Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 197. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Real Madrid have very impressive track record against Alaves and this stage when this league entering to last phase than they can't afford to lose the points against weak side. I have Real Madrid -2 for today match because it looking very possible there.

Alaves is excellent when playing big ones, expect to see under 3.5 goals and maybe even no goals at all. Both teams to score is risky bet for me on this game.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas : the last meatinf between the two saw the game end with both team scoring 3 goals eacg so i expect an interesting game with more goals scired as these two sides play offensively and both Celta and Las Palmas will be looking to get a win.so i think we will get atleast  3 goals scored in this match.
Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas : over 2.5 goals
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Match: Soccer - FC Sevilla v Sporting Gijon
Sevillia are making a lot of corners, especially at home cort. I believe we will see 10+ corners today
Sevillia is facing Sporting Gijon and my bet is on Sevillia to win the match and yes they are making a getting a lot corners and i am not sure whether we will be able to see more than ten plus corners but i am certain that they could win the match against SPorting Gijon who has a decent performance only last time around against the struggling Granada,so i am sure that Sevillia could win this one and for safety i am going with home or draw. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Real Madrid have very impressive track record against Alaves and this stage when this league entering to last phase than they can't afford to lose the points against weak side. I have Real Madrid -2 for today match because it looking very possible there.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I'm expecting Barcelona to win big away today against Granada and Sevilla will beat sporting Gijon to keep up the chase on Real Madrid and Barcelona. I'm just going to place a bet on these games in the last liga this weekend.
Granada is not opposed to being balanced for Barcelona, but no matter how Barcelona should not underestimate Granada because Barcelona needs a victory to remain able to compete for the La Liga title with Real Madrid this season. maybe this will be an easy match for Barcelona and I would bet on the victory of Barcelona more than 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1148

This is my 6th pick for this week:

Match: Soccer - FC Sevilla v Sporting Gijon

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/fc-sevilla-v-sporting-gijon/event/9769731?ref=tipster6

Sevillia are making a lot of corners, especially at home cort. I believe we will see 10+ corners today

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/pt64wHakHneXoZwQh

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I'm expecting Barcelona to win big away today against Granada and Sevilla will beat sporting Gijon to keep up the chase on Real Madrid and Barcelona. I'm just going to place a bet on these games in the last liga this weekend.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great Game from Fernando Torres today, Getting both of the assists for Athletico Madrid two goals. Glad to have him back after his injury scare. He still one of the best strikers in the world today. The new Spanish coach should give him a call up into the team.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
Real Madrid I can say net favorite this season. But now there are critical situations in the league, things change if one of the two teams lose points.
I have a comfortable match in front of Real Madrid and I think it is advantageous to play at home. For me it will be an easy match in Barcelona.
Didn't Ronaldo recently get a stadium named after him in Spain or something like that?
They unveiled a statue of him which people are saying does not look like him but Gary Busey instead of the Celebrity Apprentice.
Now that is harsh.
Actually it was a airport named after him. Anyway, do you mean this statue?
Image Source : Internet
Now that is really hilarious, don't mean to disrespect this great player, Ronaldo, but that is just so funny LOL  Grin
I seen a lot of people mocked this statue, make all kind of meme in the internet. If there someone need to be blame, that should be the designer, I'm sure Ronaldo didn't expect this new statue turn out to be that way.
Yeah that's it! Cheesy
what is with that hair?
he looks like Alfred E. Newman's long lost brother.
Kind of looks like a mohawk. He said he grabbed the image off the internet to get inspiration for this bust
legendary

This is my 5th pick for this week:

Match: Real Sociedad vs CD Leganes

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/real-sociedad-v-cd-leganes/event/9769727?ref=tipster6

I ch ose this pick because Sociedad [lays very good at home and score a lot of goals there.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/J376KFW9zjuHWfE9H

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Osasuna v Athletic Bilbao , Osasuna is last team in their leauge and Athletic Bilbao is danger team and they lost point last match to Real madrid , When Osasuna plays at their home they can find a goal and i think Osasuna will find a goal again and also Athletic Bilbao too so this match result will finish both team will find goal yes . Good luck for every body!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Malaga have been on long poor form, they have just 1 win in the last 15 outings, with 5 draws and 9 defeats. They will enter this game from 5-game winless streak having lost 4 and drawn once against Leganes prior to the break I will be going for a win or Draw for Atletico Madrid am sure definitely a win for Madrid.
This probably is not a tough match for Atletico Madrid, in fact, I would wager to win Atletico Madrid with a score more than 2 goals in this match. I am confident that they could beat Malaga for Atletico Madrid game performance better than Malaga.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Osasuna occupyingthe bottom of La Liga with 11 points so there chances to stay in top division are almost unexisting as they 15 behind safe zone with 10 games left it wouldn't be possible for them to get it while Athletic are on 7th position in the standings with 44 points and they are aiming to go to EuropaLeague next season so they will defintly will be aiming for the three points so i expect from them to get a win
legendary
Merit: 1001
Today's matches in Liga:

Osasuna vs Ath. Bilbao: Osasuna is almost relegated to Liga2, At. Bilbao must win to go to Europa League. WIN Ath. Bilbao at [email protected]
Malaga vs At. Madrid: In 2017, Malaga has won only 1 time.  In 2017, at. Madrid  has lost only 1 time.DOUBLE CHANCE X2 at [email protected]

it seems an easy double-up
Malaga have been on long poor form, they have just 1 win in the last 15 outings, with 5 draws and 9 defeats. They will enter this game from 5-game winless streak having lost 4 and drawn once against Leganes prior to the break I will be going for a win or Draw for Atletico Madrid am sure definitely a win for Madrid.
I am going for a win for Real Sociedad in their games versus Leganes. Sociedad won their last game against leganes two goals to nil and am sure its going to be goals Over 1.5 as well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Osasuna vs Ath Bilbao , Osasuna is really bad in this year i will bet for Ath Bilbao to win .
Real Sociedad vs Leganes , i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Malaga vs Atl. Madrid , i will bet for Atl Madrid to win in this game .
Bottom of the league Osasuna faces 7th placed Athletic Bilbao, Osasuna havent lost to Bilbao in their last three games with Bilbao last win against Osasuna coming in January 2014. But on this case i will be going for a win for Athletic Bilbao in this game with Over 1.5
Villarreal are currently playing against Eibar. I will be going for both team scoring in this game. Anyone can eventually win the game but i will stick with both team scoring.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I placed bet on Villarreal straight today they are playing on home ground than they will play much good. Eibar is playing very defensive from last matches but Villarreal will play offensive and will win this match today.
Jump to: