Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 601. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really pissed on this Rayo Vallecano vs Las Palmas match. i thought it will be over 3 goals, my all in bet on this match lose because i pick over 3 goals. and the final score is 2-0. i want to cry man.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sporting Gijon  VS  Deportivo La Coruna
Sporting Gijon is on the rise, while Deportivo La Coruna right is in a free fall. Deportivo has on paper might be a better team, but Sporting know you just have to hold in house points to stave off relegation. Like the bookies I see Sporting Gijon therefore as slight favorite, though I connect a draw certainly not out. I see at least some potential in the betting Sporting Gijon to win

Very true. I have also noticed how much Deportivo La Coruna were struggling to win in the recent games and believe Sporting Gijon can at least get a draw. Sporting Gijon +0 @ 1.818

Both teams had a good opportunity to score the second goal and to win the match near the end, but they both failed to do so. My Sporting Gijon +0 bet is refunded with the game ended as a draw.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I thought Atletico madrid lose when Eibar make the first goal, but atletico madrid can make a comeback and win Atl. Madrid 3 - 1 Eibar. well played, my bet over 2.5 goals won.

Atletico madrid never back off even when the game is nearing the last minutes, they need 3 points to stay at the top and they will keep on pushing to get this victory. They have once scored 2 goals and won the game in the last 5 minutes of the game when most people thought that it will end in a draw
Activity: 434
I thought Atletico madrid lose when Eibar make the first goal, but atletico madrid can make a comeback and win Atl. Madrid 3 - 1 Eibar. well played, my bet over 2.5 goals won.
legendary
Activity: 910
Sporting Gijon is on the rise, while Deportivo La Coruna right is in a free fall. Deportivo has on paper might be a better team, but Sporting know you just have to hold in house points to stave off relegation. Like the bookies I see Sporting Gijon therefore as slight favorite, though I connect a draw certainly not out. I see at least some potential in the betting Sporting Gijon to win

Very true. I have also noticed how much Deportivo La Coruna were struggling to win in the recent games and believe Sporting Gijon can at least get a draw. Sporting Gijon +0 @ 1.818
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Levante vs Barcelona  : Over 2.5 Goals
Real Betis vs Valencia  :Valencia or draw
Celta de Vigo vs Sevilla  : Celta de Vigo
Granada vs Real Madrid  :Under 3.5 Goals
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Atlethic bilbao vs Villareal: draw@ odd 3.90
i just try $5  for a risky bet.if no goals or still draw after 70 minutes,i'll bet another stake in live betting to covered my draw bet. Wink

after first half this match score is 0-0 and i think their will be one goal in the second half , so i am going to bet for over 0.5 goals at odd 1.44 which i think will be safe
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Athletic Bilbao has a slightly better form recently and has the home advantage today, so I will do a bet on Athletic Bilbao ML @ 1.829.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Ok here is my tip for tomorrow. I will go for Atletico Madrid as usual, but the ML odds are bad so I will risk it on the over market.

Atletico Madrid v Eibar
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.97

Last two games home were not very good for Atletico, but I think they can get a decent win vs Eibar, since  Eibar is still conceding to many goals when playing away. I think it's a risky bet, but it's possible.

Hell yeah. Atletico continues to grant me some good coins. Got a little scared after first half, but it all ended up well.

As for tomorrow I think I will go for the Betis Valencia. I don't expect to many goals on this one.
I would also like to go for Real, but they are not the same team when they play away, so I don't know what to do there.

Betis v Valencia
Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.66
Activity: 672
Your bet looks nice but why don't you take in consideration both teams to score yes @1.79 here the odds are more better in comparison with draw or away for the same match Gijon vs Coruna.
Activity: 714
I have my bet on last match scheduled for tonight which is between Gijon and Dep. La Coruna double chance draw or away @1.51 is my pick which is based on previous performance of these both teams.They both will do their best but draw is most probably to be seen in the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Atlethic bilbao vs Villareal: draw@ odd 3.90
i just try $5  for a risky bet.if no goals or still draw after 70 minutes,i'll bet another stake in live betting to covered my draw bet. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sporting Gijon has played well recently and has two consecutive wins. Deportivo on the other hand has no wins for over a month now. I think Sporting Gijon will win today and have made a Sporting Gijon +0 bet @ 1.877.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
my pick today:

Atlethic bilbao vs Villareal: Both teams to score
Gijon vs Deportivo: over 1.5 goals.

wow Rayo vallaceno Performance well. 2 minutes got one goals.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal

Must be a high scoring match...
will try for over 3.5  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Athletic Bilbao  VS  Villarreal
Difficult to predict this match because many unexpected outcome of the match as in the other league match for a safe bet I placed a bet both teams to score and Athletic Bilbao ML.
Rayo Vallecano  VS  Las Palmas
For this match I also bet on under 2.5 goals because I saw a head to head both teams were always poor goals I hope that today they do it again
Activity: 840
Atletico Madrid will win this match easily and i am pretty about this, it is playing awesome and on home ground it will be much easy task for it to beat Eibar into this match, i also my bet on handicap -1 because this good choice for this.

It seems like it will not be an easy match for atletico madrid, so far they havent scored any goal at all and thats not a good sign for your handicap bet. Eibar is withstanding the attack force from atletico madrid so far with their defensive game style, atletico needs to change strategy if they want to score goals
Activity: 254
I believe atletico madrid and ath bilbao will win at home today. So I will bet on the parlay with the two ML bets @ 2.81
legendary
Activity: 896
Athletic Bilbao has played against Villarreal 3 times this season (3 - 1 in La Liga, 3 - 2 and 0 - 1 in Copa del Rey). So I will bet on over 2.5 goals @ 2.271.
Jump to: