Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 17. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:36:26 AM
It is really pity that I have missed their ICO.  https://tokensale.kyber.network

I missed that because I was traveling while they were having ico.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 06:28:37 AM
How many tokens will be airdropped to those who participated in the Kyber ICO? Can't find the answer anywhere.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 04:38:25 AM
C"MON Kyber is that was all??
Seriously??
Are we going down so fast even when whole market is green today?? O,boy...I thought there was no whales behind the project.

Can somebody explain me why we fallinh so fast now??

Well for those who was not participating in ICO the enter price was around  0.006 yesterday.

Are we giving the same price for Binance today?

I think it is natural situation for a newly listed token, some traders are closing their positions for fast profit, some are buying, so it is just market manipulation to attract more investors after joining new exchanges.
Activity: 238
September 26, 2017, 04:27:21 AM
C"MON Kyber is that was all??
Seriously??
Are we going down so fast even when whole market is green today?? O,boy...I thought there was no whales behind the project.

Can somebody explain me why we fallinh so fast now??

Well for those who was not participating in ICO the enter price was around  0.006 yesterday.

Are we giving the same price for Binance today?

Wtf??? Why Liqui is dumping so fast???  Oh CMON...so disappointing...dont be another Bancor.lol Tongue

+30 % for whole day yesterday and -30% for an hour today. I like crypto,never get boring
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
Activity: 262
September 25, 2017, 06:22:20 PM
i still don't know why people invest in those ICO's which they actually don't know who is behind it . i have only invested two ico in my lifetime first one was powelredger because i know those guys and second on is cartaxi.io a registered company and i met those guys at block show in Saint Petersburg  . it's like Uber for your car . When your car breaksdown you use their app to order for the nearest tow truck . there is presale has ended but ICO will start on 29th September .they give dividend every month aside holding their tokens as currency. huge potential i highly recommend to get in cartaxi.io ICO thank me later.
Дpyг кaкиe дивидeнды? Oни xoви тecт нe пpoйдyт.И бyдyт paбoтaть дo звoнкa из SEC///
Activity: 8
September 25, 2017, 03:58:07 PM
when it starts ICO ?
It is already over. You can buy the token on exchanges like ED or liqui.io
Activity: 40
September 25, 2017, 03:56:11 PM
i am looking foward to kyber,but I could not buy ICO...
Activity: 216
September 25, 2017, 03:53:10 PM
Does someone know what to expect when KNC will hit Binance exchange?! Where Chinese allowed to participate in the ICO?

According to their blog its 26th Sep, 4am UTC.
https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystals-to-be-tradeable-on-binance-d42a1533472f

Activity: 57
September 25, 2017, 03:52:41 PM
Does someone know what to expect when KNC will hit Binance exchange?! Where Chinese allowed to participate in the ICO?

I don't think so and would love to hear some opinions on your excellent question.
Activity: 8
September 25, 2017, 03:46:53 PM
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
September 25, 2017, 03:43:25 PM
when it starts ICO ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 01:52:46 PM
KYBER is a fantastic project, piloted by a truly awesome team

I am pretty confident that it can reach the Billion dollar mark.
Nevertheless, when (as said earlier) you see coins like TNT or Monetha being slaughtered after the ICO, it's always a good idea to take some profits.

It's currently making almost x5 vs. Whitelist-ICO. I suggest to sell 1/3 of your assets --> you are still in profit by a good +40% on the initial investment, and therefore your remaining coins (2/3) are like "free stuff"

Activity: 350
September 25, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
i still don't know why people invest in those ICO's which they actually don't know who is behind it . i have only invested two ico in my lifetime first one was powelredger because i know those guys and second on is cartaxi.io a registered company and i met those guys at block show in Saint Petersburg  . it's like Uber for your car . When your car breaksdown you use their app to order for the nearest tow truck . there is presale has ended but ICO will start on 29th September .they give dividend every month aside holding their tokens as currency. huge potential i highly recommend to get in cartaxi.io ICO thank me later.
Activity: 318
September 25, 2017, 12:19:02 PM
One of the very rare tokens these days to rise immediately after the end of its ICO. Also significant jump of price, I might add. But what are you guys on about? Look at the price chart here and it shows nothing about this so-called 5x rise,,, in fact, it shows steady drop. Want to explain guys?

Also take a look at the volumes. Very thin in my opinion.

Monetha and 0x did this as well...District0x went up fairly fast crazy after ICO as well...and this will continue to happen with random ICOs in the future.

And just like those projects, this one will tank at some pt once the hype FOMO/dies down...patience, good prices will come at some pt in the future.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 10:21:06 AM
American can participate since  25th October I heard

OK, I'm ready to invest in this coll project... Wink You can check  MVP here https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-mvp-release-e8440a79346f
Activity: 210
September 25, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
I think people will still buy it at this price, it will be on binance tomorow.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2017, 09:40:18 AM
its shot up over 30 percent today. maybe i should of gotten in this coin, anyone think we missed the boat?
Pages:
Jump to: