more volume then Kucoin. Although, Kucoin has coins from more categories and the coin pairs is much more diversified.
Yeah pretty much but watch your post it's not determined yet that it is a copied trading site otherwise if this is true then they might face expensive charges by binance. Based on my speculations kucoin does not have a good reputation in this area there are post in here that one man was introducing kucoin as a good trading site then one after another disagreed with his claims.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
For me Kucoin is much better and I feel the same way I always feel secure and It's easy for me to navigate and the only one thing I pick kucoin over binance because of negative news when I read that binance has been hacked.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

i'm not fan in KuCoin coz i'm not familiar that exchange site, so i prefer to use Binance as my trading platform, i think it's almost the same but Binance has more token than KuCoin and its user friend its easy to use and the volume was high everyday. The reason why i choose Binance because that's my first exchange that i use to trade my token, and thats my suggestion so the decision is depend on you where you confortable to trade your coin.
between kucoin and binance has little different about their open order system.some people like binance system that easy to use.but some people like promotion in kucoin when they list new tokens / coins

BiNance became more popular because they are maintaining everything in transparency and they are treating the customer as their first priority by solving the issues, Kuncoin is doing the same thing but after listing in order to get awareness they are promoting to get awareness. When it comes to promoting each has their own identity in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: