Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 222. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Direct shares are a management headache.  You really want labcoin to deal with however many shareholders, potentially some with just a handful of shares? They're not exactly the most responsive.
it's the only way, really.  They need to go BTCT >> Direct >> Bitfunder/Havelock.  Otherwise, you don't know who owns what.  I'm sure a lot of poeple don't have bitfunder accounts, and if they do, the BTC addresses may not line up.

I agree, though, it's not something I would want to trust this team with.  I guess that's why the share price is currently what it is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anyone notice the last 2 payouts for the Labcoin address have been a bit larger than the usual .1BTC  Possible more devices have been deployed and btcguild hasnt been updated with correct hashing speed?

Probably extra accumulated btc. I had a spreadsheet and if you run the numbers it looks like 500Gh/s for some hours followed by 1.2Th/s worth.

But it could be they're using multiple accounts to test with and haven't added the other accounts to the labcoin team yet.

I'll update my spreadsheet and look at the more recent numbers.
Activity: 560
Anyone notice the last 2 payouts for the Labcoin address have been a bit larger than the usual .1BTC  Possible more devices have been deployed and btcguild hasnt been updated with correct hashing speed?

They are working with batches so yes, theh could be hashing right now just have not merged it to the labcoin team, whicb is exactly what they said
Well even if they decide to move to bitfunder they still need to go to direct shares first, not everyone want to be on bitfunder or have account there and some are just not going to be responsive quick enough for this to happened. So the direct shares will be the first step

Direct shares are a management headache.  You really want labcoin to deal with however many shareholders, potentially some with just a handful of shares? They're not exactly the most responsive.
Can we still deposit more btc into btct?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 369
UPDATE:

I just woke up to the information that BTCT.CO is "winding down" (Shutting down, I haven't even had time to read the full release or catch up on the information thread).

Burnside has previously informed the team (at listing) that complete ownership registry is kept up-to-date (as per previous discussions reg. direct shares), and while this obviously is something no one was expecting I expect all shares to be accounted for.

As to alternate listing, direct share conversion and other alternatives for share holders i currently have not had time to consider this yet but of course we will start working ASAP on a solution.

The hashrate should've gone up. Which it didn't. You are going to ignore this and say nothing about it?

Labcoin already made a post saying they are puting another "module" up shortly. We can assume the way their racks work it supports 350/400ghash per sector and they are doing a sector at a time.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Well even if they decide to move to bitfunder they still need to go to direct shares first, not everyone want to be on bitfunder or have account there and some are just not going to be responsive quick enough for this to happened. So the direct shares will be the first step
Activity: 672
UPDATE:

I just woke up to the information that BTCT.CO is "winding down" (Shutting down, I haven't even had time to read the full release or catch up on the information thread).

Burnside has previously informed the team (at listing) that complete ownership registry is kept up-to-date (as per previous discussions reg. direct shares), and while this obviously is something no one was expecting I expect all shares to be accounted for.

As to alternate listing, direct share conversion and other alternatives for share holders i currently have not had time to consider this yet but of course we will start working ASAP on a solution.

The hashrate should've gone up. Which it didn't. You are going to ignore this and say nothing about it?
Activity: 236
www.bitcoingem.com
I too would like to see a move to Bitfunder
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Yes, please mark me down for a conversion to Bitfunder (never thought I'd be saying that!)
UPDATE:

I think most of us would like to see you guys move to bitfunder.

That has my vote.

BITFUNDER!
+1
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Boy, I wish I had more BTC now.....
Im surprised the FUDs aren't out in full force with wild elaborate theories lol
Activity: 420

Today would be a fantastic day to see that hash rate go up.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=LABCO

They look ready to accomndate and start trading

This is a PT that's been in place for a while now.

They can accomindate trading, look at neobee it can trade, im sure havelock can enable trading in a few hours.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=LABCO

They look ready to accomndate and start trading

This is a PT that's been in place for a while now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
UPDATE:

I think most of us would like to see you guys move to bitfunder.
Jump to: