Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 22. (Read 525140 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
The problem is clear of Madrid.If you hire 4 different coach for Real Madrid than will be happen the same as laat night.Valencia knocked RMA by 2-1.I don't think that Because of poor tactics but for players.RMA need a LW-ST-CM.IMO, the last summer was a great mistake by perez by selling Ronlado but not any quality players were bought.         
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Zidane was given the chance to up lift again the real madrid. I would choose mbappe or pogba, bonus is with hazard..

Mbappe with Hazard will surely make the difference for Real Madrid. They have a lot of talent and they are fast so they are going to boost the team.
I really don't like Pogba but I think that he is going to make a good pairing with Modric. The one player is very good at defense while the other can focus on the attacking part.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Zidane was given the chance to up lift again the real madrid. I would choose mbappe or pogba, bonus is with hazard..
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Real Madrid is still haunted by nightmares, I think they haven't really risen. after struggling to beat Huesca, they lost to Valencia. this is the worst period of madrid and they have to really improve.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Valencia did played very well and fully deserved to win!
Absolutely. Even though we had ball possesion throughout the whole game, we lacked an offensive mentality to go for the win, it wasn't until Valencia scored the first goal that we started playing more offensively. Btw, Parejo was MOTM in my opinion, he absolutely bossed the midfield.

That rumour about Zidane having a €500m budget for the next transfer window is starting to look like it's not going to be enough, IMO we need some fresh blood in pretty much every position of the pitch except for the GK.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Another crazy match in La Liga - Athletic 3:2 Levante. Athletic were leading 2:0, but in second half they parked a bus. Levante scored in start of second half and they they equalized score on 90th minute. And then, on 93th penalty was given. Muniain scored and made result 3:2 for Atheltic. Very important win for Athletic in fight for Europa league spots. Just few months back this team was in relegation zone, it's impressive how they improved under management of Garitano.
Valencia - Real Madrid match starts now, it should be interesting.

Crazy day indeed. I didn't see Athletic Bilbao vs Levante, but I did watched Huesca vs Celta Vigo and I can tell you it was an interesting match indeed match! Madrid vs Valencia wasn't a bad game either, Valencia did played very well and fully deserved to win!

I felt it was an even game and it could have gone either way  but Real Madrid seems to lack some bite upfront, I don't know how long it's going to take to rebuild but they sure need some fresh faces in the interim to restore the pride of this great club. They are gradually loosing that fear factor they used to put in other teams and Zizou needs to sit-up.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
Another crazy match in La Liga - Athletic 3:2 Levante. Athletic were leading 2:0, but in second half they parked a bus. Levante scored in start of second half and they they equalized score on 90th minute. And then, on 93th penalty was given. Muniain scored and made result 3:2 for Atheltic. Very important win for Athletic in fight for Europa league spots. Just few months back this team was in relegation zone, it's impressive how they improved under management of Garitano.

Crazy day indeed. I didn't see Athletic Bilbao vs Levante, but I did watched Huesca vs Celta Vigo and I can tell you it was an interesting match indeed match! Madrid vs Valencia wasn't a bad game either, Valencia did played very well and fully deserved to win!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
A great match to be remembered that Barcelona against Villarreal. Total 8 goals is scored by two teams.And thanks to messi who scored the magical goal.Also Suarez who level the match.As Barcelona lose 2 points they are still 8 points more than rivals RMA and Atletico.If Atletico can beat Barcelona on the next match then LaLiga will be back again.   

It is so nice to see Barcelona's games because it is sure that Messi will score an amazing goal. He does that in almost every game during the last weeks.
Atletico vs Barca will be the "final" of this year's La Liga. It will clear who is going to win the title. Cool
A great match to be remembered that Barcelona against Villarreal. Total 8 goals is scored by two teams.And thanks to messi who scored the magical goal.Also Suarez who level the match.As Barcelona lose 2 points they are still 8 points more than rivals RMA and Atletico.If Atletico can beat Barcelona on the next match then LaLiga will be back again.   
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Barcelona and Villareal showed great football yesterday with 8 goals scored in total and I think Villareal did let their guard down in the end of the game as they could have won the match if they were just a little bit more concentrated.

Same here as with Serie A , Barcelona has already won the title and no interest remains for this league.
chasing the crown of champions by relying on defeats from rivals is difficult for Atletico because Barcelona is so superior this season. we know nothing is impossible, but this will be a difficult week for atletico.

When you are behind on the league table you always want the team that is in front of you to lose otherwise you can't win the league. It is logical and physical for Atletico to expect that Barcelona is going to lose some games, if they want to have some chances in winning the La Liga.
I don't think that Barca is going to lose the title but you never know till the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
chasing the crown of champions by relying on defeats from rivals is difficult for Atletico because Barcelona is so superior this season. we know nothing is impossible, but this will be a difficult week for atletico.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
And now even if Atletico will win against Barca, their chance to win title looks impossible.
I still think Atletico have a chance, small, but it's there. They needed Barca to drop points today and it happened, so if Atletico wins next saturday, there'll be a 5 pts gap between both teams, which isn't much considering that they still need to play 7 more games.

Btw, huge game tomorrow: Valencia vs Real Madrid. Not feeling too confident about facing Valencia after that awful performance against Huesca last weekend, hopefully, Zidane will use the main starting XI rather than the B team.
copper member
What a game Villarreal 4:4 Barcelona! Villarreal were loosing 0:2 and then scored 4 goals in a row. What I can say, Villarreal today deserved to win, they were more motivated and passionate. Barcelona had poor performance and players minds probably was already in upcoming crucial games. But then Messi was a game-changer like always, another great free-kick goal by him! And then - crazy goal by Suarez in last seconds! I have no words! Despite that I support Barca, I feel sad for Villarreal tonight.
And now even if Atletico will win against Barca, their chance to win title looks impossible.

Barcelona didin't deserve a draw but, they put quite an effort after going behind 4 - 2, Messi is just an absolute pure class, he just happen to get better by the day, That free was absolutely stunning and Suarez's equalize cannot be overrated either. I just want the team to stay focus ahead of Champions league coming up in about a week, I could careless about the Atletico madrid fixture coming up in the weekend,
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
What a game Villarreal 4:4 Barcelona! Villarreal were loosing 0:2 and then scored 4 goals in a row. What I can say, Villarreal today deserved to win, they were more motivated and passionate. Barcelona had poor performance and players minds probably was already in upcoming crucial games. But then Messi was a game-changer like always, another great free-kick goal by him! And then - crazy goal by Suarez in last seconds! I have no words! Despite that I support Barca, I feel sad for Villarreal tonight.
copper member
Barcelona vs Villarreal today.This match is going to an interesting one for sure.Although Barcelona is on really good form but I think it wont be easy for Barcelona to handle villarreal.The key player is Messi, I think he'll again score today.

Atletico is playing now against Girona. 36 minutes have been passed It's 0-0 now.I think soon Atletico will score and seal the match.   
Messi will start this game on the bench. Probably Valverde want to rest him before upcoming matches against Atletico and MU. But probably we will see him in second half if Barca will struggle without him.
About Atletico match, so far it's boring to watch. I expect that Atleti are going to win this game with their typical 1:0 result.

Atletico Madrid made it 2 - 0 just before the final whistle, to keep the pressure on Barcelona just before their clash by the weekend,

Barcelona are 2 - 1 up at half time with Lionel Messi on the bench
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Barcelona vs Villarreal today.This match is going to an interesting one for sure.Although Barcelona is on really good form but I think it wont be easy for Barcelona to handle villarreal.The key player is Messi, I think he'll again score today.

Atletico is playing now against Girona. 36 minutes have been passed It's 0-0 now.I think soon Atletico will score and seal the match.   
Messi will start this game on the bench. Probably Valverde want to rest him before upcoming matches against Atletico and MU. But probably we will see him in second half if Barca will struggle without him.
About Atletico match, so far it's boring to watch. I expect that Atleti are going to win this game with their typical 1:0 result.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Anyways, there seems to be some 'controversy' surrounding Barcelona and Messi. Last saturday, Messi scored a free kick goal against Espanyol, everyone seems to agree that Messi scored the goal...Except for Marca, the newspaper that delivers the trophy to the top goalscorer in La Liga at the end of the season, they believe it was an own goal because Víctor Sánchez tried to clear the ball, he actually touched the ball but it went in anyways. 
I support Barcelona, but I think it was own goal lol Cheesy. But actually it's not first time when Marca had stolen goal from Messi:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1442092-marca-claim-lionel-messi-has-only-scored-399-la-liga-goals-not-400%3famp
Anyway, does it really matters? No doubt that Messi will be top scorer of La Liga this season, one goal doesn't change anything
Don't worry, Messi should come back and scored 2-3 goals for that own goal he lost even though he probably doesn't care care that much about it. Anyway it shouldn't take more than 2-3 matches in the worst case to see him scoring again so it's just a matter of time until he reaches 400 again.
Pages:
Jump to: