Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 259. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how is the speed reported for the teams on BTC Guild.
Is it calculated over a period of time? How long? Or is it real-time?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I still can't believe that this is turning to NOT be a scam....bitcoin just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Are they really hashing?

Depends on the definition of "scam".
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I still can't believe that this is turning to NOT be a scam....bitcoin just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Are they really hashing?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

Even though I don't like making promises but Sam has assured me that 20TH is a goal that will not be missed within 2 weeks.

I am also working on having the "warning" removed from the security as Sam assured me that the team has not to sell any significant amount of shares and the ownership is still far above the 75% that was communicated as the holding limit.

Oh great, another goal to miss. Grin

And it's Two WeesTM
Now we wait until Europe wakes up   Grin
Activity: 602
Still waiting for some sexy pics of the hardware Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Thanks theswede75

These are the types of updates we have been looking for.
Activity: 238
UPDATE:

As usual by now I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I do however at this time have an update for actual hashing.

Though the launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The Labcoin team is currently listed as 24 Labcoin.

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily. I do not have any goals or hash rate estimates to communicate right now but as soon as I do, I will of course communicate this.

I hope that I can provide more timely updates on a lot of open questions shortly, and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Ytter stop wasting time, and look here ^^

I saw that, but it's not related to the 65nm chip.

Also, one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of this hashrate increase is probably just coming from tuning their equipment. Presumably we could see the hashrate go up to the original 2-4TH/s they promised just by getting tweaking their software (maybe give the chip a fixed cool-down period after every diff1 share to keep the temperature on target)
A lot of people will be upset with themselves for panicking and dumping their shares.
Now, let's forget about the past and concentrate on our bright future.
Thank you for the update and have a good weekend!

I dumped my shares and I'm not upset because I did it for many good reasons. If they can fix the most important issues (no more lies, hashrate > 800 GH/s, photos of their working asics, lock 75% of their shares), I may come back. Until then, I'm just going to watch the price rise and stabilize.
UPDATE:

As usual by now I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I do however at this time have an update for actual hashing.

Though the launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily. I do not have any goals or hash rate estimates to communicate right now but as soon as I do, I will of course communicate this.

I hope that I can provide more timely updates on a lot of open questions shortly, and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Nice work!

I'm glad to see that Labcoin has managed to create a fix or a workaround for the issues they were experiencing.

A lot of people will be upset with themselves for panicking and dumping their shares.

Now, let's forget about the past and concentrate on our bright future.

Thank you for the update and have a good weekend!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
And let the love pour all over our friends at labcoin all of a sudden, lol! But seriously, though, thanks for living up to your promises!
UPDATE:

Even though I don't like making promises but Sam has assured me that 20TH is a goal that will not be missed within 2 weeks.

I am also working on having the "warning" removed from the security as Sam assured me that the team has not to sell any significant amount of shares and the ownership is still far above the 75% that was communicated as the holding limit.

Finally, you're going to clear your name+labcoin's on this one ? That would be a good start. A better one would be to add explanations about what happened these last 3 weeks.

Delays, explanations already given like 3 updates ago. Forgot you can't read, my apologies for bringing up this matter again.

Please, don't reply to my posts. You are useless and I won't explain to you why it's a must-need.
Activity: 560
UPDATE:

Finally, you're going to clear your name+labcoin's on this one ? That would be a good start. A better one would be to add explanations about what happened these last 3 weeks.

Delays, explanations already given like 3 updates ago. Forgot you can't read, my apologies for bringing up this matter again.
Activity: 392
Ok now prove that it's actually your asics mining and not some shit you bought from another company that finally arrived in the mail. The ONLY thing that makes this company potentially worth more than an average mining stock is that they're supposed to manufacture hardware. Need I remind everyone that every regular mining stock has crashed hard? BASIC, NASTY, Cognitive.

They don`t need to prove anything to you personally.  They will do this with hash power and dividends
UPDATE:

Activity: 448
TheSwede75 : Thank you for the update.
Activity: 187
Glad to see this update Smiley
Activity: 551
Ok now prove that it's actually your asics mining and not some shit you bought from another company that finally arrived in the mail. The ONLY thing that makes this company potentially worth more than an average mining stock is that they're supposed to manufacture hardware. Need I remind everyone that every regular mining stock has crashed hard? BASIC, NASTY, Cognitive.
Activity: 336
UPDATE:

TheSwede75:

ok great.  Please ask sam to take pictures of the mining units ( even with his mobile phone? ) and email them to you, so you can post them here in the forum.  Is this a good idea?

Jump to: