Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 283. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
vela: No, they have not
johny: No, they have not.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
They have issues, maybe bigger than they first thought. We will find out over the next few days
Activity: 476
There was no need for that warning,  when Activemining has done much worst lol.
has ActM put blatant lies in their updates on BTCT?  I don't know, I'm honestly asking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
BTC-TC made ~40 BTC from transaction fees from just the last 7 days of LABCOIN trading. They're the real winners here.

I know you are not doing it, but I suggest not do imply it's BTCT's fault in any way.

Honestly, with all the warnings and disclaimers plastered all over BTCT *as well as* burnsides intervention in placing the extra warning on the LABCOIN asset page, I would be surprised if anyone still blames BTCT for this mess.

Then again, human stupidity has surprised me often enough :/
Activity: 476
It's so funny. I've bough more now... Ill either have egg on my face or be a hero, lets see Sunday. I wonder how low it will get till then
you already have egg on your face for defending them when they missed deadlines...
Activity: 560
BTC-TC made ~40 BTC from transaction fees from just the last 7 days of LABCOIN trading. They're the real winners here.

Given their recent warning, you can't blame Burnside for this... trader's gonna trade Cheesy

There was no need for that warning,  when Activemining has done much worst lol.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
It's so funny. I've bough more now... Ill either have egg on my face or be a hero, lets see Sunday. I wonder how low it will get till then
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Given their recent warning, you can't blame Burnside for this... trader's gonna trade Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

I know you are not doing it, but I suggest not do imply it's BTCT's fault in any way.

Edit:

He is pretty clear on that topic:

I'd like to ask following question (some could intepret things this way): If the owner of an exchange becomes aware of fraud, would it be acceptable to continue to allow it under his watch as long as he is earning fees from trading volume? would feigning ignorance or pointing to the 'it's just a game' disclaimer be a good enough excuse to get them off the hook?

That would be absolutely unacceptable.  (and extremely unwise from an exchange perspective anyway)  Proof of fraud will get issues de-listed after giving them time to explain and/or remedy the situation.

From an exchange perspective, you have to keep in mind that only one or two such instances would soil the good name of the exchange and hurt business long-term more than it would help short-term.  I am having this struggle right now with MOO.COW.MINING.  Dividends have stopped, but the operator has claimed they are going to catch up and make good.  The whole situation around it stinks.

Cheers.
This account has been hacked

I have changed the password, again I will be posting an update soon. However I am now focused on account security. The picture previous posted is not us, we never post any picture without text so you know it is not us.

Shut up, theres no need to make a new PR account the pr guy can just use the main labcoin name
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

40BTC is nothing compared to the mess that burnside will have to deal with.
Activity: 728
Back to the real price: IPO.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
This is funny. i will wait for the holidays to end , before making a decision. Multimillion dollar business are postponed by missing Chinese response during this times. From my Chinese contacts that i have send emails these days,  I have only one response, and this was an automatic reply of out of office Smiley)

Activity: 378
Oh you guys all noticed this right:

Just days ago you were bitching at anyone who was pointing out Labcoin's inconsistencies. Now you are on the FUD train.
And the one who bought all those "cheap" shares @ 0.001688 is now happy ignoring us because some cheerleaders told him to do so? Grin
So clearly a troll lol.

so this is who the 'man who is fighting the battle against the fudsters? this is the guy who is singing labcoins praises, a man who will jump at the opportunity to buy some juicy cheap shares at demonstration of labcoins latest prototype, only to come to the crashing realisation it's a battered piece of avalon easily picked up in google search, posted by a troll..

I bought my shares already wish I had my money to buy more,  now go be poor.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Just incase anyone missed my other post - made it a little easier for you.

I wish I could slap that troll in the face.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
So clearly a troll lol.

so this is who the 'man who is fighting the battle against the fudsters? this is the guy who is singing labcoins praises, a man who will jump at the opportunity to buy some juicy cheap shares at demonstration of labcoins latest prototype, only to come to the crashing realisation it's a battered piece of avalon easily picked up in google search, posted by a troll..
Activity: 574
Ouch! Sad

O well, we knew it was high risk. Lost pretty much everything I made on the IPO. Live and learn.

Kinda shocked at the amount of panic buying that happened overnight in response to a few pool mining payments and a PR account that at best we have no reason to believe aren't faked. If it is a troll manipulator making profit they must be wetting themselves with laughter.
Jump to: