Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 2. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I wonder if the talks about italy police are correct. Maybe its better to target the chinese police. I mean they seem to like bitcoins as topic and busted already scammers. Maybe he really tries to hide in hong kong...

If he really feels as confident as this looks then its not a good sign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

So this guy bought an entire hotel with our money and nobody has the balls to track him down?

Quite the successful bitcoin scam...

Although I doubt Alberto actually owns the hotel. Probably just another scam.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Damn... and i thought the police worked till now. Doesnt really look like it.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Good find. So he bought that hotel with labcoin funds and is trying to flip it? Should be easy for law to track him down now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
I'm working on getting an update regarding the law enforcement investigation. Hopefully we'll have some more progress to report soon.

ಠ_ಠ

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
http://www.coindesk.com/how-roger-ver-hacked-what-he-did-stop-it/

Maybe it's time to consider doing something similar. Alberto stole between 7000-10000 BTC, 1% of this would be between 70-100 BTC - up to $50,000.
I wouldn't mind giving 1% of my recovered funds to anyone who would provide information that would led to his arrest. Hell, I wouldn't mind giving 5%, that would amount to at least $180k if everyone was on board.

Alberto: http://bitcoinexaminer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/The-BDT-Fiasco-mod.png

I'm working on getting an update regarding the law enforcement investigation. Hopefully we'll have some more progress to report soon.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
http://www.coindesk.com/how-roger-ver-hacked-what-he-did-stop-it/

Maybe it's time to consider doing something similar. Alberto stole between 7000-10000 BTC, 1% of this would be between 70-100 BTC - up to $50,000.
I wouldn't mind giving 1% of my recovered funds to anyone who would provide information that would led to his arrest. Hell, I wouldn't mind giving 5%, that would amount to at least $180k if everyone was on board.

Alberto: http://bitcoinexaminer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/The-BDT-Fiasco-mod.png
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Did someone remember this scam??. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's a legend, how much did these Italian mafia scam?
That's not how mafia operates; this is just 1 random asshole, like many others around the world.
Activity: 448

more than 7,000 btc..
Activity: 490

Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone,

Here is the update about the case that so many people have been waiting for.

In Italy is now pending a criminal investigation against Alberto Armandi for the facts pertaining the Labcoin operation.

Fabrizio and Alessia Tatti's position in the case is under scrutiny by investigating authorities.

Since we filed the complaint our lawyer has had one meeting with the Public Attorney associate head office and one phone meeting with the police officer handling the investigation.

At the first meeting Public Attorney Office got interested in the matter and stated that they will do a thorough investigation, he also gave us free hands to call upon the police officer who handles the case with any new information we may stumble upon.

In the second meeting over the phone, the Police confirmed that our assertions contained into the criminal complaint has been confirmed, and stated that Alberto is currently living abroad.

The Police have asked us to help them in tracking Albertos activities on the internet, so everyone keep your eyes open for any posts or other activities that Alberto does, please contact me with any information you may have.

You can contact me here on the forum or at a this gmail address: labcoin.scam at gmail.com

Thank you for your support,

virtualspade

Excellent news. Great work on this
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Hello everyone,

In Italy is now pending a criminal investigation against Alberto Armandi for the facts pertaining the Labcoin operation.

Fabrizio and Alessia Tatti's position in the case is under scrutiny by investigating authorities.

Since we filed the complaint our lawyer has had one meeting with the Public Attorney associate head office and one phone meeting with the police officer handling the investigation.

At the first meeting Public Attorney Office got interested in the matter and stated that they will do a thorough investigation, he also gave us free hands to call upon the police officer who handles the case with any new information we may stumble upon.

In the second meeting over the phone, the Police confirmed that our assertions contained into the criminal complaint has been confirmed, and stated that Alberto is currently living abroad.

The Police have asked us to help them in tracking Albertos activities on the internet, so everyone keep your eyes open for any posts or other activities that Alberto does, please contact me with any information you may have.

You can contact me here on the forum or at a this gmail address: labcoin.scam at gmail.com

virtualspade

This didn't get enough attention so also bumping Smiley
Anyways best of luck
Activity: 350
Hello everyone,

virtualspade

Thank you virtualspade. Let's track this guy down and find out where he is.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

virtualspade
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Can I still get a list of the btct records somehow? I need this for the labcoin lawsuit. I don't have records of my purchase or anything.

In case you didn't receive the mail from btct with the API keys and assuming the API is down now:

Ask burnside: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/burnside-59012
Activity: 546
Can I still get a list of the btct records somehow? I need this for the labcoin lawsuit. I don't have records of my purchase or anything.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Can someone summarize me what happened after btct closed ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Is that really him?

Theswede75 had a long history of being a bitter rude troll in the alt currency section of the forum. In fact before he joined this "project" his ignore button was bright orange, due to so many people having clicked ignore on his profile (presumably due to his annoying trolling). Of course, greedy investors paid no notice to that nor did any due diligence.When I saw him in this forum I made people aware he's a known troll but not a single person responded to my comments.

Pages:
Jump to: