Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign - page 10. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 16, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
I have joined 3 bounties program that i must do KYC in the end of campaign. But i think it doesn't safe to send our document for some pennies. I think it's very good to implemented KYC for investors, but not for bounty hunters.

We all think that is not safe to send your documents to people you don't know. I don't like it for investors as well. Giving my information, to people I don't know, is not my thing.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
I have joined 3 bounties program that i must do KYC in the end of campaign. But i think it doesn't safe to send our document for some pennies. I think it's very good to implemented KYC for investors, but not for bounty hunters.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Are you talking specifically about Knowledge.io or some other project ? Give some references and it will help to clarify..

You may not like it, but bounty managers may have not announced KYC before because they didnt see the spam coming... However, after they noticed the spam from multiple ids and the same person, may be they decided to change their mind by introducing KYC... Who knows what really happened !

But on a general note, I completely agree on transparency  by the project to announce the KYC for bounties before the start of the project, and not towards the end... In some cases, however, spam can make them change their decision at the very last moment i think !
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I feel that KYC for bounty participants is not necessary, and KYC should be aimed at investors, but KYC does not really matter if it should be addressed to bounty participants to avoid negative actions....
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

If that's the case then we have to follow, that's not an order from the bounty manager but from the developer of the ICO itself. I don't really care if there is kyc or not but it should be better to have to confirm that the project you joined is legit and is functional.
Activity: 448
APOLLOX Protocol
May 16, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
I think that if you choose to participate in such thin - you should be ready to play their rules as well...don't understand such compliants.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
May 16, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
if it still supports Identity Card or Driver's License, I have no problem. but if it only supports passport, I don't agree with it. this is a campaign program. and will be few participants who can follow the bounty campaign. because it has no passport.
If I am asked to pass KYC only at the very end of the campaign bounty, then I'm not ready to give these people even my driving license. It's just not fair to the bounty hunters.

Yes. I think they hey must warn in advance about the KYC. But if not and I like project I passing sometime
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 16, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
I dont like this to but nothing to do with this,kyc need becose of distriction in many country.Projects who doing kyc dont know where u are from end after bounty end they inspect kyc and look where the peoples are from.
Activity: 910
May 16, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

In my opinion this is a gift project rules set by project managers or dev. for me if there is a need to use the gift of KYC this is sensible, because it aims to avoid any of those multiple-accounts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
I think that such situations arise only when the developers do not want to share the bounty money, I have no other thoughts about this, I'm sure that's the point, because people very often do this way. Therefore, I take a negative attitude toward such projects.
Activity: 45
May 16, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
I also don't participant any bounty with KYC end of bounty.I think it don't need for bounty program, and bounty manager is a scam, because all effort of member will lost
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
I had some problems in bounty few times
where in the end  of the company I have to pass the kyc but I didn’t see that and I didn’t get money for two months of my work.
That is why it is necessary to warn  about the kyc at the beginning of the company
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
These managers are simply casting out of many accountants with a lot of bankers, but many honest people simply do not want to give their data to outsiders, so they also have to give up their rewards through the КУC!
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
I consider this procedure a huge injustice, especially when it is announced at the end of the program's bounty. Perhaps it is worth spoiling the reputation of such bounty managers who decided to produce KYC with their employees. If they turn the blame on the developers and the project director, then this project is scam.
Activity: 132
May 15, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
On the idea, I agree with you, it is necessary to warn about the procedure of the KTC in advance. But I believe that in the procedure itself there is nothing wrong and I always pass these checks with ease
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Most projects are not really transparence in this kind of things.  Nowadays you have to expect to submit your kyc details
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
if it still supports Identity Card or Driver's License, I have no problem. but if it only supports passport, I don't agree with it. this is a campaign program. and will be few participants who can follow the bounty campaign. because it has no passport.
If I am asked to pass KYC only at the very end of the campaign bounty, then I'm not ready to give these people even my driving license. It's just not fair to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 15, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Some countries accept different laws about cryptocurrency during campaign. So at the end of a campaign it turns out that residents of some countries are not allowed to take part in icos. This is why sometimes there is a necessity to pass KYC at the end of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 01:16:05 AM
I agree to you, Admins should consider changing/adding the rule that Bounty manager should mentioned at the beginning of the bounty if bounty hunters will be required to do KYC..
Pages:
Jump to: