Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 120. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
labcoin will probably not be listed on bitfunder.  There is no way Ukyo would be crazy enough to approve labcoin if it's looking like this..

If Labcoin provides documentation and explanations to Ukyo, explains what is going on, sends him pictures of the rigs, their passport, addresses, a Skype video conference... it could be listed.

Now the odds of them providing all this....

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Mabsark's logic:

Look at this picture though. Notice how some of the chips are missing?

The obvious reason for those chips being missing is because they are being mined with.

It's funny the way none of the FUD-spreaders can come up with a logical argument against this.

Yeah, what was I thinking? It's clearly ridiculous to suggest that the obvious reason for chips being missing is because they had been used for their intended purpose. They surely just threw those chips away for no reason.

/sarcasm (for all the mentally challenged people in this thread)
You still think those trays are delivered always completely occupied with chips, don't you?

I've no idea. I think it more likely that the trays would be full though.
That would seem to be intuitive, right?

But do you actually know how often the trays are filled? For example Intel ships in batches of 1000 units. Here are some trays they use:
http://origin.arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/via-isaiah.media/C7Tray.jpg
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00KMhanCUqCBrG/Intel-Core-I7-930-CPU-for-Desktop-Only-Tray.jpg
http://www.shinly.com.tw/images/products/CPU%20tray/ESD%20protective%20electronics%20packaging.jpg
http://www.os-trade.com/album/other/cpu_Tray_37.5mm%20(1)_nEO_IMG.jpg
http://egoistmedia.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/AMD_CPU_INTEL_CPU_Mobile_CPU_Tray.jpg (AMD maybe)

Also here is an ASIC tray: https://i.imgur.com/b3UbwTU.jpg

How many chips do you get in a batch? Around how many you ordered, but the factory might send you more or less, depending on how many they made and how many are good. The chances that the trays are completely full are 1 in slots_available_on_tray. Which for the trays pictured by Labcoin, the chance the trays are full would be 0.25%

And seriously, there is also the retarded answer: they just took some chips out of the tray. It's not complicated, you pick them with two fingers and put them aside. It's not a feat of engineering to remove some chips from a tray, you don't need a university degree to do it. It doesn't tell you that the chips are burning energy and delivering hashes if they're missing from a tray, they're just missing from a tray. If I were labcoin, I would pick a full tray. The boards are unpopulated, it would make sense to have the chips in their storage support, right?

How do you base your whole discourse on "where could the chips be if not hashing, since they are missing"? This is just one minuscule possibility, given the evidence we have suggests it is very unlikely. Where are the chips if they are not hashing? Clearly, they must be in the garbage bin, there is no other place they would be now if they are not hashing!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
People are selling in anticipation of Labcoin gone missing in the Q&A Grin

People are NOT selling. Actually more buying on ask than selling on bid.

You're not looking at the quantities. Sell > buy.

Yes, you are right. And it seems that people who want to sell are buying small amounts to keep up a demand. If they have more accounts they can even buy bigger amounts and lose only the fee.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
labcoin will probably not be listed on bitfunder.  There is no way Ukyo would be crazy enough to approve labcoin if it's looking like this..
So when is Labcoin supposed to tell us when the Q&A is? Is now already "tomorrow"? Or is tomorrow Monday?!  Huh

Yes, tomorrow is Monday and today is Sunday. This I can assure you of. Everything else is uncertain...
Activity: 476
If Labcoin relists on BitFunder, the price will just as quickly rise again.
I doubt people will fall for this same scam again.  Will you be reinvesting, Mabsark?  And at what price did you liquidate your Labcon shares?

Of course, that is assuming Bitfunder will list them...
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I think the price will drop to around 0.00005 BTC before BTC-TC stops trading. If Labcoin relists on BitFunder, the price will just as quickly rise again.
Your previous predictions turned out wrong.
You're just a scammer trying to pump scams.

Did they? Is it November already?  Huh
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
So when is Labcoin supposed to tell us when the Q&A is? Is now already "tomorrow"? Or is tomorrow Monday?!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Really, even if what they say is true, it means that they are so late and so fucked that there is no reason to buy at those prices. And if they're still lying, well...
This is really the last chance for all the bagholders still seeing >10% of IPO price.
If Labcoin being late or absent in the Q&A, price will crash much further without a doubt.

I think the price will drop to around 0.00005 BTC before BTC-TC stops trading. If Labcoin relists on BitFunder, the price will just as quickly rise again.

The price swings here are so massive that I can't afford not to have a few shares. Funny thing is, I now have almost as many shares as I did when I first sold everything on the market at .0025
Activity: 420

Pre-Q&A advice:

No matter how good or bad the responses given by Labcoin, this thread will tear them apart.

When you're reading this thread later, keep in mind that much was predetermined.

legendary
Really, even if what they say is true, it means that they are so late and so fucked that there is no reason to buy at those prices. And if they're still lying, well...
This is really the last chance for all the bagholders still seeing >10% of IPO price.
If Labcoin being late or absent in the Q&A, price will crash much further without a doubt.

Activity: 238
KS
Activity: 448

You're not looking at the quantities. Sell > buy.

Activity: 187
What's the exact time of IRC QA?
None has been given.
This is Labcoin, remember.

Yeah, can't agree more
Activity: 238
Activity: 187
What's the exact time of IRC QA?
KS
Activity: 448
legendary
legendary
Mabsark's logic:

Look at this picture though. Notice how some of the chips are missing?

The obvious reason for those chips being missing is because they are being mined with.

It's funny the way none of the FUD-spreaders can come up with a logical argument against this.

Yeah, what was I thinking? It's clearly ridiculous to suggest that the obvious reason for chips being missing is because they had been used for their intended purpose. They surely just threw those chips away for no reason.

/sarcasm (for all the mentally challenged people in this thread)
You still think those trays are delivered always completely occupied with chips, don't you?

I've no idea. I think it more likely that the trays would be full though.

Depends how many chips you ordered. I don't suppose they make custom trays too (except the "cut with scissors" type), so it's very possible for the trays to not be full.

Of course it's possible. Given that the trays only hold 160 chips though and all the sample batches I've heard of have been for a couple of thousand chips, it seems most likely to me that a sample batch would simply consist of n trays, where n is an integer.

Jump to: