Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 191. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
It's interesting that two of them both come from Ghana. It seems that's a common name there?

Probably descendants from the well known royal Noi family in Nigeria.

Seriously though, if that is your guy, you are screwed.
Alternatively, If the only guy with some knowledge of whats going on, the "nominee director"  of an IT company without website is not on linkedin and no one knows who he really is, you are probably screwed too.

I will tell you what the name reminds me off.  Wild conspiracy with zero evidence to back it up, but here you have it:  Chaang Noi. aka Goat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What makes you guys think that linked in profile is real?  It would be pretty easy to create a fake profile, it's hard to believe the FUD brigade, which found linked in profiles for random interns in Ghana would have missed it this whole time.

And thats why labcoin is hiring, as mentioned by TheSeven.
according to posted IRC chats, TheSeven wasnt even aware there was a 130nm chip, has never spoken to anyone working on it and knows nothing about it. He is also more a software guy than anything else.
But yeah, he'll fix it overnight, especially when the only guy who really knows the asic is gone.

That's totally false. He wasn't really involved with the 130nm chips but he was obviously aware of them and talked to them about the issues they were having.

Is labcoin having issues, obviously. But by the same token there are clearly a bunch of people who are obsessed with making up false accusations and statements about what's going on to confuse people further. It would have taken 10 minutes to put together that linkedin profile.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I missed the recent developments, can someone bring me up to speed while I get the popcorn? What's the current chapter in the labcoin book of bullshit?
Something about "Howard Wang" going missing? Is he the one that stole the hashrate? What a plot twist.

Maybe we didn't try hard enough? The way I see it, he took my money and refuses to explain what he's doing with it. And I want to know what it is. Don't you?
Aww, what happened? You used to be such a cheerleader. Come on, they're just really, really busy, working hard to make you rich.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Actually it is a good thing. At least the labcoin 'Samul Noi' is not eager in looking for a new job. Smiley
legendary
It's interesting that two of them both come from Ghana. It seems that's a common name there?
legendary
legendary
legendary
Didn't someone call the CEO Fabrizio in the early days? Could we call him again?
It was QQ, not a call. According to that conversation, he knew nothing about this project except signed a contract for test chips and confirmed Sam is the leader of this project. I doubt he will say anything different now.

That's BS. A CEO is responsible for anything that happens under his companie's name. If they are sued, he's the one responsible. No one in their right mind just "signs" something without knowing exactly what it is.

Yes, agree. But the problem is that he will not tell us anything even if he can.

Maybe we didn't try hard enough? The way I see it, he took my money and refuses to explain what he's doing with it. And I want to know what it is. Don't you?
Yes, I hate this too. But theoretically, they have told us what they're doing. 'They are still tweaking the miner and hash rate will be added daily.' 'The money has been used in ordering 100000 chips and designing the 65nm chips'.
legendary
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Didn't someone call the CEO Fabrizio in the early days? Could we call him again?
It was QQ, not a call. According to that conversation, he knew nothing about this project except signed a contract for test chips and confirmed Sam is the leader of this project. I doubt he will say anything different now.

That's BS. A CEO is responsible for anything that happens under his companie's name. If they are sued, he's the one responsible. No one in their right mind just "signs" something without knowing exactly what it is.

Yes, agree. But the problem is that he will not tell us anything even if he can.

legendary

legendary
I am expecting a statement about this from 'labcoin'. There's no way to hide this news any more. The chaos caused by the leave of a key technician is understandable, but it is really important for us to know how they handle it and whether they have found a good replacement.

I'm not worried about them responding, I'm worried about them telling the truth when they do.

They have to respond or their precious stock price will bottom out.
Whether or not the stock price crashes depends on the move to a new exchange, right now people are panicking whether or not to keep their stocks since there have been no news about a potential new home for Labcoin. Direct shares are good but given the amount of shares sold 7m including 3m (.75 left .25 sold), it would be extremely difficult to manually distribute dividends (assumption). Obviously with that stated, any news of a new exchange given confirmation by labcoin himself would see a rise to share prices as they were before the notice of BTC-TC closure.

Consumer confidence is at an all time low with the slow response of a new exchange, that's obviously a given.

The low price isn't solely bcz of BTC-TC closure, it's more bcz of their broken promise again.
UPDATE:

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily.

so "any news of a new exchange given confirmation by labcoin himself would see a rise to share prices as they were before the notice of BTC-TC closure." will not happen.
Each to their own opinion. I only speculate on nothing more then the closure of an exchange with what I've written. Consumer confidence is highly depicted on the stability of an exchange, which means securities benefit if an exchange is stable.
It's true that they've failed to deliver in the past given their promises however if we take the recent dividends payment into consideration (which isn't much) and the fact that they've started hashing (which has dropped out of the listing numerous times). You can safely assume they've started 'something' with their operations.

I am nothing more then a person with an interest in this company, anything I say is entirely my own opinion which may or may not differ from the rest of the stakeholders.

If you are a new comer and haven't touched their stocks, believe me, it's better to keep way from them. Smiley

To be honest, there's not so many people here who are still have full confidence with them. We are just too late to leave.  You know the price was once as high as 0.004 and most of us could sell that time but did not. Some even bought at that time.
www.coinschedule.com

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I am expecting a statement about this from 'labcoin'. There's no way to hide this news any more. The chaos caused by the leave of a key technician is understandable, but it is really important for us to know how they handle it and whether they have found a good replacement.

I'm not worried about them responding, I'm worried about them telling the truth when they do.

Whether or not the stock price crashes depends on the move to a new exchange, right now people are panicking whether or not to keep their stocks since there have been no news about a potential new home for Labcoin. Direct shares are good but given the amount of shares sold 7m including 3m (.75 left .25 sold), it would be extremely difficult to manually distribute dividends (assumption). Obviously with that stated, any news of a new exchange given confirmation by labcoin himself would see a rise to share prices as they were before the notice of BTC-TC closure.

Consumer confidence is at an all time low with the slow response of a new exchange, that's obviously a given.

The low price isn't solely bcz of BTC-TC closure, it's more bcz of their broken promise again.
UPDATE:

so "any news of a new exchange given confirmation by labcoin himself would see a rise to share prices as they were before the notice of BTC-TC closure." will not happen.
Each to their own opinion. I only speculate on nothing more then the closure of an exchange with what I've written. Consumer confidence is highly depicted on the stability of an exchange, which means securities benefit if an exchange is stable.
It's true that they've failed to deliver in the past given their promises however if we take the recent dividends payment into consideration (which isn't much) and the fact that they've started hashing (which has dropped out of the listing numerous times). You can safely assume they've started 'something' with their operations.

I am nothing more then a person with an interest in this company, anything I say is entirely my own opinion which may or may not differ from the rest of the stakeholders.
legendary
Sadly, there're only 259 BTC remains on the bid side. If the project fails, not so many of us can leave with cash. It's just a gambling, double or zero.
legendary
www.coinschedule.com
legendary

The low price isn't sololy bcz of BTC-TC closure, it's more bcz of their broken promise again.
UPDATE:

+1

Actually even the deadline for 20TH (6 Sep) is earlier than the stop trading day of btct. So actually we can see the final result before the closure of btct.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

UPDATE:

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
19   labcoin liars   1,109.97 GH/s

22   MoreThanLabcoin   955.17 GH/s

wow  Grin Grin
Jump to: