Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 600. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
even if barca always have many goals with weak opponent i think is very risky to bet for over 3.5 i always make for barca over 2.5 less risk and i think it will be 2 goals in the first half time and the seconde barca will make an other goal
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
5 of the past 6 games of Real Madrid have 4 goals or more, and so I will do a bet on Granada vs Real Madrid over 3.5 @ 2.043.
Activity: 658
Levante vs Barcelona potentially can go over 4.5 goals in last match Barcelona succeed to make score 7 goals and that is very good sign to bet on over 3.5 goals @1.86 has pretty good chance.

Yup Barca is incredible and statics showing impressive record and over 3.5 goals is very possible option for this match because Barca knows better how to make rain of goals against weak opponent.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Levante v/s Barcelona Barcelona -2 @1.54 Asian Handicap is my pick for this match which is going to be kicked off in short time from now.I had in mind to go after over goals option but it is almost same thing but I feel more comfortable with this today.Barcelona will have another easy win in this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Place bet on barca only
Over 3.5 goals and win barca maybe also both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Levante vs Barcelona potentially can go over 4.5 goals in last match Barcelona succeed to make score 7 goals and that is very good sign to bet on over 3.5 goals @1.86 has pretty good chance.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

I think the match Levante - barca will happen a lot of goals, hopefully that happens. I chose four goals or more for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Levante Vs Barca , maybe will be goals party for Barcelona  since we know in 5 last match this Lionel Messi's team made at least four goals against their opponents, i will bet for 3,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1008
Over 3.5 goals for a team like Barcelona is not a big task it should happen easily against very weal opponent Levante, Barcelona has wonderful experience and winning its matches against Levante by big margin but handicap not looking good to take risk on it so that i have my bet on over 3.5 goals.
Activity: 686
Barcelona HT @1.41 is still best deal for today match, i think it take lead very quickly against Levante after kick off the game and will win in first half also and as well as in full time too.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Levante  VS  FC Barcelona
Barcelona has always scored a lot of goals against Levante the last 5 games the two teams scored 5 goals per match Levante one team that became the target of players to increase the number of goals to become top scorer in the league  Cheesy I think a safe bet over 3.5 goals.

Celta Vigo  VS  Sevilla
Celta Vigo again faced with Sevilla after 2 days ago Sevilla beat Celta Vigo 4-0 in the Copa del rey then it's time to avenge that defeat Celta Vigo
I understand how it feels in defeat with a big score so was no other word besides revenge  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Levante-Barcelona over 3,5 goals
Celta Vigo-Sevilla Home or draw
Granada-Real Madrid RM + over 1,5
Betis - Valencia over 1,5 goals

This is a hard parlay the way I see it. Any thoughts?
Activity: 294
Barcelona have scored at least 4 goals in their last 5 matches against Levante in all competitions.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Barcelona has played two away games in La Liga in January, in which Barcelona has beaten Malaga only by a goal and has a draw against Espanyol, and so my bet is on Levante +2.5 @ 1.732 today.
Activity: 266
Levante vs Barcelona  : Over 2.5 Goals
Real Betis vs Valencia  :Valencia or draw
Celta de Vigo vs Sevilla  : Celta de Vigo
Granada vs Real Madrid  :Under 3.5 Goals

I think your prediction is safe to bet, in this you can add half time goal in all matches, and playing in live inplay will give you more high odds as in this matches goal is confirm for barcelona, celta de vigo and real madrid. so you will get odd high as much the goal happens late.
legendary
Activity: 910
The performance of Real Betis and Valencia are both pretty bad recently. It is hard to predict which team will win and I would choose to make under bets instead. Real Betis vs Valencia under 2.5 @ 1.652
Activity: 420
My picks for today La Liga matches.
Levante vs Barcelona, Barcelona -2 and over 3 goals
Betis vs Valencia, both teams to score and over 2.5 goals
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals
Granada CF vs Real Madrid, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.

I think today matches have many goals.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Levante - Barcelona - H2
Betis - Valencia - 2
Celta Vigo - Sevilla - Both teams to score
Granada CF - Real Madrid - H2
I think I can put big money to this great parlay.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sporting Gijon has played well recently and has two consecutive wins. Deportivo on the other hand has no wins for over a month now. I think Sporting Gijon will win today and have made a Sporting Gijon +0 bet @ 1.877.

With a final score of 1 - 1, That bet has been refunded. It is still a very good day for me to have won 4 bets in total without losing any.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
Really pissed on this Rayo Vallecano vs Las Palmas match. i thought it will be over 3 goals, my all in bet on this match lose because i pick over 3 goals. and the final score is 2-0. i want to cry man.

Damn i feel for you. I expected a bigger difference in goals too.
Too bad they did not push more forward so we both would have won.
Jump to: