Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 21. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
The HK SFC has responded. Anyone want to help me with a response? Pls PM me. Also if anyone has contacted HK police about this let me know as well. I think we can delay replying until Nov 1st since people are still hoping for that deadline. Here are their questions:

1. Whether you are an investor of Labcoin. If so, please explain in details its operation and
advise how you subscribed to the shares of Labcoin.

2. The detailed operation of the “virtual currency bitcoin”;

3. Whether the scheme is promoted in Hong Kong? If yes, how it is promoted in Hong Kong;

4. Whether you had reported the matter to Hong Kong Police; and

5. Please provide a copy of the prospectus of Labcoin as we are unable to access the file
via the hyperlink provided in your email.

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
now labcoin got tired deleting in moderated thread, now he is back to being less online, and i feel he kinda stopped replying to normal investors, cuase of repeated flooding of same message.
And where is the 1M share on the ask side gone? Everyone has been transferred to cryptostocks but no one is selling anymore...

If you believe that there is 3500 BTC unspent from the IPO and LC shares are worth .005, why would you sell at .002 or .003?

well, i dont know how accurate is investors investigation to track ipo money, but labcoin never released any financial stuff.

to believe or not to believe,  i find my self in limbo, if u ask me

well it was written more than 800 pages ago it was scam, and everybody who want to ignore and pump, is blinded by greed

There is no volume to pump.

they got tired and waiting for so called estimation which is missed or until 30th october
KS
Activity: 448
And where is the 1M share on the ask side gone? Everyone has been transferred to cryptostocks but no one is selling anymore...

If you believe that there is 3500 BTC unspent from the IPO and LC shares are worth .005, why would you sell at .002 or .003?

well, i dont know how accurate is investors investigation to track ipo money, but labcoin never released any financial stuff.

well it was written more than 800 pages ago it was scam, and everybody who want to ignore and pump, is blinded by greed

There is no volume to pump.

i very much read it during those days, but iam alrdy fked as i said before. some ppl still believe this is legit,etc.

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

to believe or not to believe,  i find my self in limbo, if u ask me

its been low liquidity since from start. ppl buy/sell on missed promised or when a simple task is completed.

estimation has failed now, no 8th, so they hopefully waiting for next 3-4 days Tongue,  
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

KS
Haven't been here a while, been doing much more productive things. This is 100% a scam until they show a fucking picture/video of their working boards. All you dumbasses who are still sitting around claiming they are legit because they have a measly couple TH need to realize those were obviously bought from other manufactures who have all been delivering lately. You think it's a coincidence they get a little hashing going around the time of the huge spike in hash rate and they still can't take a picture (better yet a video) or send out a board?

For fucks sake get a fucking clue. I told you all this same shit when the stock was at .0035-.004. It's been months and not one pic of a working board!!!!! OMG is this real life!?!?!?!?!

well u got a point and very much true, but i got fked when btct announcement,

my defence is , the reason i stayed those days, cuase theseven name was in contract, so yea, now seven wants his name removed and not be part ,a very very late for him to open his mouth, when i got alrdy fked.

same goes for howard, there mouth is shut, until investors manage make them spit some words.

but howard is worst, he had it rough, and didnt alert us when he first time visited labcoin in btct.

seven was still there for a while i believe, now he turned back and revealed some stuff, could have saved us earlier, and stock wouldnt have gone to even 0.003+

edit: first time i heard howard is not involved, i thought he took some ipo money to go university. lol, well who knows, his email reply could be made up to mislead, while he enjoy ipo money to study in america and go to vegas lol.

i only trust theseven he was around before labcoin, and he did nice stuff,  i wish he saved us sooner, well thats life
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Haven't been here a while, been doing much more productive things. This is 100% a scam until they show a fucking picture/video of their working boards. All you dumbasses who are still sitting around claiming they are legit because they have a measly couple TH need to realize those were obviously bought from other manufactures who have all been delivering lately. You think it's a coincidence they get a little hashing going around the time of the huge spike in hash rate and they still can't take a picture (better yet a video) or send out a board?

For fucks sake get a fucking clue. I told you all this same shit when the stock was at .0035-.004. It's been months and not one pic of a working board!!!!! OMG is this real life!?!?!?!?!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
So how is this long con going?
there are differing viewpoints.
noone knows nothing

That's the worst part about it all, Labcoin could easily prove two things if it wasn't a scam,

1. His identity to a well known third party, simple photo of himself + ID.

2. Pictures of hardware

These two things would sway confidence towards legality, at the moment it's just a scam.....
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
there are differing viewpoints.
noone knows nothing
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Is there a way to see the top list of shareholders ... Similar to how it can be seen on BitFunder?

Even on BTCT would be good - since Labcoin is still listed there.

Anyone know how to see this info?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
0.00000139 per share...

No change in hashrate.
Activity: 429
so... does Havelock just not pay dividends??

I've gotten several emails about my couple shares at Cryptostocks but nothing yet from Havelock..

it's unfortunate, even if I sold all my shares at cryptostocks and cashed in the dividends, I still couldn't cash out at cryptostocks..lol

seems pretty worthless to me
KS
This ghash.io is making me think... he could just be buying the hashing from cex.io Shocked
Is there a way to check?
Buying hashing from cex.io now that a few avalons isn't cutting it  Grin

Don't give others ideas... Wink
Activity: 420

The volatility of this stock was the best reason to be in it.  Now there's not even that.

Sigh.
Pages:
Jump to: