Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 282. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It is relevant in the speculation thread. This thread is for discussion of the company not the share price.

IOW: this thread is pretty much for people who are long in ActM, or are deciding whether or not they should be.

Have to Love the ActiveMining FUDsters on this thread lol
Activity: 476
nice Lie, why are you not in the countless of other threads that are scams? or fishy? BFL, Avalon, IceDrill, ActiveMining, this whole forum is filled with your bullshit criteria, yet you love spending your time here lol. Again another lie from a FUD, hoping to buy some dirt cheap shares.
can you prove your statements?  I can prove mine, and have throughout my postings.  Most fo the time, I just need to quote Labcon, themselves.

while you are right that there are several suspect operations around here, the only one that sticks out as much as Labcon is BFL.  
And since BFL is not traded on an exchange, I don't really care.  There have been enough people warning about them for a long time.

And even they don't have 20+ documented lies to the shareholders.

Show me another security that has that many lies in the short time frame that LC has made them.  Go on, show us.
Activity: 448
5.3BTC in the address now, some of it is from the fudsters, but it looks like we are back hashing again

At a rate far less than my 3 avalons produce.

-Ukyo
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
5.3BTC in the address now, some of it is from the fudsters, but it looks like we are back hashing again
legendary
I was just asking why you are so anti labcoin?
mainly because I despise liars, especially ones that lie to take money from others.  And, it's my hobby to study scams and cons. I have a whole collection of them over the decades, and from that, it's fairly easy to see the patterns of questionable behavior and determine whether an operation is legit or not, based on how closely they follow the typical scam patterns. While Labcon has not followed the scam formula exactly, they have certainly met a high level of criteria and exhibited con behavior for some time.

tl;dr - cause it's interesting to watch

why try to cause more issues though? I don't get that, are you very short & a virgin or something?
mainly because I despise liars, especially ones that lie to take money from others.  And, it's my hobby to study scams and cons. I have a whole collection of them over the decades, and from that, it's fairly easy to see the patterns of questionable behavior and determine whether an operation is legit or not, based on how closely they follow the typical scam patterns. While Labcon has not followed the scam formula exactly, they have certainly met a high level of criteria and exhibited con behavior for some time.

nice Lie, why are you not in the countless of other threads that are scams? or fishy? BFL, Avalon, IceDrill, ActiveMining, this whole forum is filled with your bullshit criteria, yet you love spending your time here lol. Again another lie from a FUD, hoping to buy some dirt cheap shares.

Activity: 378
The main reason the price is going down is because Labcoin does not seem to be providing the goods. There probably is some credit also to those who keep harping on it. When you have people making doomsday posts about a stock in a thread which is the main place for any news regarding that stock, it can have an effect.
I had a day 1 KNCMiner realized it would be worthless even on day 1 delivery, got a refund, mentioned my opinion in the thread on why I got a refund and thought that it's stupid for anyone to by these machines as they won't make enough, and left.

Haven't been on that thread there since, because I have 0 interest in it's success or failure, clearly all the FUDS here have faith in Labcoin they just want to crash the price so much that they can basically buy up the company for free, and when they finally hash and mine properly make a killing.

What do you expect from low life scum that this community is filled with?
Why are you so het up on crashing the price further?
you are going to blame it on me?  wow, you give me a lot of credit.

But, I was right, they continued to miss deadlines and the price went from .0038 (when I first started warning about it) to a low of .001 today.
Meanwhile, you were saying "buy, buy, buy" the whole way down.

So, if I'm really the reason the price is crashing (and has nothing to do with Labcon), then I think it will go even lower, as I don't believe it is worth the IPO price.

I haven't said buy buy buy and you solely aren't responsible, but you are on a bit of an Internet warrior crusade against the stock. I was just asking why you are so anti labcoin? I mean did you have a bet unicorn called labcoin or something?

Clearly has an agenda, or no one in their right mind would spend 24hrs in a thread with absolutely no interest lol
legendary
While it's very mean, I somehow must say: this guy is creative.. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3198301

Looking to purchase 2,000 GH/s hashpower for 1 week

Please contact [email protected] for more details. I will pay a 5% bonus on top of what you normally mine.

This is on a whole new level now. How much crazier can this get?

Get a life, this is idiotic now
legendary

But, I was right, they continued to miss deadlines and the price went from .0038 (when I first started warning about it) to a low of .001 today.

So, if I'm really the reason the price is crashing (and has nothing to do with Labcon), then I think it will go even lower, as I don't believe it is worth the IPO price.

I haven't said buy buy buy and you solely aren't responsible, but you are on a bit of an Internet warrior crusade against the stock. I was just asking why you are so anti labcoin? I mean did you have a bet unicorn called labcoin or something?
Activity: 350
While it's very mean, I somehow must say: this guy is creative.. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3198301

Looking to purchase 2,000 GH/s hashpower for 1 week

Please contact [email protected] for more details. I will pay a 5% bonus on top of what you normally mine.

This is on a whole new level now. How much crazier can this get?

Had a bid at .00107, moved it. Placed a bid at .00125, moved it. Placed a bid at .00135, it hit on its way down to .0016. Every time I move a bid, it hits where the bid was. If I don't move it, it will never hit.

what? please explain better
They have issues, maybe bigger than they first thought. We will find out over the next few days
no, we already found out over the last 10 days.
keep making excuses and buying overvalued shares, though, that'll teach 'em!

so he can buy a nice portion with his 1BTC
legendary
They have issues, maybe bigger than they first thought. We will find out over the next few days

IPO price was .001 when they had their credibility intact.  Now, they have no credibility and are significantly behind schedule (best case scenario)

So, there is no way this security is worth the IPO price. 
Activity: 378
Had a bid at .00107, moved it. Placed a bid at .00125, moved it. Placed a bid at .00135, it hit on its way down to .00106. Every time I move a bid, it hits where the bid was. If I don't move it, it will never hit.
Jump to: