Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 14. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 03:03:28 AM
Kyber is good! He will do good ones for free because later he can show to people it was his call and it came up good. That's how they do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 03:05:07 AM
They are making whitelist and KYC but those whales joining with tons of account. If you want to proof I can show you. By this way whales are dumping with high price and run from project.

I also beleive that some whales participated with lots of accounts even their strict KYC process during thr registration.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 02:37:26 AM
An imperfect solution to this discount rate problem would be to look at any equity valuations of the company. So venture capital rounds. You would then estimate the value of Kyber if it was processing 5% of all the crypto transactions (and crypto continued its growth path). From Kyber's current equity valuation and future possible valuation you could derive a discount rate. This isn't a perfect solution for a number of reasons, but it is the best I can think of off the top of my head.

How is your shilling going, faggot? Still persistent about Kyber, it's been few weeks post ICO still around x4 the price, what does your pathetic blog say? Any new idiots joined your "VIP Insider Group" yet? Fuck out of here.

I am kind of hurt. That is honestly a brilliant solution to the discount rate problem. I don't think you'll find a better one.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 02:32:59 AM
They are making whitelist and KYC but those whales joining with tons of account. If you want to proof I can show you. By this way whales are dumping with high price and run from project.
Activity: 113
October 05, 2017, 02:20:58 AM
An imperfect solution to this discount rate problem would be to look at any equity valuations of the company. So venture capital rounds. You would then estimate the value of Kyber if it was processing 5% of all the crypto transactions (and crypto continued its growth path). From Kyber's current equity valuation and future possible valuation you could derive a discount rate. This isn't a perfect solution for a number of reasons, but it is the best I can think of off the top of my head.

How is your shilling going, faggot? Still persistent about Kyber, it's been few weeks post ICO still around x4 the price, what does your pathetic blog say? Any new idiots joined your "VIP Insider Group" yet? Fuck out of here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 09:13:24 AM
It will sell for between 3x and 4x on ether delta I predict. Expecting it to have a market cap of around $700 mil once it settles.

I've sold some of my ico tokens. Holding most of them and waiting milestones and high volume exchanges.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 07:06:45 AM
It will sell for between 3x and 4x on ether delta I predict. Expecting it to have a market cap of around $700 mil once it settles.
October 01, 2017, 09:28:10 PM
October 01, 2017, 09:11:01 PM
Also, that calculator is for every token in existence, so NOT what you get at coinmarketcap.com, which only includes currently circulating tokens.

I don't think the authors meant to do this, but even using their very optimistic assumptions, Kyber may be overpriced after discounting for risk and adjusting for the total KNC supply. Heh. 
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
October 01, 2017, 09:04:41 PM
5% of total market is a huge assumption. They might easily take the volume off of traditional exchanges but there are similar products like kyber on the go.
And there can be many approaches to it. As, we see on current scenario, locality and specialty too takes away the volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 09:00:24 PM
so after i was banned from kyber ico, i am also banned from the exchange, for the price is so high and still cant see a dump for a long term, i wll not buy it at this point
October 01, 2017, 08:42:58 PM
Also, you would want to heavily discount any total you came up with when using that calculator, as there is considerable risk that your predictions will be too optimistic. In economics, you don't simply multiply it by the probability you think your predictions will be true because of opportunity cost. Ideally, you find something of similar risk that is already priced by an efficient market and use that discount rate. I am not convinced that the efficient market hypothesis applies to crytpo right now though.
September 30, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

That is a very interesting analysis. I would call it very optimistic and question one of its assumptions. The authors assume Kyber will be 5% of the market, which is very optimistic, and then further assume all its trades are done through reserve managers, which isn't accurate. Kyber will initially be the main reserve itself.  The third party reserves aren't technically necessary.
Activity: 219
September 30, 2017, 11:21:37 AM
Nice article. Very impressive. 1 billion is quite real, considering the fact that cryptocurrencies is gaining momentum and did not intend to stop anytime soon Grin
Activity: 262
September 29, 2017, 12:45:29 PM
Yes, interesting and educated thoughts.Starting from the statistics of previous years it is really possible to build such calculations.But now nobody can accurately guess what will be the dynamics.Already one good news is:the new York-based company LedgerX building a road for institutional investors and big money!!Expect soon an opportunity of entrance ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

TL;DR : $1.6B

Math is pretty good in this blog. I second this calculation. (My personal calcs were sub $1B, on the safe side)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 28, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

Thanks for sharing the information. I am surprise on how details the calculation was and i am impressed on how he predict the price by fundamental analysis. I know a lot of people tends to say that FA is not that useful for crypto as the price is usually affected by news or certain conditions. However, i have been using FA for certain tokens and use it to determine if it is worth buying even though everyone else is saying that it is. Even though i have missed out for some gains but overall i am happy that i always believe in the coins i choose and can sleep well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 10:41:42 AM
the kyber is one of the most anticipated ICO for this year especially for investing.you should look the partnership with ethereum foundation and also with the other projects.they will make really big difference for the crypro economy.
Agree with your opinion. Kyber has done a lot of good in recent years to develop the project and there are many exchanges that want to add Kyber in the near future and this will give Kyber a stable price in the near future.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 28, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

EtherDelta price was around 0.006 ETH/BTC

Than it was showing rise to 0.0085 ETH/BTC it is only 30%

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

From appearence on exchange it is allready minus 40%.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

Similar project like 0x was not falling when appered...

Everything is green except Kyber.

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?

Rofl, these people are the one who bought at the ATH, then price drop and price correction, coins is now scam because they are "Not making profit"
Really, the community gotta get a purge and cleansed such people
Activity: 126
September 28, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
I also think so.

Terrible mistake to add new coin on China exchange when Neo FUD "over".

I still hope Kyber team will be better with timing.

Binance has excluded chinese people from trading. It is located in Hongkong and is focusing only on international customers now. Most customers of binance are  "westerners" and it looks like those people like to dump their coins there a lot. When DNT and OAX were dumped on binance chinese people made 20-30% of the volume there and on other chinese exchanges it was possible to buy/sell those coins for CNY.

Pages:
Jump to: