Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 261. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
wow suddenly a flood of people I've ignored are trying to talk on this thread.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I was joking  Grin

oh, I know, I was just wondering if you knew where the other TH/s went?  did they disappear?

They were having problems if you failed to read their prior updates FUDer. Now its coming back online after the issues have been resolved.

Thanks for being here to protect us against a scam. Now that they clearly have shown its not a scam, you can leave and stop spreading FUD.

Afterall that was the only reason you are here to protect us right?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I was joking  Grin

oh, I know, I was just wondering if you knew where the other TH/s went?  did they disappear?

Never existed. Like a mirage.
If you havent ignored FUD VelaRetardations now is a good time if any to do so, still fudding with almost 1TH mining, lol
Activity: 476
I was joking  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
better late than never
800gh, that's... awesome!

what happened to the 4 TH/s?  2TH/s? 

2 weeks behind and it's .75 TH/s

wow.

I was joking  Grin
Not a scam.  Not Avalons.

Can we move on now?

Pull your asks if you've got even half a brain.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is why you dont sell shares and buy back later or put orders when you are away. All those asks will get hit because people arent by their computers to pull them. The idiots who want to wait by the time they get on price has moved.
Their own hardware clearly you FUD.

really?  where?  I didn't see that mentioned.

what happened to the 4 TH/s?  2TH/s? 

2 weeks behind and it's .75 TH/s

wow.
UPDATE:

As usual by now I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I do however at this time have an update for actual hashing.

Though the launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The Labcoin team is currently listed as 24 Labcoin.

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily. I do not have any goals or hash rate estimates to communicate right now but as soon as I do, I will of course communicate this.

I hope that I can provide more timely updates on a lot of open questions shortly, and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

what hardware are you hashing with?

Their own hardware clearly you FUD.
Ohh what fudsters get fucked?
UPDATE:

As usual by now I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I do however at this time have an update for actual hashing.

Though the launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:

According to Sam, more hash rate will be deployed daily. I do not have any goals or hash rate estimates to communicate right now but as soon as I do, I will of course communicate this.

I hope that I can provide more timely updates on a lot of open questions shortly, and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

what hardware are you hashing with?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

I see Labcoin on the list, but the payouts to the address provided are far below that.  Is it just lag or is there a new address?
Activity: 420
Not a scam.  Not Avalons.

Can we move on now?

Pull your asks if you've got even half a brain.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
 Shocked YES

to the moon

What a good call

Happy I kept my shares Smiley
Activity: 238
UPDATE:

Great news!
UPDATE:

Awesome news hope the hurricane stays away from our precious miners!
Activity: 224
UPDATE:

Jump to: