Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC - page 15. (Read 11381 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 23, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
And then what make you think to stikk join on that airdrop while you have known if that's not worth to participate on that airdrop? You should re-think before try to join any penny airdrop that give you some pennies (this is not actually work consider there was a lot of chance to be a scam airdrop)
Just curious about what's your reason.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
November 23, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
What do you think?

it is really unnecessary for airdrops, because most of these airdrops do not have a project or platform at all they are a plain and simple pump and dump coin with nothing to offer to the community, they will just collect your data or they will just dump their bags with your help.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 23, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
Airdrop requires KYC? That must be funny. Some ICO that belongs to countries that impose regulations on KYC do require it but indeed disgusting. I dont like it personally giving my personal information to someone/people I do not know. I feel that can be used against me anytime at any reason they want but when it comes to airdrops, its unreasonable. My identity is more valuable than the residue income I’ll be getting from airdrop. Better not give them at all.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
I think KYC is very ridiculous process for airdrops because we don't get enough token for make KYC
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:35:02 PM
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: