Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 127. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Look at this scam:

https://www.odesk.com/o/jobs/job/_~~0004f9d9a9eea142/

The Location was posted as Italy, so for Tatti to claim he has no knowledge of Labcoin, is complete BS, this thing was posted Aug 2012.

Fishy Fishy like everything Labcoin related

Sam was supposed to be in China. Why would he be named 'Sam' anyway, it is a western name.

And the Labcoin handle really does type in more of a European way... we have plenty of Chinese posters here and they all have a distinctly different way of typing.

I really think that Sam = Alberto/Alessia

Yes this is pretty certain.  Fabreezio also knows alot more about this company than he leads us to believe.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Look at this scam:

The Location was posted as Italy, so for Tatti to claim he has no knowledge of Labcoin, is complete BS, this thing was posted Aug 2012.

Sam was supposed to be in China. Why would he be named 'Sam' anyway, it is a western name.

And the Labcoin handle really does type in more of a European way... we have plenty of Chinese posters here and they all have a distinctly different way of typing.

I really think that Sam = Alberto/Alessia
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Lets sum up Labcoin.

Run by a dumb Italian Bitch, literally Bitch as in female, who hired everyone from Odesk.

GG WP Labcoin
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Haha, this is so funny, I'm going to buy some more shares just for the thrill.

I have a single share of Labcoin "for the lulz"
legendary
The other question is, why would they sell 1 million shares, at these prices?

If they are so certain they will be hashing in October, those shares would be worth exponentially more if they just waited two weeks.

If they needed funds to pay staff, that means the entire 7000 btc pool was spent.

Lose-lose situation
Look at this scam:

Job Description

I need to build a simple website, showing fixed time of extractions and winning numbers gathered from another website. I need the design to be professionally crafted. The work requires minimal database programming and javascript /ajax skills to be done.

Activity: 219
Price slowly coming back down
Sam=Alberto. They aren't getting on bitfunder because he has no way of showing identification without being exposed.  

Remember his vaporware company also involved technical engineering of tablets, and they ended up making trash. You can't outsource this sort of stuff to people on odesk.

Yeah that's just crazy, these guys are dead in the water. I'm sure Howard left for a reason, because it's probably a complete failure.

Hi, I'm Howard instead of making LabCoin a success and make millions of dollars, I will leave and do research for free. Clearly he saw that it wasn't going to work.

Where is the Odesk link?
legendary
Sam=Alberto. They aren't getting on bitfunder because he has no way of showing identification without being exposed.  

Remember his vaporware company also involved technical engineering of tablets, and they ended up making trash. You can't outsource this sort of stuff to people on odesk.
Activity: 392
A proper Q/A session will be held tomorrow on irc to clear all questions. I will give here notice of the starting time.

Gave you a negative trust rating.  I promise to remove this soon.   Roll Eyes
Nothing is going up. They shipped out their boards and chips to a 3rd party and hopefully they get them working. The earliest to see any hashrate increase is OCTOBER 15TH, until then they will only have 300-400GH/sec.

So if they aren't delayed again which we know they will be, because they suck, they might have an increase of hashrate in Early December. So take your chances with the exchange closing down, and nothing until the 15th, if anything.

I'm really looking forward to the IRC chat tomorrow.  I honestly would like to get some of this cleared up.  I would love for this company to be legit but I just don't see that being the case.  There have been so many lies and missed deadlines and mysterious quitting employees, I really don't see how Sam is going to pull this off.  I mean, the entire team is either no longer involved with the company or claims to be completely in the dark.

What am I saying... it's going to be a blood bath.

Yeah it's pretty bad they have no Team. The people who are supposed to be involved either left or know nothing.
legendary
Activity: 994
Nothing is going up. They shipped out their boards and chips to a 3rd party and hopefully they get them working. The earliest to see any hashrate increase is OCTOBER 15TH, until then they will only have 300-400GH/sec.

So if they aren't delayed again which we know they will be, because they suck, they might have an increase of hashrate in Early December. So take your chances with the exchange closing down, and nothing until the 15th, if anything.

I'm really looking forward to the IRC chat tomorrow.  I honestly would like to get some of this cleared up.  I would love for this company to be legit but I just don't see that being the case.  There have been so many lies and missed deadlines and mysterious quitting employees, I really don't see how Sam is going to pull this off.  I mean, the entire team is either no longer involved with the company or claims to be completely in the dark.

What am I saying... it's going to be a blood bath.

I would of course point out that Labcoin will be bringing more hash rate online through the week, months and coming months. The team is also working on choosing an exchange for share transfer.

He meant coming months, since they have nothing now, waiting on a 3rd party to fix everything lol. The dump this thing is going to take the last few days before the exchange closes is going to be epic.
Activity: 219

I would of course point out that Labcoin will be bringing more hash rate online through the week, months and coming months. The team is also working on choosing an exchange for share transfer.

So....that's like 2 weeks then?

yeah, if they don't miss the deadline lol, the situation is pretty bad. Their lead engineer Howard has left since over a month, they have no hardware guy at all. They are no relying on outside 3rd parties.

That's a recipe for disaster.
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
So....that's like 2 weeks then?

legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

I get ~2.1btc per day so looks like they are back to ~600 GH/s hashrate.  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Sam as much as said the rate won't be going up any time soon.
He did? That settles it! Wink

(We know how accurate his hashrate predictions are.)
Activity: 420
Sam as much as said the rate won't be going up any time soon.
Jump to: