Pages:
Author

Topic: KWAGSH Coin- Cryptonight Coin Algorithm - page 2. (Read 10293 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
I am getting rid off a part of my KGH : 100 000 000 KGH for 0.4 BTC
Anyone ?

( this offer won't last!  )

LOL only 0.4 BTC!, it's not even worth 0.0004 BTC, and you can't even transfer the coins because the coin is DEAD...no working explorer and blockchain..

Explorer and blockchain working - I will pay you 0.0004 BTC for 100M KGH.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
HI all in KWAGSH community,
Any of you got coins stucked on Altex exchange?
My coins stucked there for months and I can not withdraw them.
Any solutions?
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
Anyone ?

( this offer won't last!  )

LOL only 0.4 BTC!, it's not even worth 0.0004 BTC, and you can't even transfer the coins because the coin is DEAD...no working explorer and blockchain..
Activity: 27
October 18, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
 Sad Sad Grin Grin
Activity: 23
October 18, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Anyone ?

( this offer won't last!  )
Activity: 315
September 14, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
take over by community?
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 08:49:01 PM
OK  here we are with an update - we are getting more interest from miners and the community.
We would like to have a consensus among our members on how we move forward.
To that end, please log in here and check the topics and post so your voice is heard Smiley
https://www.kwagsh.online/
very excited to see people coming together to keep this coin going... TOGETHER... WE CAN DO THIS! Smiley
Activity: 33
September 05, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
Calling all KGH loyalists (for lack of a better description LOL)  We are hoping to put together a group of new admin and see if we can take over and get this coin going again after apparent Dev abandonment.
If you are interested in helping to continue this coin, please join us in the KGH discord chat and reach out to us.  We're at 5 now but would like at least 10 members willing to help resurrect and continue the work of this coin.
https://discord.gg/z2x2Tzv
Thanks! and Look forward to working with you!
@zeilercd#1838
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Exchange:
ALTEX EXCHANGE
Vote for KWAGSH [KGH] to be listed on
1. GRAVIEX

how do you vote graviex.net?
Activity: 325
September 02, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
as we can see kwagsh is need vote here https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b6a5993abea8c150adce2e6

also vote on graviex https://graviex.net/listing_registers now in 12 position

so if we have the coin we should vote there. Because i have this coin too
Voting and ask for listing on new exchanges are good, but at the moment, the utmost demand of KWASH investors is how to withdraw their money from Altex exchange.
My coins stucked there for months, loll
Activity: 110
September 01, 2018, 06:24:58 AM
as we can see kwagsh is need vote here https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b6a5993abea8c150adce2e6

also vote on graviex https://graviex.net/listing_registers now in 12 position

so if we have the coin we should vote there. Because i have this coin too
Activity: 325
September 01, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Today, withdrawals of KWAGSH out of Altex exchange has been re-enable,       

Welll i tried withdrawing my kwagsh coins from altex, not working , still say failed!!!!

Me too, but I will try later with as many withdrawals as possible.
At least, it is good signal that finally Altex exchange shown their first positive moves for its customers.
Activity: 258
August 30, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
I hope they really fix there withdraws, cause i have over 46 million zwagsh on that site...
Activity: 20
August 30, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
Can you point out the advantages and disadvantages that KWAGSH Coin has? This will reinforce the trust and confidence of the user.
Activity: 258
August 30, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
Today, withdrawals of KWAGSH out of Altex exchange has been re-enable,       

Welll i tried withdrawing my kwagsh coins from altex, not working , still say failed!!!!
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
August 29, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
The @kwagsh account's last active day in the forum around one month ago.
The official website of KWAGSH has been down ATM.
Today, withdrawals of KWAGSH out of Altex exchange has been re-enable, but I can not find exchanges to withdraw my coins.
Please help, KWAGSH team.
Activity: 17
August 10, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
Dev, you ignored again my questions ... At the moment, Kwagsh cannot be traded, because Altex disabled deposits on almost all currencies including yours. When Altex will allow KGH deposits and when we can expect another exchange to trade Kwagsh?

Well, you can help the kwagsh community to grow by adding it in other exchanges on be half of the kwagsh team.

Really Dev of Kwagsh? you want ppl to help you get the coin on other exchanges? I did exactly that! (we were set to list on maplechange and stocks.exchange) and helped rally the coin while you sat silent months ago ready to give up.

My repayment for VOLUNTEER help? to get kicked as Admin from the project and blocked from all access to discord without as much as a word from you. You did it silent and sneaky.  I'm happy your coin is dying. You deserve nothing from the mining community. You can't even or don't care to assist the people mining this coin and you are consistant in putting out bad wallets.

Seriously community, make your own decisions about this dev and project and if you do your due diligence on the matter, you will find it's worthless to put hash power towards it.

Good day to you kgh dev and I hope you grow up and learn some valuable lessons.

AverageCitizen
ex Admin for KGH
ex pool operator for KGH (kgh.miningcache.org)
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 10:13:48 PM
I have downloaded the lastet CLI wallet from KWAGSH github page, let both daemon and my wallet synced with network.
To be honest, it worked fine.
Nevertheless, the problems by now is Altex has been disable withdrawals of KWAGSH in their platform more than one week ago.
Any news from them, especially hint on promising day to re-enable at least withdrawals?
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
Lol, why KWAGSH team kept silently in the ANN topic like this.
They should state something about current status of Altex exchange and available fixing solutions for community.
Any contact been made with Altex?
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
Today, I have tried withdrawing my coins from the Altex exchange.
Unfortunately, the exchange has not allowed their customers to withdraw KWAGSH coins.
It has allowable withdrawals with other coins.
Please ask them for help to re-enable withdrawals of KWAGSH, at lest, KWAGSH team.
Pages:
Jump to: