Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 196. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So does all opponents of  Barcelona need to get a red card, damn its becoming too much.
It is going to be like that when the competition gets tougher expect these red cards for the opponents  Cheesy but against PSG it was too much red cards and penalties and there was a time when i thought are these matches fixed to see a result like these,do they pay off these referee's to show the red cards  Grin but in this match with the help of red card or not Barcelona should win.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
So does all opponents of  Barcelona need to get a red card, damn its becoming too much.
Activity: 448
Barcelona scored in the first half. Suarez scored a very good goal.
Already the most obvious was a team that plays only a single goal.
If I guess I can score more goals in the second half, but Barcelona does not give much confidence. Real Madrid won at home comfortably today. A win is a must.
It looks like Barcelona could win the match against Granada CF as they are leading with 2 goals to 1 and with the comfortable win by Real Madrid against Alaves the tables looks interesting as a slip up could make a difference,so things are getting interesting and hope to see some good battles between the two.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Barcelona scored in the first half. Suarez scored a very good goal.

Already the most obvious was a team that plays only a single goal.

If I guess I can score more goals in the second half, but Barcelona does not give much confidence. Real Madrid won at home comfortably today. A win is a must.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Granada CF   not have good defense to make stop Barcelona in today match. I placed my bet on both teams to score No. This will be very easy victory for Barcelona because they will do their best to keep into competition.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The score would have been totally different had Deportivo scored from the spot early in the game. It would have destabilize Valencia morally but the goalkeeper pulled a nice save and to make matters worse They scored an own goal.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Granada v Barcelona  , After Real Madrid got 3 point , this match is so important for Barcelona  because if they lost any points in this match there will be 5 points between Barcelona and Real Madrid , because of i think Barcelona will play so good today and they will not win easy today , i will bet this , Good luck for everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Real Madrid won today match easily as expected without conceding a goal so another 3 points. Now Real Madrid is going very close to win the title. It seems Barcelona also will win its match today but I will avoid to place bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is my 7th pick for this week:

Match: Soccer - Granada CF v FC Barcelona

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/granada-cf-v-fc-barcelona/event/9769733?ref=tipster6

Even without messi, we will see a goal celebration today.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/nzLRrPxwWydiYXp3j

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Barcelona can't afford to lose any more points. And even like that, they will probably not catch Real Madrid for the title.
Anyway, they should win this game, so I will probably use this game for a parlay. Probbly with sporting lisbon

Granada v Barcelona
Barcelona @ 1.16
I think Real Madrid's main trophy they want to win is the La Liga. If Zidane is able to win it, Its going to ensure that he stays for at least two or more seasons. I dont think Barcelona are going to lose any points this weekend though, That remains to be seen.
Activity: 214
RM 2-0 Alaves, RM doesn't give Barca any chance, I hope Barca loses points in this round, RM to be the champion!
Valencia were condemned to their 14th defeat of the season last two weeks. There was controversy when most reliable defender “Mangala”was shown a red card and will be unavailable for the game. Valencia sits 14th on the table with 30 points from 28 games which is very bad. Deportivo La Coruna 4 games unbeaten run was halted by a strong Celta Vigo side. Head to head stats shows that Valencia has the edge in this game. I will go for a win or draw for Valencia.
Real Madrid are currently playing goalless against Deportivo Alaves at home, Varane has been substituted after an injury. So far Madrid have had no shot on target. I am sure they will eventually get the win. Its still early in the match.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Real Madrid vs Alavés: i will take Real Madrid -2.5 @1.9.                         
Granada vs Barcelona: im gonna go with Fcb -2. @1.72.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
This is my pick for today. [La Liga]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valencia v Deportivo La Coruna - Match Result and 3 or More Goals in the Match
Valencia @ 2.80
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Madrid v Alaves - Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 1.91
Granada v Barcelona - Total Match Goals Over/Under 3.5 Goals
Over 3.5 @ 1.70
Total odd: @ 9.09
I hope i will win this bet. Good luck to other gamblers today.
Good luck with your odds but Valencia V Deportivo i would rather go with Valencia or draw
Real Madrid V Alaves i would go with Real Madrid to win the match
Granada v Barcelona i would like to go with Barcelona but with Messi being suspended i am not sure they will be scoring freely but then i would go with Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I try an easy double-up today in Liga:

Real Madrid vs Alavés: In 2017 Real Madrid has made 17 of 18 times over 2,5 goals.                                  OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
Granada vs Barcelona: Barcelona must win against Granada  if wants to keep fighting for the victory of Liga. WIN Barcelona at [email protected]
Valencia vs La Coruna: Valencia has made 11 of 12  times over 1,5 goals at home.                                      OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Today Sevilla played so poor as expected it finished low score luckily I had under 3.5 goals but both teams failed to find a goal there. It seems that is huge pressure on them that is why Sevilla performed much poor.
Activity: 434
This is my pick for today. [La Liga]
Valencia v Deportivo La Coruna - Match Result and 3 or More Goals in the Match
Valencia @ 2.80
Real Madrid v Alaves - Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 1.91
Granada v Barcelona - Total Match Goals Over/Under 3.5 Goals
Over 3.5 @ 1.70
Total odd: @ 9.09
I hope i will win this bet. Good luck to other gamblers today.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Real Madrid VS Alaves

Real Easy in Madrid home is a team that does not lose. I already think that handicap in this match.
Barems high will likely be the top of this match a match higher than 3.5 goals or a combination of 2.5 goals will be added.

Granada CF VS FC Barcelona

Obviously I do not know what to expect about this match because if Barcelona gives confidence one day it does not give it the second day. It is not a team that scored many goals away, so I think it may be a comfortable win. For this match, the first half can be played over 0.5 or the first half can be given.

Jump to: