Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 23. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Depends which investors you are talking about, the ones who bought in at IPO/higher, or the ones who bought in at 10% of IPO?
I am talking about IPO investors, or as I would say "most investors". Obviously, I'm going to get stories of people pretending they bought and sold at all the right times. The simple truth is that the initial capital will never be paid back to investors.

Anyway, 10% of IPO is still way too high for current hashrate for any chance of profit.

From what I can tell, he has a 0.2% of the network currently, if he could hold that (which I kind of doubt) it would be about 2620.8Btc/year or 0.00026208 per share per year. In order for shares to be worth

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he originally said he'd be at 50TH/s by now.  I think most recently he said he'd be at 10Th/s by tommorow.  If IPO investors are going to make a profit in a year of dividends he'd need to maintain 1% of the network, or about 21Th/s at the current rate.

There's also a real question about how much he'll be able to increase hashrate before running out of money.  I seriously doubt he's at the $2/gh level they initially announced at this point. We can see the issues he's been having with hashrate lately, but beyond that we have no idea what's going on with the remaining funds.  No one is going to value this stock based on a year of expected performance for now, so he'll have to grow his share of the network consistently for months before there's any chance of the price recovering (IMO)

Why can't they be at $2/gh? once everything is designed which it seems it is, manufacturing costs aren't going to change. I think once they hit 10TH and 20TH people will start to pile in. at 20TH having 1% of the network is no joke. Especially buying shares at these retarded prices.

I thought you were convinced it was a scam?

Maybe their initial plan with badly packaged chips only cost $2/gh, but I'm guessing they've spent far more then that for what they currently have.
Activity: 210
Looks like .0003 is starting to break and .0004 pressure slowly building

lol, what are you looking at? Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.
Activity: 219
Looks like .0003 is starting to break and .0004 pressure slowly building
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
These days i have seen valid efforts to push share price up , are we heading for massive dump ?

i expect cheap holders will dump.  btw lab lost many shareholders, thats what i believe.

Every shareholder "lost" requires another shareholder to be "gained" (presuming the average amount of shares per shareholder stays roughly the same). There have been buyers at every price along the way, up or down.
Activity: 420
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the div paid today was 0.00000138 per share, following a dividend paid the day before of 0.00000148 per share.

If the new div rate were annualized ( x 365 (I know, I know, but work with me here)), it would pay out 0.0005037 per share per year.

The current ask price is 0.0004 per share.

Hmmmm.

Activity: 242
These days i have seen valid efforts to push share price up , are we heading for massive dump ?

i expect cheap holders will dump.  btw lab lost many shareholders, thats what i believe.

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Can someone please post the link to Labcoins hash rate and pool.
Activity: 392
So how do i get my 5000 shares from btc t  to cryptostocks

A new cryptostocks account was automatically made for you, and the info was sent to the same e-mail that you registered on btct with.  This account will have your shares in it already.
Activity: 126
So how do i get my 5000 shares from btc t  to cryptostocks
Activity: 560
Yes make sure you all complain about daily dividends instead of every 2 weeks, and come up with ridiculous theories.
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
We got dividends again...
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
Question Sam would rather delete than answer-

Why do we have to wait a month to see a picture of hardware?

Delete this question again and I'll post it again.  This needs to be answered. 

Refusal to post a picture of hardware is affecting my share value.

Dude their is no hardware thats why..........

Yeah, thats pretty clear at this point. Does anyone really think otherwise?
legendary
Activity: 910

Dude their is no hardware thats why..........
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 910
i want to short labcoin stock, any bulls want to lend me labcoin shares, and i could put a collateral through an escow, pay back date - 3 months time maximum. 5 % per month compunding interest Smiley will short up to 10 bitcoins worth
Pages:
Jump to: