Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 320. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BTCGuild actually has distributed another payment, with 3 blocks, around 1 hour ago. But it seems nothing went to LC address.
http://blockchain.info/tx/86cc1e75241793e09ad1007a9d80ddef8872ac19822b43880d6c0a76ae49ddd5.

Another payout should happen soon, let's see what happened.
we just need another good payout to get pass 0.003
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
This is FINALLY starting to look good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
To be honest the general behaviour in this thread I think many would be. certainly make companies think twice about taking this route for investment.. which is shame.
Actually, no, not at all. Mining companies are heavily interested in IPOs because it allows them to start a very risky business (especially in this particular timeframe) without taking much risk themselves. Why do you think we had so many mining IPOs in such a short timeframe?
You have to understand, words are just words. They still have the shareholder's money, which is certainly worth more than getting your feelings hurt over the Internet.
And I'm not targetting Labcoin in particular; just the latest mining companies and probably the new coming with IPOs.

I suppose having people constantly questioning *evreything* does help to make sure people are taking into consideration a lot of things many less than honest people may take when it comes to a method of deception.

I have a tendancy to give benefit of doubt to scenarios that present themselves when it comes to time delays and the likes.

If they were upfront about their difficulties and explain clearly what's the problem and why there were delays, most of the investors will understand and even encourage them. What they did, however, really deserve all the doubts and angers.
+10086
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
BTCGuild actually has distributed another payment, with 3 blocks, around 1 hour ago. But it seems nothing went to LC address.
http://blockchain.info/tx/86cc1e75241793e09ad1007a9d80ddef8872ac19822b43880d6c0a76ae49ddd5.

Another payout should happen soon, let's see what happened.
Activity: 238
looks like we will get past 0.003 soon Grin
To be honest the general behaviour in this thread I think many would be. certainly make companies think twice about taking this route for investment.. which is shame.
Actually, no, not at all. Mining companies are heavily interested in IPOs because it allows them to start a very risky business (especially in this particular timeframe) without taking much risk themselves. Why do you think we had so many mining IPOs in such a short timeframe?
You have to understand, words are just words. They still have the shareholder's money, which is certainly worth more than getting your feelings hurt over the Internet.
And I'm not targetting Labcoin in particular; just the latest mining companies and probably the new coming with IPOs.

I suppose having people constantly questioning *evreything* does help to make sure people are taking into consideration a lot of things many less than honest people may take when it comes to a method of deception.

I have a tendancy to give benefit of doubt to scenarios that present themselves when it comes to time delays and the likes.

If they were upfront about their difficulties and explain clearly what's the problem and why there were delays, most of the investors will understand and even encourage them. What they did, however, really deserve all the doubts and angers.
+18000000
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

If they give us a user id and it's in the top 25 (more than 2.4 th), then we're all set.

And then cue the stock price train.  Choo choo.

Well, there's no way to prove that you own an ID on btcguild, as far as I know. Joining their labcoin team would be the way to go. But we'll see if they keep getting payments.

21   BFL4TW   730.65 GH/s

Lol. That's probably BFL themselves - not even the hashpower of a single 3x mini-rig.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
21   BFL4TW   730.65 GH/s
Activity: 448

If they give us a user id and it's in the top 25 (more than 2.4 th), then we're all set.

And then cue the stock price train.  Choo choo.

It has already started to move up in the last 30 min.
Already back to 0.002900. Thin books still, but it's there.

And then cue the stock price train.  Choo choo.

gladly waiting for it. Smiley
Activity: 420

And then cue the stock price train.  Choo choo.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Glad to see the iq has been raised in this thread. It'll be interesting to see how high this goes now
There's a team called BFL4TW. BFL for The Wait?

If they create the team remember that it should require a PIN.

Well… they did the right thing it seems:

Can't believe I'm part of The Evil Fudsters after being so helpful at providing ways for Labcoin to prove their are legit for so many days Roll Eyes
BFL for Tai Wan?
Anyway, so if they've already created a team named 'labcoin', then they are certainly currently mining at a rate below 600GH/s

Unless they didn't join their own team.
Which is irrelevant because you join a team when you create it.

Which would only matter if they were mining on the same account that created the team.

Can't believe I'm part of The Evil Fudsters after being so helpful at providing ways for Labcoin to prove their are legit for so many days Roll Eyes
BFL for Tai Wan?
Anyway, so if they've already created a team named 'labcoin', then they are certainly currently mining at a rate below 600GH/s

I think he was just being sarcastic.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
We own and run several machines. checkout the team labcoin at btcguild Wink

It makes sense that they would mine at BTCGuild since they have done that before.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

BFL for Tai Wan?

BFL for Tai Wan?

Unless they didn't join their own team. The labcoin team has been around forever. It could actually have been started by someone else, although I believe they mentioned it at some point in the distant past.

BFL for Tai Wan?
Jump to: