Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 24. (Read 2338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
March 26, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Good exchange is not determined in its UI because there so many shit exchange that have good UI but poor in service. Kucoin is just a piece of junk compared to Binance and their difference in terms of functionality is too far. Kucoin will be vanished someday due to lack of safety features.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
To me binance is still way and far better than Kucoin, The Kucoin echange userinterface is a copy from binance but that's not the issue, the exchange lags to some extent and unlike binance some coins on kucoin have less volume below a btc where you could not get someone to sell your coins, binance is still king
I think Binance were still the choice of the crowd, I used both, but I felt more secure in Binance. Tho some coins were not yet listed in it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
Binance for me, I like that the referral rewards are instantly rewarded, with kucoin the payout takes a while. currently have a kucoin payment stuck, I'm not sure if this is common.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
To me binance is still way and far better than Kucoin, The Kucoin echange userinterface is a copy from binance but that's not the issue, the exchange lags to some extent and unlike binance some coins on kucoin have less volume below a btc where you could not get someone to sell your coins, binance is still king
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
March 26, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

Some links I found:

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
I always prefer Binance because it has a huge trading volume compared to KuCoin. Though, KuCoin is also a great exchange, it has a nice looking user interface but their trading volume is kind of low compared Binance. I see the KuCoin is following the footsteps of Binance, I wish them all the best in the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
A lot more trades happening in Binance as it is larger.
If I want to sell at a limit, I'm more like to get a buyer without waiting longer because a lot more people (and bots) trade in Binance.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
March 25, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
Kucoin and Binance are the one of the best crypto exchangers right now . It is really hard to say that which one is better . But in my opinion Binance is one step ahead than Kucoin . Binance has bigger daily trade volume than Kucoin .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
March 25, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
True, binance is very hyped for all those newbies who recently joined crypto and they do not know what to do with their lifes.

Kucoin is much more better, and it is prettier than binance and a lot of people think that kucoin is gonna be the next huge exchange.
I used to like them, but especially binance turned into a shitcoin exchange for ico's who overpay on listing fee's.
But there is a trust I feel in binance and feel like something shady in kucoin after they traded BTCP on their exchange and after some days they stopped the trace and told that the team need to write to them to start trade and after that they will think. With their this act it looks like after the fork the exchange started the trade only for to sell their own collected coins and when they sold all of them they closed the trade and now may ask the team to pay the fees for to restart the trace. So after that I have a little bit doubt on kucoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
March 25, 2018, 07:23:32 PM
I feel Kucoin is just copying the UI,  the marketing strategy of Binance. Kucoin is good but better to create something unique from Binance. I have some investments from both exchange sites. Love them both.

Grin

Some links I found:

Activity: 798
March 25, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Some links I found:

I will prefer to use binance right now as right now it is a best exchange and there are many people in that exchange. Always keep in mind that trade on that exchange which has a high amount of traders so that you can easily buy and sell any amount without any hurdle or delay. Kucoin is also a good exchange and you can trade to get a good profit but right now keep the amount of trade lower as the traders are not that much and with time it is hope that the users will increase.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
March 25, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
True, binance is very hyped for all those newbies who recently joined crypto and they do not know what to do with their lifes.

Kucoin is much more better, and it is prettier than binance and a lot of people think that kucoin is gonna be the next huge exchange.
I used to like them, but especially binance turned into a shitcoin exchange for ico's who overpay on listing fee's.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
March 25, 2018, 06:44:46 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 25, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
I have given some features below about Kucoin and Binance. have a look into here and take a decision which will be reliable for you.

1. interface site/mobile app => similar but Binance is faster more stable works better
2. Volume => Kucoin 2 million users <-> Binance 6 million users
3. Profit sharing -> Kucoin with KCS coin (like dividend shares)
4. Referral program -> Binance has 20% commission of the transaction fee on trades made by your referral, Kucoin has disabled it recently
5. Special giveaways -> Both do special giveaways
6. multilingual -> Both support different languages albeit not all the same
7. Cheap transactions - > Both have cheap transactions, Binance has BNB coin to pay for fees which gives you a 50% discount
8. Apps both have iOS and Android apps -> Binance app is more stable and faster, Kucoin’s app is still in beta.
9. Windows Client app -> Only Binance
0. Customer service -> Hands down Binance over Kucoin

Both have various coins, tokens and trading pairs, basically it boils down to which coins you wanna trade. Some are only listed on Kucoin others only on Binance.

Yeah binance is more popular than kuCoin though I used both exchanges. Its good to trade in binance its fast and with many traders which results to higher volume being traded within the platform. kuCoin  is good also, but I frequently use binance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
hello everyone, guy's what is kucoin? I hope you can send me a link. thank and advance.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 25, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
Binance all the way for me. I just checked coinmarketcap and Binance is on the top of the list as far as 24 hours trading volume:

1. Binance
33. Kucoin

So that speaks a lot. And Binance proves already why they are the number 1 trading platform. Remember the bot exploits? They have a security system built in to check for unnatural movements that's why they have captured the supposedly exploits early and stop the withdrawal and make proper investigations. Resulting of the funds not able to be withdrew by the hackers and they themselves even lost their money. If you are just basing everything on UI alone, then its not a good gauge in my opinion.

Well im just a little fish, so Im not that worried about getting hacked.

But yes, that was impressive.

Don't call yourself a little fish because someday we will be a big whale across the ocean. I still go with Binance and have you heard that they are moving to a crypto friendly nation which is Malta? So that's another sign that they are really on the top of this game. I can't say anything about Kucoin though, I haven't trade in their but I'm been thinking of testing it as well in the next coming months

I think you also need to correct your mindset about hacks though. We have been targeted by those criminals and that should be the #1 priority by them, as shown by Binance. Well if you are small fish I would understand that you will not be  worried, but how about those investors who have loads of money in a trading platform who don't have enough measures to detect a possible hack?
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
Both of these commercial sites are very good and are receiving great support from the community. But I chose Binance to trade because Binance has a nice interface and easy to use, secure and support clients very well, the transaction fee in Binance is also the lowest so I decided to trade mainly on Binance.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 25, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Kucoin is still younger but they still have the same community with binance. Kucoin transaction fee is high but have seen a lot of old exchanges replaced when accounts gets larger.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
Binance is far more popular and stable. But majority of new coins are being listed on Kucoin, so if you participate in ICOs frequently, Kucoin is better option for you. Listing on Binance is far more expensive,so only big projects are there
Activity: 728
March 25, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
I prefer the Kucoin's interface, binance is not fast enough for me, well, maybe it is because i have a shit computer, but binance's interface consumes a lot of RAM, and that is the only sad thing about it.

But yea, binance is much more better anyways.

I prefer the binance interface for trading, but you have to admit that the exchange kucoin does a very good job too, with some exclusive corners. I don't understand the KCS dump these last few months... He had climbed very fast and very high, but now I find the correction rather violent...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
March 25, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I don't understand the KCS dump these last few months... He had climbed very fast and very high, but now I find the correction rather violent...

There is nothing to understand. Bitcoin crashed so did all altcoins. KCS can make you money as long as cash flows in to crypto. Mostly bitcoin. If bitcoin loses value, no matter how many trades they make, Kucoin will also lose profits. If Kucoin loses profits, so does its coin KCS, and you as a KCS holder.

In other words KCS is mostly pegged to Bitcoin like every other altcoin there is.
Pages:
Jump to: