Pages:
Author

Topic: KWAGSH Coin- Cryptonight Coin Algorithm - page 3. (Read 10293 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
devido ao erro encontrado em todas as moedas baseada em cryptonight, a altex foi forçada a trancar tudo por la
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
Developers at least wrote something motivating, than to be silent, there can be it not swindlers, but just weak team and not professionalyy. Create-have created and that with it to do next, they don't know. Someone can offer innovative and will help a coin? I do for such a startup of projects graphic design thereby I help the project, I had success with three teams Elactra (eca), Eagle, NewtonProject (ncp), these companies have achieved good results for each of participants who have begun to help, it were valanter, designers, motivators, copywriters, web developer, speakers.
If many investors will think not only of fast enrichment, but also that in this hard time in the padyushchy market it is necessary to make efforts. This young market suffers changes and is transformed and all of us develop with these events, times of easy money have passed
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
Altex exchange has been put under long technical maintenance.
Without claim on predicted come-back time.
I have millions of KWAGSH in the Altex exchange.
Do you have any special news from them, recently KWAGSH team?
Activity: 109
More than twenties new coins launched in the last two or three months with Cryptonight or Cryptonight-ASIC-resistant algorithm.
Most of them have had very low prices, almost no volume in exchanges.
It is true, but investors should choose best projects by themselves.
And, they can not blame on anyone, including projects' devs for their losses due to investing in wrong, bad, scam projects.
Activity: 151
they are down since 6 juli 2018! why do they take that long?
but they still adding a lot new cryptonight coins with all 0%! looks like scam.
More than twenties new coins launched in the last two or three months with Cryptonight or Cryptonight-ASIC-resistant algorithm.
Most of them have had very low prices, almost no volume in exchanges.
Activity: 31
Dev, you ignored again my questions ... At the moment, Kwagsh cannot be traded, because Altex disabled deposits on almost all currencies including yours. When Altex will allow KGH deposits and when we can expect another exchange to trade Kwagsh?

Well, you can help the kwagsh community to grow by adding it in other exchanges on be half of the kwagsh team.

how do you do that? you can't just add anything you want.
Dev, you ignored again my questions ... At the moment, Kwagsh cannot be traded, because Altex disabled deposits on almost all currencies including yours. When Altex will allow KGH deposits and when we can expect another exchange to trade Kwagsh?

they are down since 6 juli 2018! why do they take that long?
but they still adding a lot new cryptonight coins with all 0%! looks like scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What this currency needs is new exchanges, tradeogre, stock.exchange etc so that it starts to go up a bit more.
Activity: 54

Well, you can help the kwagsh community to grow by adding it in other exchanges on be half of the kwagsh team.
Activity: 27
Activity: 109
I bought KWAGSH more than one month ago, and has still been dissapointed because I can not sell my coins to take profits.
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_KGH
Almost no volume recently.
Currently, no available buy order, and sell orders stucked at 2 Litoshi in https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_KGH

so you can sell on altex exchange?
Activity: 9
I did not get answer even if my question is simple.. You said new KGH for linux..

What about windows? I got a big stock, you must tell me: are you going to create a windows wallet that works??? Huh
KWAGSHB пpoшлoe вocкpeceньe в 23:59
download the window CLI wallet from  https://github.com/kwash-dev/Window-CLI-Wallet @everyone
GitHub
kwash-dev/Window-CLI-Wallet
Contribute to Window-CLI-Wallet development by creating an account on GitHub.
Activity: 23
I did not get answer even if my question is simple.. You said new KGH for linux..

What about windows? I got a big stock, you must tell me: are you going to create a windows wallet that works??? Huh
Activity: 9
Come to discord please
Where is link of KWAGSH Discord channel?
Can you give me the link, please.
Kwagsh have moved totally to an Asic resistant coin version, precisely cryptonote heavy. Kwagsh have not authorize anybody to collect donations on behalf of kwagsh, please dont be scammed. Any pool still using old kwagsh  is the enemy of kwagsh and such pool can be regarded as those who want kwagsh dead. This is to inform everybody that kwagsh have successfully updated and that there is only one discord channel for kwagsh which is  DISCORD and kwagsh will open its telegram channel to inform you all
more coins of course ... better price (price at all, because the altex not working at all to deposit funds) ... better support Smiley
case with the missing KGH have been solved by the new blockchain ... somehow. Case is closed

But in all cases, I'm a little disappointed from the support ... didn't help solving the case ... transaction is missing from the blockchain, sorry, no coins I'm sorry.

I hope nobody will need the support for such problems.
Activity: 30
KWAGSH Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Thank you for link to SonoX.
KWAGSH volume in Altex exchange has been very low, in all four trading pairs there.
So, the coin need additional exchanges, and SonoX might be a good candidate.
Activity: 3
wow,  This project is inovative and will surely gets the success.   
Activity: 30
KWAGSH Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
I voted for KWAGSH.
Please vote for the coin with current voting campaign in SonoX.
If the coin has high votes, it can get free listings there.
Pages:
Jump to: