Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 281. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Initially they were hashing with around 2 TH on slush's pool were they not?  The payouts they got while on it seemed to be legit? 
no, they weren't, that was someone trolling to push share price.
Activity: 476
Are you a troll? BFL has hundreds upon hundreds, so do many other companies, but again you WANT TO BUY SOME CHEAP SHARES, HENCE YOU SPEND YOUR TIME HERE NON STOP
BFL doesn't have shareholders, so how they can they be lying to shareholders?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I was one of the first people to call this a scam and took all kinds of shit from everyone. WELL SCREW YOU ALL I WAS RIGHT!!! Hahahahaha.. if you think .001 is cheap.. give it another day or two!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Just watch the last post of TheSwede. Seems he has other things to do atm.  Grin

In all honestly its better he doesn't post in here.  If he has nothing to share tha'ts positive its best to let this be until he speaks with someone at Labcoin

Well, I agree with you on that.
Just watch the last post of TheSwede. Seems he has other things to do atm.  Grin

2/10

Look at time and date.

All I'm saying is that he is online now and doesn't give a shit about this mining address and the IPO-like price.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Just watch the last post of TheSwede. Seems he has other things to do atm.  Grin

In all honestly its better he doesn't post in here.  If he has nothing to share tha'ts positive its best to let this be until he speaks with someone at Labcoin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Just watch the last post of TheSwede. Seems he has other things to do atm.  Grin

2/10

Look at time and date.
Activity: 245
It is relevant in the speculation thread. This thread is for discussion of the company not the share price.

IOW: this thread is pretty much for people who are long in ActM, or are deciding whether or not they should be.

Have to Love the ActiveMining FUDsters on this thread lol

You sound mad that ActiveMining is worthless lol. I guess you think if you drive the price of LabCoin down enough people will come and buy activemining lol.

Dude, what are you even talking about? First off you quoted me from the ActM thread. Second, I haven't said anything even relatively disingenuous about Labcoin at all. If I've posted something overtly incorrect about my current observations of Labcoin, quote that.

I don't have Labcoin shares, but I'm curious about this whole episode.
If you made a mistake quoting me, then my mistake.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
ohh how i love to see a news post with: ohh sorry we had the withdraw limit set to 50 BTC..
360 turn around?
No, because that indicates they are horribly incompetent and should not be trusted with your Bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Initially they were hashing with around 2 TH on slush's pool were they not?  The payouts they got while on it seemed to be legit?  

who knows when they started? they said to start weeks, years, centuries ago...
we didnt see any evidence that their statement was true.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Initially they were hashing with around 2 TH on slush's pool were they not?  The payouts they got while on it seemed to be legit?  
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
5.3BTC in the address now, some of it is from the fudsters, but it looks like we are back hashing again

At a rate far less than my 3 avalons produce.

-Ukyo

hey its not stable still, but this will come through & show proof to all the scam screamers. I am sure they expected to be faster than this - but they did say 2 weeks for 10TH, see what happens by mid next week.
probably you will stop believing by then.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED... people who are invested @ the right level to risk tolerance are watching & picking up more shares as nothing has changed. if it was worth 0.002 yesterday its worth half that now still. 
Activity: 560
It is relevant in the speculation thread. This thread is for discussion of the company not the share price.

IOW: this thread is pretty much for people who are long in ActM, or are deciding whether or not they should be.

You sound mad that ActiveMining is worthless lol. I guess you think if you drive the price of LabCoin down enough people will come and buy activemining lol.
5.3BTC in the address now, some of it is from the fudsters, but it looks like we are back hashing again

-Ukyo

hey its not stable still, but this will come through & show proof to all the scam screamers. I am sure they expected to be faster than this - but they did say 2 weeks for 10TH, see what happens by mid next week.
probably you will stop believing by then.

ohh how i love to see a news post with: ohh sorry we had the withdraw limit set to 50 BTC..
360 turn around?

yeah and like labcoin you can't take pictures of that because your investing team is shattered around the globe.
Activity: 266
360 turn around?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

-Ukyo

nice Lie, why are you not in the countless of other threads that are scams? or fishy? BFL, Avalon, IceDrill, ActiveMining, this whole forum is filled with your bullshit criteria, yet you love spending your time here lol. Again another lie from a FUD, hoping to buy some dirt cheap shares.
can you prove your statements?  I can prove mine, and have throughout my postings.  Most fo the time, I just need to quote Labcon, themselves.

while you are right that there are several suspect operations around here, the only one that sticks out as much as Labcon is BFL.  
And since BFL is not traded on an exchange, I don't really care.  There have been enough people warning about them for a long time.

And even they don't have 20+ documented lies to the shareholders.

Show me another security that has that many lies in the short time frame that LC has made them.  Go on, show us.

Are you a troll? BFL has hundreds upon hundreds, so do many other companies, but again you WANT TO BUY SOME CHEAP SHARES, HENCE YOU SPEND YOUR TIME HERE NON STOP

are you raging so hard because you poor 3rd world country boy dont have any funds left to buy those cheap shares? go get a job, BOB!

Yes and you are a BOB

Blind
Oblivious
Believer

gogo BOB
Activity: 560
nice Lie, why are you not in the countless of other threads that are scams? or fishy? BFL, Avalon, IceDrill, ActiveMining, this whole forum is filled with your bullshit criteria, yet you love spending your time here lol. Again another lie from a FUD, hoping to buy some dirt cheap shares.
can you prove your statements?  I can prove mine, and have throughout my postings.  Most fo the time, I just need to quote Labcon, themselves.

while you are right that there are several suspect operations around here, the only one that sticks out as much as Labcon is BFL.  
And since BFL is not traded on an exchange, I don't really care.  There have been enough people warning about them for a long time.

And even they don't have 20+ documented lies to the shareholders.

Show me another security that has that many lies in the short time frame that LC has made them.  Go on, show us.

Jump to: