Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 12. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 11:09:38 PM
Great Chart Gallery of Kyber Netwwork on BitScreener
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 11:03:03 AM
Kyber still has great potential and is actually a buy at current prices in my opinion. The team seem to be very active and very transparent with clear deliverable objectives for the coming months. If these are delivered on then surely it will moon.
yes, team is active and project is very good, i think the price dumpling is due to the way of ico, everyone get little coins, there must be a long time for bigholders to collect enough coins, at which time the price will rocket to the moon
you may get the point, new coin often manipulated by big holders when they get enough coins from the market, and kyber still need some time to pump, i think its a good chance to buy

I just prefer to hold my current KyberNetwork tokens. After this dust things will be more clearer I guess.
I noticed this coin for a long time, the price of knc for eth seems to be at bottom, what do you guys think of buying it now
you can see the reply above, i found that there is little post these days, maybe when people make more post here, you can get involved
Activity: 252
November 04, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Kyber still has great potential and is actually a buy at current prices in my opinion. The team seem to be very active and very transparent with clear deliverable objectives for the coming months. If these are delivered on then surely it will moon.
yes, team is active and project is very good, i think the price dumpling is due to the way of ico, everyone get little coins, there must be a long time for bigholders to collect enough coins, at which time the price will rocket to the moon
you may get the point, new coin often manipulated by big holders when they get enough coins from the market, and kyber still need some time to pump, i think its a good chance to buy

I just prefer to hold my current KyberNetwork tokens. After this dust things will be more clearer I guess.
I noticed this coin for a long time, the price of knc for eth seems to be at bottom, what do you guys think of buying it now
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
November 02, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
Would kiber network be able to provide safenet for such dips caused by bitcoin? I hope this is possible it will save crypto as I see it with its liquidity mechanism
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 31, 2017, 07:06:56 AM
Activity: 280
October 30, 2017, 10:28:04 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 09:29:44 AM
Activity: 85
October 30, 2017, 09:27:41 AM
Kyber has a successful ICO and many times the price of ICO. Kyber has a very good management team, Kyber community is very interested. In the future I think Kyber will occupy the top spot in the Crypto market.
Activity: 252
October 28, 2017, 10:42:30 PM
what happend to this coin, it has been in line to ETH for a long time, and there is little dump and pump space to make profits, i feel i was locked to this coin
Activity: 219
October 27, 2017, 09:19:56 AM
Who is Kyber competitor?
i think any decentralized exchange.

Hi guys, community mod for Kyber here.

1. Americans can't participate in this due to the regulatory uncertainty in the US
2. No minimum amount but there will be a maximum individual amount that's calculated as follows: maximum individual account = hardcap / number of eligible registrants.
(hardcap will be announced within the next 7 days. Number of eligible registrants will be known once everyone goes through the registration and KYC process between the 31st of August and 10th of September)
3. Distribution details will be announced at a later stage but before the ICO.

Where I Register for Token in Kyber Network
registration is closed
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 09:18:38 AM
Hi guys, community mod for Kyber here.

1. Americans can't participate in this due to the regulatory uncertainty in the US
2. No minimum amount but there will be a maximum individual amount that's calculated as follows: maximum individual account = hardcap / number of eligible registrants.
(hardcap will be announced within the next 7 days. Number of eligible registrants will be known once everyone goes through the registration and KYC process between the 31st of August and 10th of September)
3. Distribution details will be announced at a later stage but before the ICO.

Where I Register for Token in Kyber Network
Activity: 7
October 27, 2017, 09:15:39 AM
Who is Kyber competitor?
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 08:38:26 AM
The project is fine in my opinion and not a great one though because decentralised exchange isn't a new concept we already have one working exchange plus there are alot of competition in this space. The ICO was but over hyped because of Vitalik buterin which increased the price to 5X but gradually the price started falling and now it looks like a good buy. It's a good hold till February - March.
Activity: 219
October 27, 2017, 08:26:17 AM
Kyber will support for trading erc20-erc223 tokens only? Any other coins could be integrated into kyber network?
Activity: 15
October 26, 2017, 10:20:09 AM
great coin !
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 08:29:10 AM
It is so cheap right now, but buying is like attempting to grab a falling knife. Bought first @ 60K, got rekt. Bought second time @ 30K, got rekt. Third time I buy will be the last one, and hope for the best mid term.

Sad

Sorry man. This tkind of things happen sometimes. Hope KNC price will recover quickly. My hopes are pretty high  Smiley

Ah don't worry, I'm not. It's the smallest position on my portfolio too. I'm sure next year will be better for Kyber.

It's good then  Smiley
I also believe that KyberNetwork has good future just like the decentralized exchanges.
Agreed
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 05:24:27 AM
It is so cheap right now, but buying is like attempting to grab a falling knife. Bought first @ 60K, got rekt. Bought second time @ 30K, got rekt. Third time I buy will be the last one, and hope for the best mid term.

Sad

Sorry man. This tkind of things happen sometimes. Hope KNC price will recover quickly. My hopes are pretty high  Smiley

Ah don't worry, I'm not. It's the smallest position on my portfolio too. I'm sure next year will be better for Kyber.

It's good then  Smiley
I also believe that KyberNetwork has good future just like the decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 112
October 22, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
I’m waiting for the next wave of KyberNetwork
Activity: 118
October 20, 2017, 09:31:43 PM

Sad

Pages:
Jump to: