Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 6. (Read 525139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Let's say Real failed to sell Bale in this transfer window. He'll probably stay and never used by Zidane, will try to look for other options in the next transfer window, and if it fails he'll probably get a free transfer, though I doubt Real will allow that. His price will probably become much cheaper.

Would be interesting if Bale agrees to move on a free transfer with affordable wages for clubs in the mid-table of Premier League.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Right, they're looking for the best option for this transfer. Because of the failure to transfer to the Chinese club, there are two options that Bale must choose for his future.

• First option is to find another Chinese League club.
• Another option is to find a new club in the Premier League.

This is just an option, but if there is something better for Bale to do for his current status, it will be even better.

With the condition of Bale who is always injured and an age factor. better choose the first option to continue his football career. Because if the other options are certainly not suitable for EPL with the current bale conditions.

One thing I dont understand here with Bale, they wanted him out they got offer and they refuse the offers. So what RM is doing. Do they want him or not, its obvious that Zidane is not counting on him as he stated this not so long ago, with this statement why they didnt realize the transfers in first place.

China Super League window has closed so he’ll not be joining any Chinese club during this transfer window, also no premier league club can afford his wages so both of your options are ruled out. There’s only one club that can buy him and that’s PSG, but for that to happen they’ll need to sell Neymar. Real Madrid indeed wanted to sell Bale but the Chinese club failed to pay the right amount, and hence they lost out on Bale.

News: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/realmadrid/gareth-bale-move-real-madrid-china-off-csl-transfer-window-closes-a4202666.html

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/28/gareth-bale-move-china-blocked-by-real-madrid-board
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
from detiksports.com
Jan Oblak has signed a new contract with Atletico Madrid. Even so, the Atletico Madrid goalkeeper did not deny had thought to leave.

The Slovenian international signed a new four-year contract in April 2019. With the agreement, Oblak is bound by Los Rojiblancos until 2023.

The contract practically ended Oblak's future speculation. Previously, the winner of four Bobby Zamora trophies was linked to a move to the Premier League because he had not yet received a new contract.

Happy to see Oblak staying at Atletico Madrid.
If he had got an offer from another club, I think that his career would be probably in decline... Especially if he joined a team in EPL where there are not any strong defensive teams there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
from detiksports.com
Jan Oblak has signed a new contract with Atletico Madrid. Even so, the Atletico Madrid goalkeeper did not deny had thought to leave.

The Slovenian international signed a new four-year contract in April 2019. With the agreement, Oblak is bound by Los Rojiblancos until 2023.

The contract practically ended Oblak's future speculation. Previously, the winner of four Bobby Zamora trophies was linked to a move to the Premier League because he had not yet received a new contract.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
Right, they're looking for the best option for this transfer. Because of the failure to transfer to the Chinese club, there are two options that Bale must choose for his future.

This is just an option, but if there is something better for Bale to do for his current status, it will be even better.

With the condition of Bale who is always injured and an age factor. better choose the first option to continue his football career. Because if the other options are certainly not suitable for EPL with the current bale conditions.

One thing I dont understand here with Bale, they wanted him out they got offer and they refuse the offers. So what RM is doing. Do they want him or not, its obvious that Zidane is not counting on him as he stated this not so long ago, with this statement why they didnt realize the transfers in first place.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Activity: 514
Merit: 100
from detiksports.com
BALE stayed in Madrid, Previously Bale was called to pull out of Madrid. Zidane's statement a few weeks ago reinforced the fact that Bale no longer has a place in the Los Blancos squad. But, in the final moments, Madrid canceled Bale's move to Suning because they did not want to lose Bale for free. Moreover, Madrid was hit by a storm of injury in this preseason session, especially Marco Asensio who had to be absent for long....
It's really very sad for Bale. Who was initially told to leave and is now detained for not being allowed to leave. So, Bale will stay for next season and not go to another club because Real Madrid don't want to lose Bale for free.

At least, they should let him play in the starting line and not bench him to death.
It is so bad to have a player like Bale sitting on the bench as he has so much to offer to the football till his retirement.

It's just matter of time and Bale and Real both would settle for a transfer. It's just they are looking for the best options.
There's no use of Bale still playing in for Real, its not just that Real don't want him to but it's also a matter of ethics for the forwards as the team has clearly asked him to leave.

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It seems like Real Madrid will not bring in any new players for center-back either. There's no time for that anymore. Because the Transfer Window is nearing the end and it is impossible for real madrid to look for defenders at random.
We won't sign one not because the lack of time but because we don't need more CBs, we have four already (Nacho, Ramos, Varane, Militao), same as any other big club (for example, Man City has Mangala, Otamendi, Stones, Laporte. Barcelona has Umtiti, Pique, Todibo, Lenglet).

I don't know for sure. But what you say is true that Real Madrid does not need a new CB for next season. Real Madrid's back line is not not solid, it's just the beginning (pre-season). We will see every club in the official competition.
I think real Madrid only requires rotation at the defender's position without the need to buy a new player but if it is needed maybe only one player. preseason cannot be a reference to describe how the game will be when the upcoming season begins.
That's what Real Madrid must do. And I think the addition of players to CB positions is indeed not needed. Madrid's back line can be said to be still strong, only I haven't all played optimally. In the last game against Spurs only Marcelo mistake made Tottenham win the match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
from detiksports.com
BALE stayed in Madrid, Previously Bale was called to pull out of Madrid. Zidane's statement a few weeks ago reinforced the fact that Bale no longer has a place in the Los Blancos squad. But, in the final moments, Madrid canceled Bale's move to Suning because they did not want to lose Bale for free. Moreover, Madrid was hit by a storm of injury in this preseason session, especially Marco Asensio who had to be absent for long....
It's really very sad for Bale. Who was initially told to leave and is now detained for not being allowed to leave. So, Bale will stay for next season and not go to another club because Real Madrid don't want to lose Bale for free.

At least, they should let him play in the starting line and not bench him to death.
It is so bad to have a player like Bale sitting on the bench as he has so much to offer to the football till his retirement.

It's just matter of time and Bale and Real both would settle for a transfer. It's just they are looking for the best options.
There's no use of Bale still playing in for Real, its not just that Real don't want him to but it's also a matter of ethics for the forwards as the team has clearly asked him to leave.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Real Madrid is facing Spurs, currently trailing by 1-0. Navas replaces Courtois as the Belgian is out for a month due to injury. Bale is not included in the XI, I think Bale has done a deal with the Chinese club already. Pre-season isn't going well for Zidane and this match is important to come back. One thing is clear, Navas performs better than Courtois in Real Madrid. So, I don't give a shit to number 1 or 2 goalkeepers. Who performs better should be in the squad.
The Courtois signing was never necessary for Real Madrid.
from detiksports.com

Activity: 476
from detiksports.com
A very poor decision by Real as they are no certain about future of Bale he is still one of best footballers in world and they have to solve this issue before start of new season as Real already facing too many problems and Zidane is doing his best but these can take some time most of Real supporters feeling sad about this all situation hopefully this could be solved in next few days.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Real Madrid is facing Spurs, currently trailing by 1-0. Navas replaces Courtois as the Belgian is out for a month due to injury. Bale is not included in the XI, I think Bale has done a deal with the Chinese club already. Pre-season isn't going well for Zidane and this match is important to come back. One thing is clear, Navas performs better than Courtois in Real Madrid. So, I don't give a shit to number 1 or 2 goalkeepers. Who performs better should be in the squad.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
It seems like Real Madrid will not bring in any new players for center-back either. There's no time for that anymore. Because the Transfer Window is nearing the end and it is impossible for real madrid to look for defenders at random.
We won't sign one not because the lack of time but because we don't need more CBs, we have four already (Nacho, Ramos, Varane, Militao), same as any other big club (for example, Man City has Mangala, Otamendi, Stones, Laporte. Barcelona has Umtiti, Pique, Todibo, Lenglet).

I don't know for sure. But what you say is true that Real Madrid does not need a new CB for next season. Real Madrid's back line is not not solid, it's just the beginning (pre-season). We will see every club in the official competition.
I think real Madrid only requires rotation at the defender's position without the need to buy a new player but if it is needed maybe only one player. preseason cannot be a reference to describe how the game will be when the upcoming season begins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I wouldn't say that Ramos is a problem in Real Madrid's defense.
He is the most productive CB in La Liga in my opinion.
Apart from that, I agree with you about Nacho and Carvajal. Real needs to sign 2 good center backs at least if they want to be a competitive team again...
However Ramos cannot be blamed because of the defeat that has occurred. Everyone has worked as it should and that's the fact.
And I agree if you say Ramos CB is the most productive. It seems like Real Madrid will not bring in any new players for center-back either. There's no time for that anymore. Because the Transfer Window is nearing the end and it is impossible for real madrid to look for defenders at random.

Maybe Zidane and the board think that they are full in the defense.
I totally agree with you. Ramos is a great leader in Real's defense but they would needed another or two players along with him.
Sergio Ramos besides being a central defender he has also sometimes been a decisive winner at a crucial moment, everyone must have remembered the moment Sergio scored with a header during the UCL final against Atletico Madrid, it was very spectacular.
Activity: 514
Merit: 100

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
from detiksports.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
from detiksports.com
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

Well, it seems like the Real Madrid's infirmary is getting a new patient (current list: Brahim, Asensio, Jovic, Mendy), Courtois is injured and will be out for at least 1 month.

About Real Madrid, what a shit pre-season we've had, huh? So far, we showed no improvement from the last few games of last season, now we have a bunch of injured players, and there's a weird atmosphere surrounding the club (it's way too early for that shit), could be uncertainty, I don't know, but things do not look good for us. I'm gonna be honest and say that I'll stay away from 1X2 bets at least at the start of the season, they're a coin flip...Not feeling too confident about my team right now,   Undecided

Let's see if we can at least have a decent performance tomorrow vs Spurs in the Audi Cup.
I wouldn't say that Ramos is a problem in Real Madrid's defense.
He is the most productive CB in La Liga in my opinion.
Apart from that, I agree with you about Nacho and Carvajal. Real needs to sign 2 good center backs at least if they want to be a competitive team again...
However Ramos cannot be blamed because of the defeat that has occurred. Everyone has worked as it should and that's the fact.
And I agree if you say Ramos CB is the most productive. It seems like Real Madrid will not bring in any new players for center-back either. There's no time for that anymore. Because the Transfer Window is nearing the end and it is impossible for real madrid to look for defenders at random.

Maybe Zidane and the board think that they are full in the defense.
I totally agree with you. Ramos is a great leader in Real's defense but they would needed another or two players along with him.
Pages:
Jump to: