Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign - page 14. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
May 07, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
I had participate with many bounties that required KYC from their investors but they didn't ask bounty participates to do so as bounty participates are advertisement methods. nowadays many bounties required KYC from bounty participates at the end of their bounty and It is clear to scam bounty participate of those projects.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 05:08:23 PM
What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you. It is very unpleasant when you participate in a bounty company, do your job and at the very end you learn that the rules have changed. What you need to pass KYC. I don't want surprises like that. It is necessary that everything is always spelled out in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
May 07, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Doing KYC for bounty campaigns is not a bad thing imo. What is a bad thing is doing it at the end in case it was not mentioned a priori .

It should be in the terms of the bounty campaign, otherwise it will result in a lot of people forfeiting their rewards. (I wouldn't give my ID to a shady ICO company for a few hundred USD).
Activity: 250
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
this is a negative trend, which is developing very rapidly recently. I hope that companies will begin to take more effective ways than this
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
I think that it is not right to declare about KYC at the end of the company. But if pre-announced in advance, I will just be happy about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 05:02:47 PM
In General, about KYC at the end of the bounty is wrong, and bounty managers shrug their shoulders and say there is nothing that we can do this the requirement for project developers. And that with such bounty managers to do I even and not know. Some for example it has become a tradition to do so.
May 07, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
There's no reason to be afraid of KYC. Uncomfortable, it takes a lot of time? All this is nonsense ... Some companies already use the services of third-party organizations that provide the opportunity to verify the identity of their database. You can correct the data, but you do not need to perform the initial work to enter your data.

How is there no reason to fear KYC?? You transmit your personal data to some unknown hands, the company that you require, gives you own the same data. How many cases have already been that all of this leaked out to the Internet and none of it is not responsible. For example, as an option, according to KYC, you can look for people who have invested a lot of money in projects, then come to their home knowing their home address and extort money. Are you scared ?
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
May 07, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
I think it is not fair if the want a KYC for bounty hunters and they did not announce at he start of the project. I hope that they will reconsider their decision to give chance to those that can't provide KYC.
Activity: 574
May 07, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
There's no reason to be afraid of KYC. Uncomfortable, it takes a lot of time? All this is nonsense ... Some companies already use the services of third-party organizations that provide the opportunity to verify the identity of their database. You can correct the data, but you do not need to perform the initial work to enter your data.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
At least have to write that the passage of KYC is possible! Not all bounty hunters already have a complete documents to passed the KYC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
I am not against KYC but I generally don't participate to the bounties that require KYC at the end. Because, most of the projects are scam. Also bounties don't give good profit nowadays.
The thing i hate is, some bounties don't give any information at the beginnig. You join the bounty, do all the tasks. At the end developers ask you to do kyc. Otherwise, you can't receive you deserved coins. They are deceiving the bounty hunters and they had to state KYC at the beginning. An example is, I have joined Knowledge (KNW). They changed the rule at the last of the campaign and force us to do kyc. I won't do KYC for sure, but my labour will be stolen by the developers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 07, 2018, 04:36:08 PM
I think that KYC contradicts the main principle of the crypto currency - anonymity. I do not like this procedure and I choose projects without KYC.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
Doing KYC after bounty is really unnecessary because we have worked hard for the project to succeed and asking us to engage in KYC is another process of labour which is not necessary sometimes. Every bounty manager should make it known at first if there will be KYC requirements before engaging oneself into the project. It's will be unfair if it's not stated on the rules and requirements.

I don't understand the excitement there.
If the project calls for KYC, then I have to expect it in the Bounty as well. This can everybody check before.

I think that's legit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
I believe that conditions for the KYC passing must be announced at the beginning of a bounty, otherwise it is not fair to the bounty members and causes suspicions about a project, but this is just my opinion. The bounties are not regulated by any of a rule and a law and in this case companies have a right to change bounty conditions whenever they want
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
May 07, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
It is not for us to decide for this but i also dont like it. In one bounty campaign i failed to submit one of the documents they are asking and they didnt pay me. It is so disgusting and besides, cryptocurrency is annonymous so why require kyc? It is already the participants responsibility to take good care of his wallet why make the whole process difficult.
Activity: 186
May 07, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
Doing KYC after bounty is really unnecessary because we have worked hard for the project to succeed and asking us to engage in KYC is another process of labour which is not necessary sometimes. Every bounty manager should make it known at first if there will be KYC requirements before engaging oneself into the project. It's will be unfair if it's not stated on the rules and requirements.
Activity: 428
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
This is an unfair practice and should not be allowed to implement, this us a form of deception knowing that some participants will say no to KYC, they will end up not receiving their stakes, those who implement their KYC should get negative rating from the community.
May 07, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
It is very very unfair,  is not as if KYC is wrong but most of the managers will not make it known from the beginning and to me that is like a breach of agreement. You should let the bounty hunters know your standards from the beginning.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 07, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
KYC is okay as soon as it was stated on the rules before you come in the campaign. Why ? Because it was better to know all requirements before joining in. It will eat some time to verify KYC, so I prefer that they need to avoid an changes at the end of the campaign. I know that all can adopt it but it will eat some time. I want a smooth end for a campaign.
Activity: 476
May 07, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
The last problem that I encountered is coinmetro. I participated in the bounty, counted the tokens, and as it turned out, I need to pass the KYC, but this is not a problem, the problem is that my country is in some lists, and now we need to wait for some kind of permission. That's cool!!!

The most interesting thing is that it was not mentioned in advance, but why? true? you participate, do the work, and then the surprise will be.
Pages:
Jump to: