Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 599. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Place bet on barca only
Over 3.5 goals and win barca maybe also both team to score
Levante plays good at home in the last weeks and got 2 victories in a row. Barcelona are in great form with 9 wins in a row, also 7-0 victory over Valencia before a couple of days, so I expect an open game with a lot of goals. The first h2h game this season finished 4-1 in favor of Barcelona and Over 3.5 goals is highly expected
LoL i think you lost.
unexpected. barcelona only scored 2 goals only. not like usual. whereas barcelona played with key players such as messi-Neymar-and suarez
unexpected moreover 1 goal from a penalty :/

Yeah, it's really unexpected. i thought barcelona will win at least 3 or 4 goals. because messi,neymar and suarez want to be the most have goal in europe. but it's only 2 goals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Place bet on barca only
Levante plays good at home in the last weeks and got 2 victories in a row. Barcelona are in great form with 9 wins in a row, also 7-0 victory over Valencia before a couple of days, so I expect an open game with a lot of goals. The first h2h game this season finished 4-1 in favor of Barcelona and Over 3.5 goals is highly expected
LoL i think you lost.
unexpected. barcelona only scored 2 goals only. not like usual. whereas barcelona played with key players such as messi-Neymar-and suarez
Not really unexpected actually, no team scoring many goal in every games. So if you expect they score more than 3 goals every time they play well it might will make you disappointed like this match, everyone expect 4/5 goals or more because they think when a team with 1st position vs 20th rainy goals should happened. Luckily my bet under 3.5 goals won Wink
Activity: 294
Real Madrid have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Real Madrid is real team who can make rain of goals at anywhere, that is why i have my bet on over 3.5 goals and i think Real Madrid will win this match against Granada by more than 3 goals.

They could won with 5 goals atleast. There are no point in holding back for them, they will need to get as many goals as possible since they are losing in points with both barcelona and atletico madrid so securing many goals will get them some advantages if only the there will be a tie for the points in the league rank
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Real Madrid is real team who can make rain of goals at anywhere, that is why i have my bet on over 3.5 goals and i think Real Madrid will win this match against Granada by more than 3 goals.

I also think that Real Madrid will easily win by a couple of goals today, and I have thus bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.862.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Granada vs Real MadridI expect an interesting match with a couple of goals. Real Madrid are favourites, but I think that Granada, who are an attacking side under Sandoval, will also get their chances and should be able to score.
Granada vs Real Madrid : over 3.50 goals @2.05

Real madrid always have a great record against granada. Ronaldo scored 5 goals against granada last season as well so you could have won alot more if you are betting for over 4.5 goals. Granada obviously stand no chance against real madrid however they could make some surprise because most of the time, real madrid mostly has no cleansheet in away games
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Place bet on barca only
LoL i think you lost.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
today barcelona has win 0-2 if real madrid not want to win this match they must forget about title this year. even real madrid play as a away i'm not scared bet over 3.5 goal.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Barcelona won today match by 2-0 but i have lost my bet on this match on over 3.5 goals, i thought this match will get more than 4 goals because Levante is underdog but it defend very well there.
Activity: 294
Both on poor run of form but how Betis played agains Real its going to be hard for Valencia again
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
With Valencia playing so bad in the recent games, I think Real Betis can win or at least have a draw today and so I have made a Real Betis +0 bet @ 1.877.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
this game is easy for barcelona to win on this match. I'm late to bet on this game.
So, i want to bet on real betis vs valencia and celta vigo vs sevilla over 1.5 goals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Granada vs Real MadridI expect an interesting match with a couple of goals. Real Madrid are favourites, but I think that Granada, who are an attacking side under Sandoval, will also get their chances and should be able to score.
Granada vs Real Madrid : over 3.50 goals @2.05
Activity: 728
Betis vs Valencia even it is a bit risky to go for nay team but I want to take moneyline bet and I have Valencia to win @2.72.It may seem wrong pick but nothing is sure in the universe of betting.It is just a simple pick pure based on luck to see.I will place match to match for other matches.
Activity: 714
Celta Vigo - Sevilla Sevilla will beat Celta Vigo again because Sevilla is in good form and has some sort of constant performance whereas Celta Vigo is lurking and fighting with form and bad performance continuously.This weak position of Celta Vigo will help once again to Sevilla to win now too.  
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I was too late to put a bet on the match  Levante  vs Barcelona while I want to bet barcelona win HT  Sad
The remaining two matches to play I prefer a safe bet although the odds are small but enough to get a slight advantage
Event : Celta Vigo v Sevilla Double Chance Home or Draw @ 1.79
Event : Betis v Valencia Double Chance Draw or Away @ 1.5
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Place bet on barca only
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
As expected Barcelona already made one goal.I think we are going to see at least 2 more goals in remaining match.Our bets those have over 2.5 goals looks pretty safe and will bring us back some nice profit from this first match of the day.
Activity: 518
even if barca always have many goals with weak opponent i think is very risky to bet for over 3.5 i always make for barca over 2.5 less risk and i think it will be 2 goals in the first half time and the seconde barca will make an other goal
I wish Barcelona get slipped today, lost to levante the team who on position 20th  and for the next match too.
So we can see a good competition running back again. Current difference points makes la liga is not excited anymore and looks already over. I vote levante to beat Barcelona and take under 3.5 goals.
Jump to: