Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC in crypto, does it really require? - page 24. (Read 5434 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
actually I'm confused now. at first blockchain had the advantage of being anonymous. because of this advantage, people want to invest in cryptocurrency. and now with KYC regulations, crypto is experiencing a setback. proven when KYC first started the price of crypto in the market continued to down until now. and there is no certainty that the market will recover
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
September 02, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
There are many projects that wouldn't require KYC in their offerings. Giving personal information in the form of KYC is not a smart move. Because the person who is submitting doesn't know where this info will be used. But in the project it will be usefull to them.

KYC is required because there are some investors are not aware that their country is currently banned to participate i think it's also safe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
There are many projects that wouldn't require KYC in their offerings. Giving personal information in the form of KYC is not a smart move. Because the person who is submitting doesn't know where this info will be used. But in the project it will be usefull to them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 02, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

I believe that it is always necessary to pass KYC as this will save you from fraud. Order and rules should be in everything so we work with finances and where money should be order in everything.

Passing KYC procedure will not protect you from scam. KYC is only used to identify investors. If ICO proves to be a scam, sending your personal data creates an additional opportunity for scammers who can use this data for illegal purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
The question is really debatable and regularly leads to active disputes. But I am absolutely confident in the good prospects and the undoubted benefits of the technology for modern projects bounty and airdrops, making the interaction more comfortable and safe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:41:13 AM
Do we really need to submit our personal details to ICOs for buying the token or for participating in it's bounty and airdrop?
I always wonder why do we need to give our vital info to ICOs that most are not even likely to come on in crypto space and crypto is all about decentralization but submitting our info has made it look centralized to me.
There is no regulation in crypto yet so why should we give our details to unknow ico organizers, so claim to prevent some region in participating in the ico because of the country law but those ICOs comes from the same region and country that prevent their own citizen from participating, should we say they are using style to rob us or our details is being used for other purpose .
I think it's high time we all need to stop giving our details to ICOs if really the crypto is all about decentralized and their is no regulation in the world yet to really require such details, I will like to know everyone minds about the submission of our details in term of KYC .
Despite constant disputes and discussions, I am absolutely confident in the importance and prospects of KYC technology. It makes cooperation more comfortable and safe, especially for large projects with sufficient budget and scale of activity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
In ICO sometimes using KYC to get rewards, and investors also use KYC so that this is to detect multiple accounts or fraud, besides that there are countries that prohibit it. So KYC's preparation is better from an early age so that it doesn't become a problem at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Do we really need to submit our personal details to ICOs for buying the token or for participating in it's bounty and airdrop?
I always wonder why do we need to give our vital info to ICOs that most are not even likely to come on in crypto space and crypto is all about decentralization but submitting our info has made it look centralized to me.
There is no regulation in crypto yet so why should we give our details to unknow ico organizers, so claim to prevent some region in participating in the ico because of the country law but those ICOs comes from the same region and country that prevent their own citizen from participating, should we say they are using style to rob us or our details is being used for other purpose .
I think it's high time we all need to stop giving our details to ICOs if really the crypto is all about decentralized and their is no regulation in the world yet to really require such details, I will like to know everyone minds about the submission of our details in term of KYC .
I believe that the crypto market today really needs KYC. Thanks to it, there is sufficient trust for transactions for both parties. Of course, this is one of the most controversial issues, but I do think KYC is the necessary solution.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
Nobody is obliged to accept the terms and conditions that each ICO has to invest in their tokens, since each project is based in different countries and they are obliged to comply with the requirements of each country.

Personally, I think it is an appropriate step towards the regularization of the market that is not necessarily inappropriate, because it would mean an open door for the attraction of institutional capital.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
i think it's normally, becouse most people do not want to use the crypt for their intended purpose ... but does illegal work with it. It's normal if y clear without law.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
I think that KYC is needed in crypto, because this is another step towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies and their adoption in society. Besides, what's wrong with the government knowing about your coins? It can't take them away from you.

KYC has nothing to do with legalisation. Some regulations are needed, but they have to be about creating ICO, not the investors. KYS is just a declaration and has no real value. But create opportunity for dishonest managers.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

I believe that it is always necessary to pass KYC as this will save you from fraud. Order and rules should be in everything so we work with finances and where money should be order in everything.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 31, 2018, 10:29:37 AM
For me I also don't like KYC in crypto because it is against my well to give any of my information online, it is a risk also because we don't know if someone can stole that data and used it for their bad intention or to scam other people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
August 31, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
KYC is a bad idea for crypto. Everything worked fine without it. It is only useful for governments to control.

KYC is not crypto, don't you forget it! This is centralized governments trying to kill crypto, of course!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
I think KYC is really needed in Crypto, whether it's in ICO or the Bounty Campaign, because Crypto is very anonymous, so it is necessary to know clearly who the people are participating in, besides that KYC is also used to avoid multi account and restricted countries
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I think that KYC is needed in crypto, because this is another step towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies and their adoption in society. Besides, what's wrong with the government knowing about your coins? It can't take them away from you.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
KYC is necessary. However, I think that it is not necessary except for expensive transactions. I would like to solve that it is impossible to use it unless it has a well-developed infrastructure environment.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 31, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
KYC in cryptocurrency is not required. and I think that KIS is another loophole for scammers not to fulfill their obligations.and no one knows yet how we use your data that you sent in.
Everything is correct. For the sphere of bounty it is an extra reason not to pay the one who will not be able to undergo this procedure. And who passes those, then can find the documents in the merged bases at black forums and who knows who and why them will use.
Activity: 189
August 31, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
not crypto requires kyc I guess, but it will help the security system and a more structured progressively developed and refined. KYC only certainly will come in handy for logging and security system.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
KYC is a bad idea for crypto. Everything worked fine without it. It is only useful for governments to control.
Pages:
Jump to: