Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 123. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Wow some honesty from a fudster. I like your style, how many k did you get?

Not saying.  But enough to be very happy with div payments.  What most people don't seem to realise is that when this panic dies down and the scam theory no longer holds any sway, the price will increase so rapidly that many people will be priced out of the market and will be left holding their limp dicks.  All it takes is one announcement from Labcoin-PR and the panic is over and the buying frenzy begins in earnest.

Labcoin has never been and never will be a scam.  They are simply a start up company who, like ALL the others in the Bitcoin space are lacking in sound public relations because they don't hire the pros.  They are obviously experiencing technical issues and have chosen to withhold negative information regarding their progress.  This was a bad decision and transparency is called for.  Once they understand that and act accordingly, this whole event will blow over and people's focus will be on the hashing capabilities of a company I believe in as much a ActM.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
was that labcoin's initiative? care to post a link to their "official" announcement...?

good for you mate... you deserve it... now what will you do when burnside takes the btct.co down? as far as i know they don't seem to be in hurry to migrate shares, what are they waiting for?

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Waiting for bitfunder and bitfunder aren't taking new assets till next week,
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The lack of pictures, the lack of updates, the lack of answers, the BTCTC multiple advices, the doubts of TheSeven on tha last shown chat, the constant 600-800ghz (explained by the previous bought minning equipment), and all this mess with scammers.... Do you REALLY think its not a scam? Come on....

Lost your pocket money did you?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
bitarchitect
The lack of pictures, the lack of updates, the lack of answers, the BTCTC multiple advices, the doubts of TheSeven on tha last shown chat, the constant 600-800ghz (explained by the previous bought minning equipment), and all this mess with scammers.... Do you REALLY think its not a scam? Come on....
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
legendary
good for you mate... you deserve it... now what will you do when burnside takes the btct.co down? as far as i know they don't seem to be in hurry to migrate shares, what are they waiting for?

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Waiting for bitfunder and bitfunder aren't taking new assets till next week,

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley
legendary

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Wow some honesty from a fudster. I like your style, how many k did you get?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So Armando used the couple of ASICs he bought with the money stole in his last scam (he admitted to having bought ASICs with it instead of returning it) then used the few coins he mined with them to convince people he'd manufactured his own ASICs?

Priceless.
Explains why we are stuck with 600-800GH
legendary
Activity: 910

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

You look a bit like fabriozzi in your avatar, sure your not him?
Activity: 532
So Armando used the couple of ASICs he bought with the money stole in his last scam (he admitted to having bought ASICs with it instead of returning it) then used the few coins he mined with them to convince people he'd manufactured his own ASICs?

Priceless.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
meanwhile labcoin is on the top 20 fastest miners and top 10 teams on btcguild.

https://www.btcguild.com//index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.

not many chinaman will slip into italian tongue  Smiley

Wow great find.

This pretty much proves Sam Noi is not Chinese, he is Alberto using an italian to english translator. 

It's not a new find...

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.
I don't think I've ever seen the word "soddisfacent" before.  Is that english?  I see that there is an Italian word that is similar which means "satisfactory".  Does that mean you are not looking for investors?

Admittedly yes, the word "soddisfacent" doesn't exist in English language. Satisfactory is the right word.thanks for the head up.
We are not selling pre-orders, but talks with investors are open, just pm us.

Cheers

EDIT: spelling

...and while it is suspicious, lots of people who learn other languages learn more than one.

That "soddisfacent" quote is a complete fabrication. Click the link for that quote and it takes you to a thread titled, "Re: new startup about to launch".

Are people really this stupid?
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley
legendary

why is no one talking about the 0.85784594 BTC payment a few hours ago? People insisting this is a scam are no longer invested - why not leave us still invested to ride it out as it is? if you are worried then sell - if you aren't then you can afford to lose what you have invested!

Thats not how it works with past investors who have been burned by a scam, we can't just leave it, also i still hold some shares of scamcoin as do other critics,

All these accusations are pushing the project to fail. They have said they have now outsourced the issues, that's positive....
legendary
Activity: 882
why is no one talking about the 0.85784594 BTC payment a few hours ago? People insisting this is a scam are no longer invested - why not leave us still invested to ride it out as it is? if you are worried then sell - if you aren't then you can afford to lose what you have invested!

+1

Exactly.

Here I just remind the new comers to be far away from this stock despite its cheap price now, unless you know you are gambling. To the current bag holders, like me, no point to panic sell now, unless you can get more than half back or you are gambling to buy the shares back at lower price. Otherwise, you are giving away money to those appearing to help you by putting low price bids:) (no offend to them). Those guys will not be here if they already confirm it is not worth even 1 satoshi. Are they really so kind to be here to contribute time and energy just to warn us to not lose the last 10%? Maybe, but I doubt it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Noi is never a Chinese name, why would anyone assume he is ethnic Chinese?
It might be an identity he bought from some poor African dude from Fiverr.com
legendary
Activity: 910

Thats not how it works with past investors who have been burned by a scam, we can't just leave it, also i still hold some shares of scamcoin as do other critics,
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Look at this scam:

https://www.odesk.com/o/jobs/job/_~~0004f9d9a9eea142/

The Location was posted as Italy, so for Tatti to claim he has no knowledge of Labcoin, is complete BS, this thing was posted Aug 2012.

Fishy Fishy like everything Labcoin related

Sam was supposed to be in China. Why would he be named 'Sam' anyway, it is a western name.

And the Labcoin handle really does type in more of a European way... we have plenty of Chinese posters here and they all have a distinctly different way of typing.

I really think that Sam = Alberto/Alessia

not many chinaman will slip into italian tongue  Smiley

Wow great find.

This pretty much proves Sam Noi is not Chinese, he is Alberto using an italian to english translator. 

Hey guys, let's pretend that quote wasn't a complete fabrication (which is why it's not linked BTW).
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
possibly it's just being manipulated.. no IRC chat can save this shit stock and this time it will go down for real...

I went out at 0.0004, losing around 10btc. I dont understand how people believe this can rise again; the same way I dont get why the stock is still at 0.00025. It should be 0: they are not even trying to convince us about the truth, the are just letting the time pass.

For my, It's over, and we all have been on a perpetual denial when they have avoided to answer real questions.
If they prove in the future that we all were wrong, good for you, but its almost impossible.
Jump to: