Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 198. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
this now competition La Liga only wait about result match real madrid and barcelona, another match unattractive
big four another barcelona and real madird can guaranteed have sevilla and atletico madrid
and this weekend match

Real Madrid Vs Alaves
Granada Vs Barcelona

real madrid and barcelona same easy to win with much goal
Activity: 966
Real Madrid I can say net favorite this season. But now there are critical situations in the league, things change if one of the two teams lose points.
I have a comfortable match in front of Real Madrid and I think it is advantageous to play at home. For me it will be an easy match in Barcelona.
Didn't Ronaldo recently get a stadium named after him in Spain or something like that?
They unveiled a statue of him which people are saying does not look like him but Gary Busey instead of the Celebrity Apprentice.
Now that is harsh.
Actually it was a airport named after him. Anyway, do you mean this statue?

Image Source : Internet
Now that is really hilarious, don't mean to disrespect this great player, Ronaldo, but that is just so funny LOL  Grin
I seen a lot of people mocked this statue, make all kind of meme in the internet. If there someone need to be blame, that should be the designer, I'm sure Ronaldo didn't expect this new statue turn out to be that way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Espanyol just managed a superb comeback against Real Betis at home, After going down during the second half from a penalty which was conceded by Javi Fuego and converted by Ruben Castro, Javi Fuego redeemed himself and equalized during the 87 minute and Antonio Reyes at the 90th minute mark. This win will be pivotal for Espanyol bid for European competition next year.
It is an unexpected come back at the later stage of the match by Espanyol and i really thought i will end up losing this bet as i opted for Espanyol to win the match,Javi Fuego scored the first goal for Espanyol and José Antonio Reyes the second goal with assistance from Álvaro Vazquez,it was a good close match,it is an improtant win for Espanyol .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Espanyol just managed a superb comeback against Real Betis at home, After going down during the second half from a penalty which was conceded by Javi Fuego and converted by Ruben Castro, Javi Fuego redeemed himself and equalized during the 87 minute and Antonio Reyes at the 90th minute mark. This win will be pivotal for Espanyol bid for European competition next year.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is my 4th pick for this week:

Match: CF Malaga v Atletico Madrid

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/cf-malaga-v-atletico-madrid/event/9769729?ref=tipster6

Cant see here very attacking match from both teams, thats why there will not be more than 10 corners.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/nP3MyM3nYmchbf8GB

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Real Madrid will easily beat Alaves at home, so money line on RM is a grab chance, for Barcelona, I bet draw or Barcelona ML.
both of the teams will facing weak teams this weekend so this is good opportunity to bets for them however as usual the odds will very low for Real Madrid or Barcelona ML but to increase the odds you can putting them into parlay

Parlay should be nice option for both matches or you take AH or HT which can make the bet slip more interesting and increase the odds. I would like to take over goals and HT for Real Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 980
Real Madrid will easily beat Alaves at home, so money line on RM is a grab chance, for Barcelona, I bet draw or Barcelona ML.
both of the teams will facing weak teams this weekend so this is good opportunity to bets for them however as usual the odds will very low for Real Madrid or Barcelona ML but to increase the odds you can putting them into parlay
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Espanyol vs R.Betis: Espanyol's last 5 home matchs over 2,5 and Betis 3 over 2,5 last 4 away matchs. Pablo Piatti make 9 assists so important player for Espanyol. Piatti injured. If Piatti will not play i will bet under 2,5 if he will play i will bet for Espanyol and over 2,5. I think Piatti will not play. Also this match will be end first half draw.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Espanyol - Betis it seems over 2.5 goals has good chance to place bet there. Espanyol has advantage to play on home ground so this match will be ended with 3 or more goals easily and this pick will be helpful for betting.

I think Espanyol has the good chance to win the game but I am not so sure hence I prefer to bet on Espanyol draw no bet @1.62. Both teams to score is good choice too with the odds @1.94.
legendary
Activity: 1073
A two horse race with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Sevilla is also in the running but I have a feeling they will run out of steam and finish 3rd or 4th. I do think the current holders of the Champions League spots will retain them. Atletico Madrid , Sevilla, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
I haven't heard of Sevilla being named in with those top three teams.
What are they going to do before the end of this season?
They might pull a Leicester city from last season's cinderella story in La Liga this year where nobody seen them coming?

Sevilla is 5 points behind Barcelona and 7 points behind Real Madrid. Leicester was in the top for most of Premier League when they were champions.

I don't think they have a chance and will be lucky if they finish in 3rd, Atletico Madri is just 2 points behind them and distance used to be bigger
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The La Liga is top heavy, Real Madrid and Barcelon wins almost all games they play, Barcelona and Real Madrid lost 5 games COMBINED all season and the third? Sevilla, who lost 5 themselves, they are miles away from their competitors. Now that means Real Madrid, unless something huge happens, will win most of the games the will play from now on too, With another win they are 68 with 5 point difference, that to me is almost impossible to pass.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
A two horse race with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Sevilla is also in the running but I have a feeling they will run out of steam and finish 3rd or 4th. I do think the current holders of the Champions League spots will retain them. Atletico Madrid , Sevilla, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
I haven't heard of Sevilla being named in with those top three teams.
What are they going to do before the end of this season?
They might pull a Leicester city from last season's cinderella story in La Liga this year where nobody seen them coming?
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
Real Madrid I can say net favorite this season. But now there are critical situations in the league, things change if one of the two teams lose points.
I have a comfortable match in front of Real Madrid and I think it is advantageous to play at home. For me it will be an easy match in Barcelona.
Didn't Ronaldo recently get a stadium named after him in Spain or something like that?
They unveiled a statue of him which people are saying does not look like him but Gary Busey instead of the Celebrity Apprentice.
Now that is harsh.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Villarreal  is aiming forthe EuropaLeague and they are currently in a good position to do so as they currently in 5th spot but they could be facing Competetion in this game as Eibar are now 8th also looking to get in Europe but they are winless in last 4 games in La Liga and in my opinion they won’t make it so i expect Villareal to win also we may get both teams scoring as Eibar have nothing to lose in this game
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Espanyol - Betis it seems over 2.5 goals has good chance to place bet there. Espanyol has advantage to play on home ground so this match will be ended with 3 or more goals easily and this pick will be helpful for betting.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
What will happen in Liga?

1)Real Madrid 65 (1 match less)
2)Barcelona    63

3)Sevilla         57
4)At. Madrid    55

5)Villareal         48
6)Real Sociedad 48
7)At. Bilbao        44
8)Eibar               41

15)Malaga    27
15)La coruna 27
17)Leganes  26
18)Gijón      21

19)Granada 19
20)Osasuna 11

-Barcelona and Real Madrid will play the victory of the Liga
-Sevilla and At. Madrid will almost certainly be in  Champion's League
-If the alaves doesn't win the final of  copa del rey against Barcelona, Villareal, Real sociedad and Ath. Bilbao will almost certainly in Europa League
-Granada and Osasuna seem to already relegated in Liga2. Gijon (4 points in the last 2 games played) can play for salvation with Leganes,La Coruna and Malaga.

I don't think Sevila could compete for the champion, but I think 4 weeks again will be very decisive, El Clasico will make everything clear. But I'm sure, madrid will be the champion in this season.

Real Madrid is clearly the favorite but a few weeks ago had a potential 10-point lead.
Also Real Madrid recently undergoes so many goals (22 goals conceded in their last 16 games played!).
It may be tired having played the World Club.
Most likely it will be decisive direct clash of April 23
Activity: 562
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What will happen in Liga?

1)Real Madrid 65 (1 match less)
2)Barcelona    63

3)Sevilla         57
4)At. Madrid    55

5)Villareal         48
6)Real Sociedad 48
7)At. Bilbao        44
8)Eibar               41

15)Malaga    27
15)La coruna 27
17)Leganes  26
18)Gijón      21

19)Granada 19
20)Osasuna 11

-Barcelona and Real Madrid will play the victory of the Liga
-Sevilla and At. Madrid will almost certainly be in  Champion's League
-If the alaves doesn't win the final of  copa del rey against Barcelona, Villareal, Real sociedad and Ath. Bilbao will almost certainly in Europa League
-Granada and Osasuna seem to already relegated in Liga2. Gijon (4 points in the last 2 games played) can play for salvation with Leganes,La Coruna and Malaga.

I don't think Sevila could compete for the champion, but I think 4 weeks again will be very decisive, El Clasico will make everything clear. But I'm sure, madrid will be the champion in this season.
Jump to: