Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 18. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2017, 09:24:52 AM
it will be huge, you put lambo in this and get out ten lambos, surely

I still can't understand how foolish some newbies could be. Lambo dreams everywhere around us and people are saying "we aren't in a bubble". It is kind of strange to me. 
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 09:22:39 AM
Binance will add KNC/BTC and KNC/ETH trading pairs on 2017/09/26, 04:00 AM (UTC). You can start depositing KNC here now.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001720331
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 09:18:34 AM
Kyber is good right now as short term profit before big investors dump their tokens, imo. Then we can buy at good price. How do you think?

haha that is not possible even if an investor took all his family and partners. He can only have around 30-100 ETH worth of Kyber.

Thats the beauty right now! 

What coinmarketcap do we expect end of this week? Tomorrow starts Binance trading !

How about remaining tokens roughly 138mln when they get to the market?

lol dont expect answer from anybody. I asked everywhere and these so called '100x profit experts' ignore this question.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
September 25, 2017, 08:47:18 AM
American can participate since  25th October I heard
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 08:28:57 AM
Kyber listed on

Etherdelta / Liqui / Tidex on First Day
Binance on Second Day

Can we see Polo/Bittrex soon?  Grin

Most probably on Poloniex first, Bittrex has not been adding anything since the SEC annoucement
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 08:03:37 AM
Kyber listed on

Binance on Second Day

That's our hope, except continuing development  Grin
I had to sell some of my tokens but holding most of those for a long term.
Activity: 216
September 25, 2017, 03:07:37 AM
Kyber is good right now as short term profit before big investors dump their tokens, imo. Then we can buy at good price. How do you think?

haha that is not possible even if an investor took all his family and partners. He can only have around 30-100 ETH worth of Kyber.

What coinmarketcap do we expect end of this week? Tomorrow starts Binance trading !

How about remaining tokens roughly 138mln when they get to the market?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 02:35:17 AM
Are there any upcoming ICO's with Vitalik as an advisor?
No, As far as I know Vitalik won't be an advisor of any new ICOs. I saw this in Twitter. Currently OmiseGo and Kyber network are the two projects that he is advising. Anyway buying something just because vitalik advised that is not a good idea. You need to know about the project and the use case of its tokens. When this is counted OMG is better than Kyber network though Kyber is a good project and had a great long term potential.

I heard he also is advising TRST

Yes believe this is true think he was an advisor on this before he made a statement saying the only 2 new projects would be omg and kyber.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 25, 2017, 02:22:01 AM
Kyber listed on

Binance on Second Day

Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
September 25, 2017, 01:18:53 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 01:02:42 AM
No, As far as I know Vitalik won't be an advisor of any new ICOs. I saw this in Twitter. Currently OmiseGo and Kyber network are the two projects that he is advising. Anyway buying something just because vitalik advised that is not a good idea. You need to know about the project and the use case of its tokens. When this is counted OMG is better than Kyber network though Kyber is a good project and had a great long term potential.

I heard he also is advising TRST
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
September 25, 2017, 12:07:51 AM
Activity: 216
September 24, 2017, 10:59:45 PM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 10:56:36 PM
Activity: 311
September 24, 2017, 08:37:24 PM
I heard about this crypto and I have regrets that I did not invest during ICO I hope I will get a chance to buy this coin cheaper. I've read ann thread and I can say that this is really a good coin.

maybe when getting the right moment, we can use it to invest,
so it can get enough profit to be able to make us be happy with the results
Activity: 238
September 24, 2017, 08:09:53 PM
I missed the ico but i'm going to wait until the hype/FOMO dies off.

KNC is riding Vitalik + OMG hype
OMG had a smaller ico cap due to cancelled public sale, working products and acquired a company just after ICO.
Chinese government ban; majority of KNC team are connected to China ? (will that affects exchange listing)
Long wait for road map; although they will deliver something in Q1 2018 but that's like 100 years in crypto years.

KNC team is Singapor. Lui Luu is old school programmer.

After China ban exchange, Kyber decentralized Network looks even more promising with their start in q1 2018.

It is really a good project, pitty I was late for registration, but I have to get some  ammount on exchange .
Activity: 180
September 24, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
I heard about this crypto and I have regrets that I did not invest during ICO I hope I will get a chance to buy this coin cheaper. I've read ann thread and I can say that this is really a good coin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 07:43:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2017, 07:34:31 PM
I missed the ico but i'm going to wait until the hype/FOMO dies off.

KNC is riding Vitalik + OMG hype
OMG had a smaller ico cap due to cancelled public sale, working products and acquired a company just after ICO.
Chinese government ban; majority of KNC team are connected to China ? (will that affects exchange listing)
Long wait for road map; although they will deliver something in Q1 2018 but that's like 100 years in crypto years.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2017, 06:14:33 PM
That is a crazy good crypto. I really regret that I have missed their ico despite I was planning to invest some.
Pages:
Jump to: