Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 18. (Read 2338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 25, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
KuCoin and Binance are two good exchange sites for high volume. but I must prefer to use Binance. because Binance exchange is much more secure.
You're right about  Binance being more secured than Kucoin especially on the background of having survived an attempted hacking, but Kucoin is yet to be tested in that regard probably because of its relatively small volume of trade and it's a wonder what to expect if eventually attacked. I do not own an account with Kucoin for now, but if it charges 100k satoshi as does Binance for Bitcoin withdrawal, then that's for both because that was too much give the prevailing fee in the market.
I think the new rate now for Binance is only 50K satoshis, while Kucoin still stays the same.
In order for an exchange to survive and to succeed at the same time, they need to be competitive here and give customer as satisfaction.
well, for now i also prefer binance in compare kucoin. but I think both have almost the same potential, even I also have an account on both exchangers, moreover I also often deal on binance and kucoin, it's just that, the use of binance easier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Kucoin vs Binance, i choose Binance. Because yesterday i use KuCoin exchange and deposit fund in my kucoin account but until now my deposit still pending .i think Kucoin need a long time to verif deposit funds. Yeah i like binance than kucoin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 25, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

Some links I found:

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/
I believe that Binance is the best choice at the moment, you can see that Binance is having the world's largest market capitalization, which will lead to rapid liquidity, extremely confidentiality. great and there are many incentives and rewards for those who participate in this trading platform. In addition, Binance floor has not been hacker yet.

There was one attempt though to hack the Binance was it was not successful. And the hackers ended up losing money than actually stealing, that's why the table has somewhat turned. The way they explained is that they being alerted by some users and to cut the line, they immediately stop processing withdrawals, while leaving deposits and trading to function normally. So they really did a good thing to stop everything from the start that's why they still remain the best trading exchanges so far.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
May 25, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
KuCoin and Binance are two good exchange sites for high volume. but I must prefer to use Binance. because Binance exchange is much more secure.
You're right about  Binance being more secured than Kucoin especially on the background of having survived an attempted hacking, but Kucoin is yet to be tested in that regard probably because of its relatively small volume of trade and it's a wonder what to expect if eventually attacked. I do not own an account with Kucoin for now, but if it charges 100k satoshi as does Binance for Bitcoin withdrawal, then that's for both because that was too much give the prevailing fee in the market.
I think the new rate now for Binance is only 50K satoshis, while Kucoin still stays the same.
In order for an exchange to survive and to succeed at the same time, they need to be competitive here and give customer as satisfaction.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Some links I found:

I believe that Binance is the best choice at the moment, you can see that Binance is having the world's largest market capitalization, which will lead to rapid liquidity, extremely confidentiality. great and there are many incentives and rewards for those who participate in this trading platform. In addition, Binance floor has not been hacker yet.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 24, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 24, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Some links I found:

Kucoin and binance both are the best exchanges and they have also huge volume asset.I was using two exchangers for my trading but i think binance best exchanger in the crypto world because its have huge volume and security is so hard and very trusted exchange.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
May 24, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
The only benefit I see on KuCoin is their KCS which gives out dividends if you buy a bunch of them.

But I'd prefer Binance because of their professionalism and their BNB trading benefits.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 24, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
In personally, i prefer binance. I think for training, binance is better than kucoin. Kucoin is also good exchanger but binance is the best. Binance is more secure and user friendly exchanger.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
As for me, the choice is more or less obvious. I think that Binance is much more convenient and user-friendly site where you can do any operations safely and quickly. As for me, Binance is number one
Activity: 532
May 24, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
I prefer binance. I always trade in binance and so far i did not experience bad things in withdrawing and depositing. And as of now i never triedto trade in kucoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
May 24, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
Binance..mobile freindly and easy to use.adding their partnership with so many organizations and some governments around the world,Binance would be on the top of the crypto exchange world for a very long time..
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
Activity: 460
May 24, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
I believe that Binance is more secure and reliable. Smiley As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.

For me kucoin and binance is good a trading site and people is depending what trading site is like because all traders are good but theres a specialty in trading site but for me i choose binance because in that trading site is very friendly and swak to biggeners for trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
I believe that Binance is more secure and reliable. Smiley As a simple user I can say that Binance is a very friendly exchange for beginners so I prefer it more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Okex is also good for trade and one of the biggest trade volume. We can maybe add Okex to these two exchanges.
But I prefer to use Binance. That's not because of Binance is the best of these 3 exchanges. Many of my investments are trading there. That's why I prefer Binance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:13:23 AM
Obviously Binance is WAY better than KuCoin. I do not think that any other exchange (including local exchanges) comes closer to the experience offered by Binance. There is a reason why they are the top exchange in the world and no one else has the power to overtake it as the market leader. KuCoin doesn't even make to top 5 of my list of exchanges.
Activity: 546
May 24, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
I think Binance is much better than Kucoin when it comes to security of your coins and the exchange volume. Kucoin has been copying most of the Binance UI so I don't see how you find Kucoin UI better than that of Binance exchange. Although I would have to agree that kucoin lists coins faster and has a wide variety of coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
May 24, 2018, 04:42:05 AM
well they are similar with features but i definetely prefer binance. because binance has really good volumes for all major altcoins so it is easier to buy and sell in binance. and that is why binance token holders have good advantages as well.
Activity: 518
May 23, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
if I myself this time I prefer to trade in Binance, to exchange in Kucoin and Binance of course it is up to ourselves, in the crypto we can freely choose the exchange for our trade, which is important we are comfortable and can get profit from our trade.
Pages:
Jump to: