Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 192. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Neymar is amazing..only if he improves his finishing for barca his goal scoring stats and even messi's assists stats will improve....but day by day my admiration for him is increasing.

Another brace for messi against sevilla...despite his 2 goals my favourite moment was his shot from 20-25 yards at 5th minute which hit the crossbar....that deserved to b a goal.
Whole barca was amazing today and if they keep same performance against RM and Juventus I hv no doubt they will win both.
Which clear chance did he get in this game? 2 shots from outside the box, I was never the half way line. It's not like the team try their best to get him on the scoresheet. His overall performance was the best because he is the best, no one is on his energy levels. Messi took 7 shots Neymar 3, so that's what it is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Many people who place live bets yesterday on Barca match would have lost the bet I guess because the first 30 minutes they just dominated Sevilla and score 3 goals but after that both the teams failed to score . Messi was in top form , the volley he took was just brilliant .

Yes, i thought Barcelona will score more goals on 2nd half or at least Sevilla make a goal too, but there is no more goal on 2nd half. I'm surprised though, Sevilla can't make any goal on that match. On the other hand, Real Madrid also win. It's really interesting is Real Madrid or Barcelona that become the champion in this season.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many people who place live bets yesterday on Barca match would have lost the bet I guess because the first 30 minutes they just dominated Sevilla and score 3 goals but after that both the teams failed to score . Messi was in top form , the volley he took was just brilliant .
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Eibar - Las Palmas: I would go for both teams to score and over 2.5 goals and home win. I think only Granada has fewer away points and Las Palmas failed to keep a clean sheet since 10 games ago at least.

Valencia - Celta Vigo: Valencia is OK at home and Celta Vigo has a poor away record(they lost 71% of their away games), so I think Valencia will win

but this season valencia performance is very bad, and celta vigo performance still good perfromance in midle class LA Liga
about statitic record celta vigo away i think youre wrong, this season celta vigo until now play 14 match with result won 3,  draw 4 and lost 7
i think celta vigo play in away is enough and not bad, is safe bet celta vigo +0.75
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Eibar - Las Palmas: I would go for both teams to score and over 2.5 goals and home win. I think only Granada has fewer away points and Las Palmas failed to keep a clean sheet since 10 games ago at least.

Valencia - Celta Vigo: Valencia is OK at home and Celta Vigo has a poor away record(they lost 71% of their away games), so I think Valencia will win
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Asensio and vazquez . give you something Ronaldo and bale dont.. Hardwork and trickery. Bale is still decent on the wings but Ronaldo is a total write-off on the wings. with him in the pitch we tend to just put in lots of crosses inside the box.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Neymar is amazing..only if he improves his finishing for barca his goal scoring stats and even messi's assists stats will improve....but day by day my admiration for him is increasing.

Another brace for messi against sevilla...despite his 2 goals my favourite moment was his shot from 20-25 yards at 5th minute which hit the crossbar....that deserved to b a goal.
Whole barca was amazing today and if they keep same performance against RM and Juventus I hv no doubt they will win both.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
today barcelona and real madrid is same win with much goal
i hope competition to winner in spanis leageu beetwen real madrid and barcelona until in last math in week 38
Barcelona clung Real Madrid at the top, they will not leave Real Madrid at the top of the standings quiet. Their victory last night proved that Barcelona has not given up to vie for the title of La Liga. to get the title, they're just looking forward to Real Madrid slipped one match with their records always get a win in every game.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
today barcelona and real madrid is same win with much goal
i hope competition to winner in spanis leageu beetwen real madrid and barcelona until in last math in week 38
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Leganes is trying to make a comeback against Real Madrid. Madrid scored quick 3 goals in just 23 mins with Morata scoring 2 and James Rodriguez notching the other, Making the scoreline 0-3 in 23 mins but 2 quick goals from Leganes is making things a little bit interesting. The momentum shifted in favor of the home side for a stretch of 10 mins but it seems like Madrid have taken control of it now. Half Time approaching and things can get really interesting if Leganes score early in the 2nd half. If the home side manages to win this it would be one of the best comebacks in La Liga this year.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Messi and Suarez together are tearing Sevilla apart. Just HT and already Barcelona are 3-0 up with 2 goals from Messi and 1 from Suarez. Suarez has also notched up an assist. Its hard to even think that this is a match up between 2nd and 4th team in La Liga because Barcelona seem to be a class apart from their opposition.

Obviously I saw a very good Barcelona, ​​sevilla is now officially in bitse septik mode.

It looks like a very comfortable +7 match but I can probably say if Barcelona does not brake. But it just seems to be able to find 2-3 more goals with Counter attacks.

ht result: 3-0

why 7 goals when 3 is more than enough to get 3 points?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Messi and Suarez together are tearing Sevilla apart. Just HT and already Barcelona are 3-0 up with 2 goals from Messi and 1 from Suarez. Suarez has also notched up an assist. Its hard to even think that this is a match up between 2nd and 4th team in La Liga because Barcelona seem to be a class apart from their opposition.

Obviously I saw a very good Barcelona, ​​sevilla is now officially in bitse septik mode.

It looks like a very comfortable +7 match but I can probably say if Barcelona does not brake. But it just seems to be able to find 2-3 more goals with Counter attacks.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Hi and good week guys.
After another positive week, here we go with another 7 bets in La Liga

This is my 1st pick for this week:

Match: La Corunia VS Granada

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/deportivo-la-coruna-v-granada-cf/event/9769753?ref=tipster6

Even if Granàda loses today (I believe they will not lose) they can lose by 1 goal and still win the bet.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/ioXQsPGKgaBfh8Hub

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
FC Barcelona vs FC Sevilla - GG (both team to score) and Over 2.5

Facts:

- FC Barcelona have scored in each of their last 17 matches.
- FC Barcelona have scored in 93% of their home matches.
- Barcelona have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
-
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Sevilla's last 10 away games (La Liga).
- FC Sevilla have scored in 93% of their away matches.
- FC Sevilla have scored in each of their last 14 away matches.
challenging Barcelona at home could be a lot to handle as they are one of the best teams in the world and they can blow any opponent up at any time, i will go with Barca -1.5 here.
I don't know what to expect from Sevilla when their opponent are the giant like FC Barcelona. I kind of hope they can get something today because the odds is really high and if I can get my hand in the handicap bet, that should be also a really big profit. But as I said, don't know what to expect, they can't even scored a single goal against terrible defence team last week. Other bet, Under 4.5 Goals @ 1.6
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Barcelona vs Sevilla: In 2017 Barcelona has always won at home.                                           WIN Barcelona at [email protected]
Leganes vs Real Madrid: Real Madrid  has always been over 1.5 goals in Liga (28 of 28 times). OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Alavés Vs Osasuna: Osasuna has always been over 1,5 goals away (14 of 14 times)                OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

It is an easy double-up

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice parlay today:

Barcelona - Real Madrid - Alaves

all win

Yes
Good Choice.
all team is strong and easy win Smiley
Good Luck for all
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Nice parlay today:

Barcelona - Real Madrid - Alaves

all win
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Leganes   vs   Real Madrid

I think it's an easy game to win for Real Madrid on the road. The team goal is 1.5 top.

FC Barcelona vs FC Sevilla

The matches between them are often scored. It seems to me that both of us will score goals in both teams, and I think that it will be a 2.5 or 3.5 goals option. Barcelona does not play this match at home.
Going for under 4.5 goals and also 3-1 as correct score . Crucial match for Barca and I believe they will dominate the match . Over 2.5 is a good pick too and both teams to score - YES .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Leganes   vs   Real Madrid

I think it's an easy game to win for Real Madrid on the road. The team goal is 1.5 top.

FC Barcelona vs FC Sevilla

The matches between them are often scored. It seems to me that both of us will score goals in both teams, and I think that it will be a 2.5 or 3.5 goals option. Barcelona does not play this match at home.
Jump to: