Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 319. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Wow, a very compelling argument, abuelau.

NineLives: Is this the only security you have? Might be wiser to diversify as opposed to eggs all in one basket.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
To buy or not to buy?

I have 1951 and im itching to buy maybe 6BTC worth..  Yay or nay?

Think like this:

Worst case scenario: you buy for .0029 now and sell for, let's say .002 in case people start dumping. You lost about 30% value.
Best case scenario: you buy for .0029 now and sell for, let's say .01 in case mining is as promised  all is good. You made 200%

Do you really have to think too much?

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
To buy or not to buy?

I have 1951 and im itching to buy maybe 6BTC worth..  Yay or nay?

Dont listen to anyone here.
Activity: 266
To buy or not to buy?

Yay
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
To buy or not to buy?

Can you afford to lose it all? Are you happ with the risk of losin it against the potential upside
Activity: 252
To buy or not to buy?

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
It's still too early to be optimistic now. Only one payment from BTCGuid, and then completely nothing for hours. Still no way to know their hashing rate yet.
Activity: 238
I risked as much as I could afford to lose, I watch the thread for entertainment now. So if they perform I will have a healthy return,  I don't believe they will fail though. I also think the price will rocket over the next 6 weeks
I did this:
So tempted to sell my last few shares and pick up AMs - down to 1.65, crazy

To sell them 1.4 in 1 week ?  Grin
or 1.9 later today tomorrow after FC's update
No doubt I'll burn my gains getting back into Labcoin. Grin

AM's not like Labcoin (or ActiveMining) You're not going to get back to 4, or whatever it peaked at, and there's no way it'll go up to 10 or 20 or something like that.   On the other hand smaller stocks have a lot more room to grow 10x, 20x if they get established.  Even if LC only gets 1% of the network (8Th/s) their price should go up a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
I risked as much as I could afford to lose, I watch the thread for entertainment now. So if they perform I will have a healthy return,  I don't believe they will fail though. I also think the price will rocket over the next 6 weeks
I did this:
So tempted to sell my last few shares and pick up AMs - down to 1.65, crazy

To sell them 1.4 in 1 week ?  Grin
or 1.9 later today tomorrow after FC's update
No doubt I'll burn my gains getting back into Labcoin. Grin
legendary
Just buy - sit back & watch, its not a scam so the price will only increase unless they really F it up.
Hey, good luck to you. Really, I mean it. The multiple missed opportunities for Labcoin to set the record straight were too much for me. Too many other opportunities out there.

I'll consider buying back in - at a premium, no doubt - if Labcoin ever gets its act together. There is zero evidence they can or will though.

I risked as much as I could afford to lose, I watch the thread for entertainment now. So if they perform I will have a healthy return,  I don't believe they will fail though. I also think the price will rocket over the next 6 weeks
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm afraid to ask....besides the proof of hashing, are we expecting any more updates from Swede/Labcoin in the near future?
legendary
Touchdown
Just buy - sit back & watch, its not a scam so the price will only increase unless they really F it up.
Hey, good luck to you. Really, I mean it. The multiple missed opportunities for Labcoin to set the record straight were too much for me. Too many other opportunities out there.

I'll consider buying back in - at a premium, no doubt - if Labcoin ever gets its act together. There is zero evidence they can or will though.
Activity: 54
Another payout just happened in BTCGuild.
Nothing went to labcoin again, hmmm.

they had stability issues

It looks clear from the blockchain

we know that they have now resolved the software issue

I think below 0.004 its a buy for now
legendary
legendary
Touchdown
This is absurd - all we want to do is follow their f'ing progress as interested investors/potential investors. Seriously, wtf.
Activity: 54
 Grin Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes

and I was buying buying buying all the way down...

NO FEAR

Tongue
Activity: 224
Nothing went to labcoin again, hmmm.
Activity: 420
BTCGuild actually has distributed another payment, with 3 blocks, around 1 hour ago. But it seems nothing went to LC address.
http://blockchain.info/tx/86cc1e75241793e09ad1007a9d80ddef8872ac19822b43880d6c0a76ae49ddd5.

Another payout should happen soon, let's see what happened.
we just need another good payout to get pass 0.003

It's coming, how many good payments to get to the all time high?

Should Labcoin stop pouting and give us a user id, that's all we'd need.  We could see the hashrate and verify it with payments.
legendary
BTCGuild actually has distributed another payment, with 3 blocks, around 1 hour ago. But it seems nothing went to LC address.
http://blockchain.info/tx/86cc1e75241793e09ad1007a9d80ddef8872ac19822b43880d6c0a76ae49ddd5.

Another payout should happen soon, let's see what happened.
we just need another good payout to get pass 0.003

It's coming, how many good payments to get to the all time high?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Jump to: