Pages:
Author

Topic: KWAGSH Coin- Cryptonight Coin Algorithm - page 4. (Read 10293 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ok, this become more weird, because the coins are missing from my wallet ... where are they ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
KWAGSH Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Activity: 54
Please help me too, i'm using the window CLI wallet version "kwagsh wallet v2.0.0.2" syn until block  Height 73748 and it freezer
Come to discord please
Activity: 1
Please help me too, i'm using the window CLI wallet version "kwagsh wallet v2.0.0.2" syn until block  Height 73748 and it freezer
my wallet not sync..i cant withdrawal mu fund

Come to discord so i can give you a step so your wallet can sync https://discord.gg/XSRxkg
You have already tx id, just check your email.

Here the log again:
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.268480 INFO    [simplewallet]         amount                                        tx id
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.284080 INFO    [simplewallet]   -30000000.00100000   3563d9af43fcffc76d96f08cc4953c683d9553f32c174bba22e2b07f0ed6be28
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.299680 INFO    [simplewallet]   -30000000.00000000   aaQxToKoKrMXXgL4TsoC6p5NWRJWyn5GUiSXn99Aki8aDr7NsuqH2ERh7HsRgHYKpa4iUP31GzCpqNb nzFjMdZF49x835P99L9

BTW, have no single note how much coins I can send with a single transaction. Most of the other coins just divide the amount on few transactions ... if your wallet can't support it, it is good idea to warn.

I sent more than 4 tickets to Altex exchange, have no single reply from them ... same like you, no letter from you too!
Your transaction tx id cannot be located in the explorer, please you can check, explorer.kwagsh.xyz
Activity: 76
could explain how to compile the wallet in Windows? and Linux also ok Huh
my wallet not sync..i cant withdrawal mu fund
You have already tx id, just check your email.

Here the log again:
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.268480 INFO    [simplewallet]         amount                                        tx id
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.284080 INFO    [simplewallet]   -30000000.00100000   3563d9af43fcffc76d96f08cc4953c683d9553f32c174bba22e2b07f0ed6be28
2018-Jul-06 23:19:28.299680 INFO    [simplewallet]   -30000000.00000000   aaQxToKoKrMXXgL4TsoC6p5NWRJWyn5GUiSXn99Aki8aDr7NsuqH2ERh7HsRgHYKpa4iUP31GzCpqNb nzFjMdZF49x835P99L9

BTW, have no single note how much coins I can send with a single transaction. Most of the other coins just divide the amount on few transactions ... if your wallet can't support it, it is good idea to warn.

I sent more than 4 tickets to Altex exchange, have no single reply from them ... same like you, no letter from you too!
Activity: 9
As I wrote to your mail nearly 2 weeks ago, I made a transfer to altex wallet 30 M and they just disappeared from my wallet and didn't receive them in altex ... they just gone.

I sent you all logs about the transaction properly sent using Payment ID, you just ignored my e-mail. Altex support did the same.

So I suppose these coins gone to your wallet, not some of mines ... Wanna check your email and to solve the case or you think to leave it and count this as stolen coins? We are talking about 30 M KGH, not 1 KGH.

The email have been sent from [email protected] using your site contact form.

Altex does not work for several days. I / O is closed on all coins.
Activity: 65
Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
This campaign, including!
Bittrade Group long time have been working in such ways -  trading, bounty, ico and we are going to offer you to receive compensation in our tokens by filling uncomplicated conditions.
Our team appreciates the time you spent on the work done and is ready to help you.
Together - we are stong!
Detailed information and conditions on the links below.
https://eng.bittradegroup.com/compensation-fund/

Увaжaeмoe cooбщecтвo! Cфepa бayнти кишит   пpoeктaми, кoтopыe нe выпoлнили  oбязaтeльcтвa пo выплaтaм! Этa кaмпaния, в тoм чиcлe!
Bittrade Group  дaвнo paбoтaeт в нaпpaвлeнияx тpeйдингa, бayнти, ico и  пpeдлaгaeт пoлyчить кoмпeнcaцию в нaшиx тoкeнax выпoлнив нecлoжныe ycлoвия. Haшa кoмaндa  цeнит вpeмя, кoтopoe былo пoтpaчeнo нa пpoдeлaннyю paбoтy и гoтoвы пoмoчь.
Bмecтe мы cилa ! Дeтaльнaя инфopмaция и ycлoвия пo ccылки нижe.
https://bittradegroup.com/compensation_fund/
As I wrote to your mail nearly 2 weeks ago, I made a transfer to altex wallet 30 M and they just disappeared from my wallet and didn't receive them in altex ... they just gone.

I sent you all logs about the transaction properly sent using Payment ID, you just ignored my e-mail. Altex support did the same.

So I suppose these coins gone to your wallet, not some of mines ... Wanna check your email and to solve the case or you think to leave it and count this as stolen coins? We are talking about 30 M KGH, not 1 KGH.

Kindly contact them again, i dont control altex exchange, they have a twitter handle also they will attend to you. And hope you have not sent it some where else, there is no way you can transfer 30M KGH in a single transfer, can you give us the TX ID

Two days no reply from the admin in the forum and more than 2 week from the mail support ... seems like he stoles 30 M KGH ... be careful guys with this coin ... looks like cheating project !!!

What  happened to 30M kgh, did you give them to me?
Two days no reply from the admin in the forum and more than 2 week from the mail support ... seems like he stoles 30 M KGH ... be careful guys with this coin ... looks like cheating project !!!
Activity: 23

What about windows Huh??

Activity: 31
the only exchange altex is down although you can register. i send a mail but no answer.

why people still mining this coin? if it's get forked you can still use ?
Dev, What happened with the missing 30 M KGH ? I wrote you 2 weeks ago, to you and to Altex exchange support and nobody reply me? Did you stole them or my emails are missed?
Activity: 25
hello ! :-\why do not kwg come to ALTEXEXCHANGE? s OFFICIAL POOL
Activity: 76
Please download the updated kwagsh Ubuntu wallet from https://github.com/kwash-dev/GUI_WALLET_LINUX , Kwagsh have hard forked to an Asic resistant algorithm cryptonote heavy, more information please contact kwagsh dev on DISCORD. Please for window wallet please be patient. Thanks

for Windows?
Pages:
Jump to: