Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 191. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Neymar is amazing..only if he improves his finishing for barca his goal scoring stats and even messi's assists stats will improve....but day by day my admiration for him is increasing.

Another brace for messi against sevilla...despite his 2 goals my favourite moment was his shot from 20-25 yards at 5th minute which hit the crossbar....that deserved to b a goal.
Whole barca was amazing today and if they keep same performance against RM and Juventus I hv no doubt they will win both.
Sevilla is the team that is enough to compensate for Barcelona, but they do not have enough history to be offset Barcelona, in addition, to need quality players and the right strategy to beat Barcelona, a team must have a strong mentality that is driven from the history of a team. Real Madrid and Juventus are a team that has three of these criteria, they are not an easy opponent to be defeated by Barcelona, let alone both teams annually target to be able to win the Champions League. So, naturally, if the Barcelona players dominate at the time of the match against Sevilla a few days ago.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
With both team seeking a spot in European competition next season, Villarreal faces Athletic Bilbao at the Estadio de la Cerámica, Villarreal hasn't won a game against Bilbao since January 2015 when they beat them two goals to nil. I am sure they will beat them tomorrow as well, Going for a win or draw situation for Villlarreal.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Valencia isn't in top form , they have won only 2 out of the last 5 matches but I think today they will win at home . Placing some bets on Valencia @ 2.2.

Bebe is playing marvellous in Eibar. He scored 1 goal and made an assist for the first half only.
I remember his early days, he had so much potential. He never blew up but he's playing middle class teams.
Yup he did play well but we also gotta give credit to Lemos for scoring an amazing goal from freekick.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Bebe is playing marvellous in Eibar. He scored 1 goal and made an assist for the first half only.
I remember his early days, he had so much potential. He never blew up but he's playing middle class teams.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Who will win the Liga? (updated april)

Real Madrid @1.30
Barcelona    @3.30
At. Madrid  @80.00

Standings: (30 of 38 matches played)

Real Madrid  71(-1 match)
Barcelona     69
At. Madrid    61

Direct clash:
8 april   Real Madrid vs At. Madrid
23 april Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Real Madrid is favorite but will be decisive matches against At.Madrid and Barcelona.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Valencia vs Celta Vigo : I think that this game will be an interesting to see as i expect some goals scored in .as Valencia will be looking to win at home while Celta have nothing to lose so they will be also going to do their best and try to get a win with Valencia being in 13tg spot with 11 points advantage over relegation zone and Celta Vigo being a solid team i expect to see both teams to score.

Both teams to score is good pick for this match Celta Vigo is really surprising side. I also agreed with it wont be easy for Valencia to beat them that is why this match will go very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Eibar - Las Palmas BTTS

Valencia - Celta Vigo BTTS

Accumulator - over 0.5 goals first half in both games

Good luck everyone!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Valencia vs Celta Vigo : I think that this game will be an interesting to see as i expect some goals scored in .as Valencia will be looking to win at home while Celta have nothing to lose so they will be also going to do their best and try to get a win with Valencia being in 13tg spot with 11 points advantage over relegation zone and Celta Vigo being a solid team i expect to see both teams to score.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Valencia - Celta Vigo valencia to win and over 1.5
Activity: 238
A full 10 for all Barca players. Sevilla were difficult to break up at first, but this is what happens when a team with the quality of Barca play with desire to win.

Hopefully, they'll maintain this kind of form for the whole month. It will be very difficult, and a lot will depend on the performance of the players outside of the usual "first 11", and of course, on the inspiration of Luis Enrique in choosing which players will play for each game. Let's hope the fans won't be dissapointed by any of these two "variables".
Activity: 238
La liga scks...EPl is best ..if BBC is not playing and still RM wins 4-0,5-0 then believe me this is one sht league...
yes I agree right now no team is at barcelona or RM level but we do have more competitve matches, more twists, less predictable outcomes and more excitement, more teams which can win the league which makes this league the best.
Liga? Either barcelona wins or RM and once in 10 year may be some other team.

Now liga fans will jump with all the stats like no of UCL wins, european tournament wins bla bla bla...but believe me as a league as whole with 38 match no league can compare EPL.  Smiley
Because your teams are cheap mercenaries ... all the teams in EPL are at the very same level - playing street football - so, how on earth are you going to distinguish between the teams when they are all at the very same shyty level that you call it COMPETITIVE?

EPL has nothing to speak about - ask Wenger ... he will tell you how he was supposed to have signed Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Pique, Ronaldo, Ramos ... etc etc etc ... I hear too many blind people also talking about the competitiveness of their domino games ... why are you watching La Liga then ?
Celta Vigo are on a four-match winning run against Valencia. This includes the two legged Copa del Rey fixture on January this year. Valencia were thrashed by a 4-1 margin at the Mestalla, before Celta wrapping up the tie with a 2-1 home win in the return leg. In the Primera Division, they have beaten both home and away with the scores being 2-0 and 1-2 respectively. I am going to  bet for a straight win for Celta Vigo even though they are playing away from home, well the Mestalla is kinda like their second home now.
Las Palmas are currently on unbeaten streak against Eibar but am sure thats gonna change today when they face at the Ipurua Municipal Stadium. Home for SD Eibar, Ebar have managed to amass 6 points in their last five games,Las Palmas on the other hand have gotten 7 points out of a possible 15. I will be betting a Home Win or Draw for Eibar.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
fixed match at half time like the rayo game last year when rayo was 2-0 upfront but in the most funny fashion lost the game in the end 2-3 and this was so obvious to come all the players rested and of course all the leganes players stalled in the second haolf like they were death without even 1 clear chance...What a shame this perez is and this madrid.
Activity: 224
La liga scks...EPl is best ..if BBC is not playing and still RM wins 4-0,5-0 then believe me this is one sht league...
yes I agree right now no team is at barcelona or RM level but we do have more competitve matches, more twists, less predictable outcomes and more excitement, more teams which can win the league which makes this league the best.
Liga? Either barcelona wins or RM and once in 10 year may be some other team.

Now liga fans will jump with all the stats like no of UCL wins, european tournament wins bla bla bla...but believe me as a league as whole with 38 match no league can compare EPL.  Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Eibar The last three games are not defeated. Las Palmas is a team that can not win on the road.

The final two matches are going to be a tough challenge as the bottom ends. Homeowner wins or Double chance seems logical.

Playing in the Valencia home has been defeated once in the last 7 games. Celta Vigo is a team that has been in form for the last games.

Prediction: Scores in both teams. Valencia wins

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Valencia defeated Deportivo 3-0 at home. They have won 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 encounters. Celta Vigo draws an unstable image. Guidetti and Diaz are not expected to play in this match due to injuries. Important shortcomings. I see Valencia as a favorite in front of the fans.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Im going for one game today

Valencia - Celta Vigo, and this will be hard one to play but will go on Celta to win, cuz they have better form and play better for now
Activity: 84
Eibar   vs   Las Palmas - Home WIN

Facts:

-

- Las Palmas have been losing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 away matches (La Liga).
- Las Palmas have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 away matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Las Palmas's last 4 away games
- Las Palmas conceded at least one goal in 100% of their away matches.
- Las Palmas have lost 71% of their away matches.
Activity: 84
Valencia   vs   Celta Vigo - GG (both team to score) and OVER 2.5

Facts:

- This season in the league 69% of Valencia's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- Valencia have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions.
- Valencia conceded at least one goal in 79% of their home matches.

- Celta Vigo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Valencia in all competitions.
- Celta Vigo have won their last 4 matches against Valencia in all competitions.
Jump to: