Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters. - page 3. (Read 10189 times)

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
No, this is not required at all. KYC information is not asking by the bounty managers, it's come from the team. Bounty manager is not the decision-maker to add KYC requirements for the bounty hunters! You should raise a question about the project's KYC, not for the bounty manager!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
You have to understand that they do it to minimize the acts of fraud that occur. Like doing a multi-account for participate in 1 bounty. That's obviously not fair, because each person only has one share. Such requirements are also sometimes at the request of the project itself to avoid fraud that harms the project. Bounty and airdrop are made as a promotional media, if they are misallocated to greedy people, then they do not benefit from the bounties they hold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
I dont think if it will work, it is bettet if the team behind the project will do it first before the bounty manager and those participants, basically the team are those who will decide if they going to pay if the project gone successfully meaning they should be the one who will put their true identity first before anyone.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I don't like projects that require KYC because I don't want to send personal information to untrusted people.
When meeting a project asking Kyc I simply ignored it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
I really see no reason for Kyc and that is why one should ask if there is kyc or not before joining a bounty campaign. Also why would the bounty Manager be asked to do KYC? You think the Kyc is imposed by them? they are only arriving according to directives of the project team.
Absolutely, bounty managers don't want to do KYC for participants because it takes too much time and trouble. They only follow the requirements of the project
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you feel that it is unfair on your end and you think that you can implement the same rules to the manager, stop thinking like that.
It's not going to happen, managers have their own responses to KYC and they have no obligation to do that as for their participants request. Don't join a bounty if you felt that it's been unfair for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Maybe the stringent requirements should be lowered both for bounty managers and the hunter but kyc in my opinion is necessary for all involved in this ecosystem
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Your argument is plausible but I think financial regulation requires some level of kyc for all stakeholders. The rule in mainstream banking I think holds in crypto-currencies

I agree with you, KYC is a statutory requirement by law to prevent fraud and money laundering. Its a fiscal law set in place to ensure a safe economic space. I Don not see any reasons to decline kyc too irrespective of the party involved as long as the kyc third party company is reputable
Activity: 672
Your argument is plausible but I think financial regulation requires some level of kyc for all stakeholders. The rule in mainstream banking I think holds in crypto-currencies
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I really see no reason for Kyc and that is why one should ask if there is kyc or not before joining a bounty campaign. Also why would the bounty Manager be asked to do KYC? You think the Kyc is imposed by them? they are only arriving according to directives of the project team.
If there is no KYC, preventing the scam applicants becomes hard for the bounty managers. Teams hire the bounty hunters and the bounty managers are supposed to do the clean job during the management of the bounty campaigns. Asking a KYC will reduce the cheaters and bounty abusers, otherwise, the scammers will use steal the articles from the other forum members. We have seen similar cases in the past bounty campaigns but now the rules are strictly protected thanks to the proper management by the reputable bounty managers. The stake counting is the easy part of the whole story, many things turn at the backside of the door and the shady bounty participants don't hesitate to defend their rights after getting caught during the KYC request.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
At present KYC is a requirement for participants to get paid, but in my opinion this is not reasonable because with the reasons of money laundering I think it is impossible that can be done by bounty participants, but if KYC is only applied to investors, in my opinion reasonable thing because a lot of money invested by them, now my question is, if a project has been completed and kyc has been done, we will send data to the team / manager of the bounty, whether the data will be used by them or the data be stored on a secure server or will the data be destroyed by them after the project is finished?
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
if you dont trust about kyc, just dont do it. just follow bounty that dont require kyc.
kyc is useful for big company, they know and can do something if there some player cheat. and maybe it happen to bounty manager. not only company, but you need to know about bounty manager, it trusted or not.
If it were so simple, indeed, there would be no particular problems with the KYC verification. However, they exist, and very large. Many ICO teams introduce such a check after the end of the ICO and they are interested in preventing the participants in the ICO bounty campaign from passing it, and therefore use various methods of fraud. Some even directly deny the possibility of such a check, but during the ICO or even after its completion they change their minds. Therefore, simply bypassing campaigns that will not conduct KYC verification does not always work.
I hope that after the new FATF rules regarding cryptocurrency, including the rules on conducting KYC, come into force from June 21 of next year, we will reduce these problems.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I don't quite get why KYC is required for most bounties, since bounties typically don't hold any value to start with. So it's equivalent to giving someone digital monopoly money worth exactly $0. So how does that relate to money laundering exactly? Why would anyone care if you are giving away something worthless and there is no fund transfer, so nothing could possibly be laundered?

And of course most bounties tend to range from $0 to like $50 ... we aren't talking about Walter White level of money transfers here...

I wonder if a lot of campaigns request KYC simply because they are running presales or ICOs, or whatever, and expect bounty people to buy into their coin? Then KYC would be required, but I expect 99%+ of bounty people are after free coin and are not looking to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I don't think bounty managers need to submit KYC, because most of the bounty manager was a bounty hunter first and they can feel our stress and pain. But bounty manager has nothing to do on the team. It is the team who ask KYC for the bounty hunters, so we need to ask the project manager or the team to come with a KYC. I don't know how the Icobecbh KYC works because some project passed the Icobench KYC.
Its simple, just don't promote any project that ask for KYC, many bounty projects with no KYC will still find their way to crypto space no matter what, all you have to do is avoid projects that ask for KYC, presently there are few bounty projects that have no KYC implemented
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I don't think bounty managers need to submit KYC, because most of the bounty manager was a bounty hunter first and they can feel our stress and pain. But bounty manager has nothing to do on the team. It is the team who ask KYC for the bounty hunters, so we need to ask the project manager or the team to come with a KYC. I don't know how the Icobecbh KYC works because some project passed the Icobench KYC.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
To be honest I don't really mind the policy as long as in the end the bounty hunter still gets full rights (token) because in my opinion KYC is also very useful to reduce fraud such as multi-accounts that can harm other bounty hunters and KYC is not so difficult, so there is no problem with that
this is just my opinion

It will be fine as long as bounty hunters will get their rewards as promised. The only danger there is if the project gets their database hacked or they choose to sell it to behind our backs. That is the major problem of surrendering to kyc. How do we trust these project owners?
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
To be honest I don't really mind the policy as long as in the end the bounty hunter still gets full rights (token) because in my opinion KYC is also very useful to reduce fraud such as multi-accounts that can harm other bounty hunters and KYC is not so difficult, so there is no problem with that
this is just my opinion
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
In my opinion, despite the fact that kyc has been instrumental to the reduction of multiple accounts for bounty hunters, I still believe that it is not meant to be utilized for bounties. The bounty hunters is not purchasing tokens and the tokens received are earned from carrying out services for the project.
Activity: 616
Kyc rules isn't set by bounty managers these are rules by the core project team. It isn't fair to keep blaming managers they're working under directives from the project team. Kyc shouldn't be required for bounty hunters because they're not investors but I thi k it's a means of reducing multiple accounts in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: