Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 15. (Read 71054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 07:13:31 AM
Anyways, the project is not really connected to the price of it's token. I am really confused by those who accuse a project of being a scam if it does not deliver profits immediately after the ICO, without even haveing a product ready. The price is primarily determined by hype. If the project successfully hits a milestone, people create hype and buy the coin, the price goes up. If there are no updates for some time, people get impatient, spread FUD and sell.

Developers should rather focus on making a good product. If it is succesful after launch, a lot of people will use it and buy the token anyways. It does not need all the hype, only speculators but not investors profit from hype. Kyber is a long term project and a long ter hold. If you are in just for the quick bucks, you should have already sold on the first spike. If you participate in ICOs then you are an early investor in a project you believe in. And normally for a project to be successful it takes months or even years. If you hold through those times you will be rewarded, except the project is indeed as scam which you should have noticed by then.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 04:39:10 AM
maybe a decent project but the price was stupid when it hit the exchanges.
i mean only vitalik buterin being an advisor shouldnt  have sold that much.
now a correction.i expect even a bigger one in the next few days actually.
but still i dont think it will ever see its ico price like ever again.
i so envy the ico investors really.

total agree with you all Tongue Tongue
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
September 28, 2017, 04:22:52 AM
maybe a decent project but the price was stupid when it hit the exchanges.
i mean only vitalik buterin being an advisor shouldnt  have sold that much.
now a correction.i expect even a bigger one in the next few days actually.
but still i dont think it will ever see its ico price like ever again.
i so envy the ico investors really.

Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
September 28, 2017, 04:07:25 AM
Lol at all the fudders. KCN went up something like 4-5x ICO price. Of course it's natural to have a correction following this. Cost average if you believe in the coin and you'll be fine.

Correct. 1 news and we go up again Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 03:47:45 AM
Lol at all the fudders. KCN went up something like 4-5x ICO price. Of course it's natural to have a correction following this. Cost average if you believe in the coin and you'll be fine.
September 28, 2017, 03:09:37 AM
Still bliding..even in salary day and month end..When literaly all market is waked up..

Fuck my expectation seems too high. I thought to see something similar to ZRX at least.

Zrx was really good in timing and adding to exchanges. Maybe because their team members is exCoinbase managers?

Badly if Kyber do not have experience in this field.

Their twitter is dead too..Some guys wearing t shirts and saying VB advisor.

I think I should not invest so much next time...overinvested. sorry for flud.
September 28, 2017, 01:43:09 AM
I also think so.

Terrible mistake to add new coin on China exchange when Neo FUD "over".

I still hope Kyber team will be better with timing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 01:29:18 AM
Binance effect.

Binance is a shit trading platform, pump and dump and so on... China at its best...

Getting on Binance and letting this exchange make the most volume is ALWAYS a mistake. (Other coins, same story...)

Binance is perfect as a supplement after a bittrex or something big. Not to start...

September 28, 2017, 01:26:51 AM
Thanks for clarification man. Just worry a lil bit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

EtherDelta price was around 0.006 ETH/BTC

Than it was showing rise to 0.0085 ETH/BTC it is only 30%

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

From appearence on exchange it is allready minus 40%.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

Similar project like 0x was not falling when appered...

Everything is green except Kyber.

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

If  The Opening Price of  The coin was less than ICO Price , It maybe Scam

KNC  ICO Price = 0.00166667 (0.48$)
Market price firstday of trading = 2-3 $
And  Now it is = 1.71$

This Price is more than 3 time of ICO Price So it is not  Scam

anyone who lost for this coin is only lose the Game
Activity: 290
September 27, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
the kyber is one of the most anticipated ICO for this year especially for investing.you should look the partnership with ethereum foundation and also with the other projects.they will make really big difference for the crypro economy.
September 27, 2017, 11:28:50 PM

Well I am really dissapointed with Kyber. I was not able to participate in ICO and bought from EtherDelta just when it appeared.

After Binance it is the worster coin 2 days in a row with a biggest minus according coinmarketcap.

Hopefully we will see something better in near future. But for those who not from ICO start dynamic of coin is negative.

I think it is because NEO hype ,because all this Da Hong meeting with China Ministerium.

Most ICO go through this...don't believe me?  Check ETH history Smiley   It will recover, now is the time to BUY! Wink

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
lol If you buy which token is already hit 5x in 1 day. it normally down. This project is not scam but ofcourse peoples get profit.

Me also want profit ok? Smiley Dont sell, BUY Smiley SHOW ME CASH. DYNAMIC. UP UP UP BABY UP UP UP Tongue kybeRRRRRRRR netwoRRRRRRrkkk

Also there is COMSA coiming soon from Japaniies Tech Buro ..they are very clever. A lot of Japan bussines company want to make ICO..its big

https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=4dc1439c08b1b114e64faec47ea0aecf
Activity: 276
September 27, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
lol If you buy which token is already hit 5x in 1 day. it normally down. This project is not scam but ofcourse peoples get profit.
Activity: 176
September 27, 2017, 03:09:31 PM
It's really funny that morons start calling something a scam just because they lost a little money Grin
TenX was falling after it got listed on exchanges and I just continued to buy more because it's a good project. I will probably do the same with kyber.   Smiley
September 27, 2017, 01:57:22 PM
While ALL  market is live and green this SCAM is bliding to -20% ,3 days in a row. While NEO has a bull run 3 days in a row.

Ah whatever, just feel myself complete looser now.

Kyber SCAMmers Network.

Its probably because KNC was added on Binance and Binance now pushing NEO to the moon.
But in other way I find that adding KNC to Binance together when NEO has a positive and good news  was apparently mistake from Kyber Team.

And unfortunately my mistake that I was missed ICO and bought KNC instead of NEO.

It seems KNC has no chance to competit NEO in rise. Well if KNC falling even when all market is Green it confuse a little bit.

Than Kyber Team doing something  wrong with timing. I think that they wanted that china traders who was not abble to participate in ICO would by KNC throw Binance, but that day when KNC was added a lot of positive news comes from NEO and instead of buying KNC  China back to NEO ,because FUD is less now.

And this what I call bad timing adding to exchange. Also Binance without any other exchange is worse idea. Even OMG was falling after Binance..

I hope in Future team will be more carefull and more cooperated with market. Because well its complete shit looking how KNC is bliding 3 days in a row when all other coins a green. And this is a start.

Not impresive begining at all.

Similar project like ZRX has had a much more good rise and dinamic. Also it was quickly added to Polo. What if KNC team is weak with marketing and timing? Than I am stuck with this coin Smiley Hopefully not.

Is there people willing to take the risk and buy KNC? lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?

No thats way to nice to call it that. Id say complete morons is the better answer. If intentionally fudding wouldnt be the case. That or a twelve year old.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

why people so impatient?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 12:37:04 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???

No scam. Don´t blame the team. Blame the weak hands panic selling.
September 27, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

CMON KYBER WTF?HuhHuh

SCAMM???
Pages:
Jump to: