Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 22. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

And the point when someone dumped under 0.002 was right before the price went up.

I cant begin to imagine how sorry he must feel about that now.

Probably pretty bad since he almost certainly bought back in at a higher price. He sold right on a news announcement, obviously playing daytrader wannabe. 

In any case, it's better to sell at a higher price than a lower price.

True fact.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

And the point when someone dumped under 0.002 was right before the price went up.

I cant begin to imagine how sorry he must feel about that now.
Ah Bitcycle, keep repeating those messages, you are our hero in this fight against evil.
Where would we be without you?

The 'are they a scam' boat has long since sailed.

If you seriously think they might be a scam, your ability to evaluate information is pretty near zero.

If you bring it up now, I automatically assume you have an agenda.  It's either that or you're stupid.  Either way.

To that guy who dumped under 0.002 right at the news-

Ha Ha!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I still don't think Sam's a scam. The evidence is against it. 

I do think Sam is incompetent and has tried to hide that fact (futilely, obviously).

And the point when someone dumped under 0.002 was right before the price went up.  Nice try, though.

legendary
Ah Bitcycle, keep repeating those messages, you are our hero in this fight against evil.
Where would we be without you?

The 'are they a scam' boat has long since sailed.

If you seriously think they might be a scam, your ability to evaluate information is pretty near zero.

If you bring it up now, I automatically assume you have an agenda.  It's either that or you're stupid.  Either way.

To that guy who dumped under 0.002 right at the news-

Ha Ha!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
UPDATE
Hashing rate will be visible again on the pool in about one hour, we are having again stability issue, working on that.  
Regarding the share transfer, we are still waiting for a final reply from Bitfunder.
Again,we remind everyone that we will bring online about 20 TH within October.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
do they have the 500 TH/s up, yet?

2 da moon!
Just wait until October 30 to decide if Labcoin is a good investment. Until then, I encourage you to buy up the cheap shares while you can!
legendary
Has anyone just picked up the phone, called Zopo and asked to speak to Fabrizio Tatti ?

Zopo phone: 0086-185-2080-5768

Or if anyone is in Shenzen, just drop in:

No.2012,Huaqiang North Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

2 da moon!

Been delayed till 2016
Activity: 476

2 da moon!
Activity: 392
Fabrizio is back online here comes the question deletions lol.

This is all pointless
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Fabrizio is back online here comes the question deletions lol.
Activity: 242
Dear Administrators,

Requesting to be whitelisted to post important updates about our ASIC project in the proper sections.
We are not taking any pre-orders or any kind of up-front money and do not need any kind of financing.
Nevertheless,we believe our announcement will be of some interest for the community. I will add a teaser :

We will be giving away some (limited amount) free USB devices similar to Block eruptors USB of ASICMINER in early,mid August.

Thanks for your attention

Samuel Noi
CEO
Labcoin Limited Hong Kong
http://www.labcoin.com

edit: didnt realize was one long post XD, i kept the above one,  did he send those yet or its non existant

go to (labcoins post history from old days) https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219 , page 8 and 7 for all information he posted and days he was almost bring 180nm into production.

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
This ghash.io is making me think... he could just be buying the hashing from cex.io Shocked
Is there a way to check?
Buying hashing from cex.io now that a few avalons isn't cutting it  Grin
Activity: 560
This ghash.io is making me think... he could just be buying the hashing from cex.io Shocked
Is there a way to check?

Since we have established that your mental capacity is lacking. Here is the autism proof way of checking.

Sign up for cex.io and see for yourself, again this would be too logical for such a highly intelligent being as yourself.

Don't worry I already did it for you, you just point your miners to their pool without buying anything.
Stratum Server: nl1.ghash.io:3333

Please ponder about more theories.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Is there a way to check?

Have you tried asking cex.io?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Sam is trying his best to get a quick rise for the share price. Hiding the unstable hashrate/hardware, daily dividends, and favorable projections. He truly thinks he is smarter than everyone here.
legendary
Activity: 910
Swede has probably finally realised how shady this company is and has given up his shares and hit the high road
Activity: 242
looks like swede just gone.

maybe lab fired him and deleted his shares from list?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks like .0003 is starting to break and .0004 pressure slowly building

lol, what are you looking at? Cheesy

Order book on crypto

.0003 is done now. 

.39BTC buy is "buying pressure"?  That's more of "Let's go out for dinner" territory Cheesy
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Looks like .0003 is starting to break and .0004 pressure slowly building

lol, what are you looking at? Cheesy

Order book on crypto

.0003 is done now. 
Pages:
Jump to: