Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 226. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thats rich from someone named puppet, we dont even know who you are online....

If you trusted me with a few million dollars in irreversible and pseudonymous currency, then that fact should worry you a little bit indeed.
But you didnt.

Can you please stop trolling!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

If you trusted me with a few million dollars in irreversible and pseudonymous currency, then that fact should worry you a little bit indeed.
But you didnt.
Activity: 369
Are you saying he doesnt control the IPO bitcoins?

He didn't. It's "labcoin" who has control over their BTCT account.

Ok fine, but do I get this right that we dont know who theswede is IRL and that theswede may well not know for sure who labcoin is IRL ? And no one else knows who labcoin is?

legendary

Ok fine, but do I get this right that we dont know who theswede is IRL and that theswede may well not know for sure who labcoin is IRL ? And no one else knows who labcoin is?
Direct Shares will be just an interim solution until they manage to list the asset on an another exchange.
No Labcoin shareholders will lose any shares!

If it is an interim solution, then yes, why not. But at the moment, we'll have to wait for something more precise than:

We will also evaluate listing again on another exchange.

Of course they will evaluate. There is more than 1 exchange out there they and all of them have different rules.

Ukyo already posted about it earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Activity: 420
Direct Shares will be just an interim solution until they manage to list the asset on an another exchange.

If it is an interim solution, then yes, why not. But at the moment, we'll have to wait for something more precise than:

Bizarre they don't already have more details. I mean, they've had entire minutes.
legendary
Direct shares means no more 3rd party. Good luck with that, especially with Labcoin :p

Then its a good thing we all know the RL identity of theswede and where his business is incorporated and were his datacenter is, right?
I mean, we do know that, dont we?

theswede is only a spokesperson, and has never seen the other members of the team in person

Are you saying he doesnt control the IPO bitcoins? And that not only we have no frigging idea who does, but quite possibly, even the "spokesperson" doesnt ?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
I think this update was reassuring. Still some questions in the air, but it kind of explains what's on their mind and how they see this going forward.

Good stuff.
Direct shares means no more 3rd party. Good luck with that, especially with Labcoin :p

Then its a good thing we all know the RL identity of theswede and where his business is incorporated and were his datacenter is, right?

Lol!

Frankly:
- Buying direct shares to FC, no problemo.
- Buying direct shares to Labcoin ? No, thanks.

Best option for LC at this point is to move to BitFunder IMO.

Lol!

Frankly:
- Buying direct shares to FC, no problemo.
- Buying direct shares to Labcoin ? No, thanks.

Best option for LC at this point is to move to BitFunder IMO.
Activity: 392

theswede is only a spokesperson, and has never seen the other members of the team in person
legendary

I'm impresssed. Only the second of my funds to give an update, beating both friedcat (though I doubt he needs to say anything..) and creativex.

Friedcat isn't associated with any security exchange. Asicminer is in form of direct shares, on exchanges are only pass-throughs
How does this work in practice? Where do you/buy/store the shares??

Think AsicMiner shares.

I'm sure more will be explained later as this is probably something they didn't expect either.

GTFO! Trol.

This is the cold truth. Sorry for that.
Activity: 420

Eh, they give someone a small fee to manage it and it's all good.

GTFO! Trol.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I'm impresssed. Only the second of my funds to give an update, beating both friedcat (though I doubt he needs to say anything..) and creativex.

Friedcat isn't associated with any security exchange. Asicminer is in form of direct shares, on exchanges are only pass-throughs
How does this work in practice? Where do you/buy/store the shares??
Jump to: