Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 189. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Real Madrid vs Atl. Madrid , The Derby of Madrid ! Real Madrid is leading la Liga and Atletico is the 3rd it will be an interesting game ,especially for Real Madrid who have 4 Hard game with this one and against bayern Home and Away and against Barcelona . i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Sevilla vs Dep. La Coruna , i will bet for Over 2.5 Goals.
Malaga vs Barcelona  , i will bet for Barcelina to win with 2+ Goals.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

I would bet on over 2.5 goals. Real Madrid offense is strong at home and it would be almost impossible for Atletico Madrid to keep a clean sheet. Atletico Madrid is unbeaten for more than 10 away games and they have a good chance of scoring today. Based on the recent forms of both teams, there is a good chance there will be goals galore in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Real Madrid Derby will be very exiting to see. Real are aiming for the title and they are in comfortable situation with the squad so they need to grab all the points possible at home so i think that they will be winning against their City rivals also Atletico are more likely to focus over the Champions League alsothey have a number of players unavailable and we can say they are out of title race Competetion so we will have Real Madrid as a winner.
Real Madrid have only kept a single clean sheet in their last 9 matches in all competitions. Since Real Madrid's defense is bleeding lately I will gladly go with both teams to score here.

Not today I guess . I am going for Madrid to win the match ( I have a feeling it will end as 1-0 or 2-0 ) as they will get closer to the title with this win Smiley
Benzama to score will be a risky pick but I think worth it for the available odds.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Real Madrid Derby will be very exiting to see. Real are aiming for the title and they are in comfortable situation with the squad so they need to grab all the points possible at home so i think that they will be winning against their City rivals also Atletico are more likely to focus over the Champions League alsothey have a number of players unavailable and we can say they are out of title race Competetion so we will have Real Madrid as a winner.
Real Madrid have only kept a single clean sheet in their last 9 matches in all competitions. Since Real Madrid's defense is bleeding lately I will gladly go with both teams to score here.

Both teams to score would be risky option to place bet on this derby. I put simply bet on Real Madrid as they wont lose this match. These 3 points will them into more strong position into this league.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
legendary
Activity: 1148

This is my 4th pick for this week

Match: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/real-madrid-v-atletico-madrid/event/9769767?ref=tipster6

Atletico will not lose today. They will come tatically ready to this game and will get at least a draw.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/TYc743jfvFgqrREfn

legendary
Merit: 1001
Sevilla vs La Coruna: Sevilla has won 10 times at home. La Coruna has lost 9 times away.           WIN Sevilla at [email protected]
Malaga vs Barcellona: Malaga is almost saved, Barcelona must win if  wants to try to win Liga. WIN Barcelona at [email protected]

it is a good double-up
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Place two matches and Madrid derby is one of them

Real Madrid   - Atl. Madrid, both team to score
Malaga - Barcelona, win barcelona and over 2.5 goals

perfect opportunity if ATM win for Barca to come close to RM
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Big game today, with Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid. My coins are on Real. They are playing home and they don't want to decrease their lead from Barcelona. This is definitely a crucial game for them, and I think they will be up for the job. Atletico is strong, but are not as good as they were last season.

Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid @ 1.7
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Malaga   vs   Barcelona - Over 2.50 and Away WIN

- Malaga conceded at least one goal in 93% of their home matches.
- Malaga have lost their last 3 home matches.
- Malaga conceded at least one goal in each of their last 9 home matches.
- Malaga have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches

- Barcelona have won 9 of their last 10 matches.
- Barcelona have scored at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Barcelona have scored in 100% of their away matches.
Sevilla   vs   Deportivo La Coruna - Under 2.5

- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla's last 5 home games.
- Sevilla are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Deportivo in all competitions.

- Deportivo have failed to win 14 of their last 15 away matches
- Deportivo have failed to score in their last 3 matches
Real Madrid   vs   Atletico Madrid - GG and Home WIN

- Real Madrid have won 76% of their matches.
- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in their last 11 home matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 8 games.
- Real Madrid have scored in each of their last 29 matches.
- Real Madrid have scored in 100% of their home matches.

- Atletico Madrid have scored in each of their last 10 matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Atletico's last 3 away games
Espanyol   vs   Alaves - Over 2.5

Facts:

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Espanyol's last 6 home games.
- Espanyol have won 5 of their last 6 home matches.
- Espanyol have won their last 3 matches against Alaves in all competitions.

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Alaves's last 3 away games.
- Espanyol have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches
legendary

This is my 3rd pick for this week

Match: Espanyol VS Alaves

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/rcd-espanyol-barcelona-v-cd-alaves/event/9769763?ref=tipster6

Its a value bet to pick over 1.5 goals with odds of 1.55

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/9TtaX89rEatbRq97o

[/quote]
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sevilla are currently unbeaten against Deportivo La Coruna since January of 2010, the last six games between the two sides ended with both teams scoring, From analysis, I will be betting for a win for Sevilla as well as both teams scoring in this game.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
It was a good match, Villareal got a big win. My bet was that the match ended with two goals from the first half. With this victory, he kept his place in 4 places for now. If Bilbao wants to keep his next place to win.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barceona should win the title, couse Real have some realy  good teams ahead on the schedule, so that could start a bad seria of losing
Barcelona can get a chance to be champions of La Liga this season, they have to do is win all remaining games in La Liga and Real Madrid waiting to slip in one or two games.
Activity: 72
Barceona should win the title, couse Real have some realy  good teams ahead on the schedule, so that could start a bad seria of losing
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Villareal is the least scoring team in the league, so everybody is up for it but it's a risky match. The most logical thing is to score a goal in two teams, but recently it was a team that scored Villareal. That's why I can play everything in this game. I think the first half seems to be a goal.

Jump to: