Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin vs Binance - page 17. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
I think it depends on each person's preferences. Personally I like binance because the volume trading is much bigger
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
Nothing beats Binance. For me, Binance is lifetime until someone offer a different package.
Activity: 120
May 29, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
Kucoin is very easy for trading than Binance. But I prefer bibance for east deposit and withdrawal. Also different coins on Binance gives variety of coins to trade with.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
They are both great exchanges.
I can't choose between them
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 29, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus

I prefer Binance more. To me it is more fashionable and down to business. The thing that pushes me not to like KuCoin as much as I like Binance is the referral. I don't like referrals in exchange. I believe people should be directed freely and not because of bonus that will be attached to it.

Even I won't both about referring people to both the Kucoin and Binance exchange but I won't bother much about the Kucoin. Most of the coins listed in Binance are good because they will list mostly potential coins which had the ability to increase the price.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 08:41:47 AM
There should be no comparison really;overall both exchanges seems to be quite popular with each having their support bases.It is up to the traders own preference and requirements to ascertain which one is best for them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
May 29, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus

I prefer Binance more. To me it is more fashionable and down to business. The thing that pushes me not to like KuCoin as much as I like Binance is the referral. I don't like referrals in exchange. I believe people should be directed freely and not because of bonus that will be attached to it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
Binance is better if we compare both,Binance hard to register but secure and valid exchange and most profitable coins you find here.Bothhaving user friendly interface even newbie can handle easily.Security is important so i would prefer go with Binance and enjoy trade.Good luck
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
Kucoin exchange is good but binance is much better
Binance has better security and very high volume
Mostly all listing projects are good on binance
Good quality and low transaction fees
Mostly the wallets on binance are always in working condition that's a good job
Activity: 30
May 29, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
I like binance more because I find its interface very useful. I can easily catch the news. Everyone will have their own feeling: D
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
May 29, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
if comparing binends and kucoin, binance is the biggest market in crypto now in the list of coinmarketcap binance is at no 3 with the largest volume and kucoin is on the order of 37. I prefer trading in the binance market because there are a lot of good coins there
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
Both good exchange. KuCoin has worked well for the last few months. But Kucoin is made to follow the binance. Moreover, the Binance exchange is much Most SECURE and Highest Volume, Over 7 Million Satisfied Traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
For my day trading activity i prefer used Binance because this exchange has bigger volume than Kucoin, with bigger volume  we can get better liquidity. Binance also has more nice interface and friendly platform that easy to use it for beginner or experienced trader. Binance also their own coin that will be one of the most potential coins in crypto market although tradeable only in their exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
I prefer the exchange of KuCoin. User-friendly interface. KuCoin added coins that I prefer. The Binance exchange user interface is less convenient for me. Also there are very few coins that interest me
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
both are a great exchange. the most important thing is a daily volume that influences market volatility. but i prefer for binance because binance are secure in my opinion. They have a security system built in to check for unnatural movements.
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
I happen to use Binance so I prefer Binance because there is an impressive crypto option that is offered along with a Bitcoin, Ether, Bread Tether exchanger partner. Overall, the number of available coins is nearly 100, and all good altcoins, including Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash, are on the list.
Activity: 166
May 25, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
It's true that KuCoin has gone well over the last few months, It's still far behind as far as Binance is concerned. Binary users have grown rapidly over the past few months, as Bittrex does not accept new users. Binance interface is very nice and easy to use.Safe and has a larger volume than Kucoin. Although, Kucoin has coins from more categories and coins are much more diversified.
Activity: 336
May 25, 2018, 03:42:49 AM
for a place of exchange I prefer places that have a very high trading volume and security is very high because with a high trading volume snagat show price changes very quickly, so binance is  my choice.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
So I've been doing some research on this topic.

Personally, I prefer KuCoin, since their UI looks really nice and I like the KCS bonus (I referred myself Tongue ) Also they add the new currencies faster.

What are your thoughts on this?

Some links I found:

https://coinanalysis.io/kucoin-vs-binance/

https://cryptofastlane.com/blog/kucoin-vs-binance-exchange-kucoin-better-binance-best-cryptocurrency-exchange/

KuCoin and Binance are too great exchange site with a high volume everyday but I must prefer to use Binance since Im comfortable with the design and ui of this exchange site it has also an android application that easy to use the withdrawal transaction are good over all Im satisfy to this exchange site.
Binance is a very good trading platform for us to trade our crcypto or with a speedy simple processing.
Kucoin shares 90% of the profit from membership fees.
Specifically: 40% for referrals and 50% for anyone keeping KCS coins on the floor. This is my favorite spot on this floor.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Binance's UI is easy looking than kucoin. And it is more secure than kucoin. but some small coins can easy trading on kucoin than Binance. i chose Binance
Pages:
Jump to: